Warriors PvP's enchant

Hi,

I search the "best" enchantment for my warrior. He has got the arena S2 weapon and will get the arena S3 weapon.
    I enchanted my S2 Sword with Mongoose and I'm pretty disapointed about it. It doesn't activate the bonus agility often as I hope.
    And it's why I prefer Savagery which I ever test.

But with the new enchant : Enchant Weapon - Executioner.
    I don't know really if I must take Savagery or Executioner.

I need someone to advise me !

(Sorry if my langage is bad, but i'm french and I try to do my best)

Re: Warriors PvP's enchant

well savagery is the way to go for a 2h weapon.. look if u are on a high rating team then get the s3 weapon put savagery on it . if u want to enchant ur s2 weapon with executioner to fight againts clothies users only.

that's what i will do. =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

15+ Year Old Account

I'll get executioner for my S3 wep for sure.
    If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people - Dr. Gregory House

From what I understand the proc rate on executioner will be the same as mongoose. If you're unhappy with mongoose, don't get executioner. It really is made for dual wielding warriors or rogues, and not a two hand weapon.

Get savagery.

agreed, savagery will still be better for 2H
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

Go savagery .... the executioner's will only make a minimal difference...I'd think of that more for rogues or ret pally's since they don't have sunder armor..

From what I understand all three enchants are equally as good, it really just depends on your play style. Do you want the extra burst from mongoose? The reliability of savagery? Or the clothie killing ability of executioner?

It's all up to you mate.