Blizzard tacking button

Before blizzard introduced the tracking button in 2.3 I used to use GFW_TrackMenu for all my hunter trackings and even gathering tracking. But now that addon doesn't work any more and even if it did it would be superfluous, but the good thing about it was that the tracking drop down menu appeared when i moused over the button instead of having to click on it like on the blizzard one.
    So i was wandering if there is any way of customizing the blizzard tracking button so i don have to click on it every time to get it to show the drop down menu, and also if there is any way of removing some of the useless tracking option.
    Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks.

Re: Blizzard tacking button

What is your problem exactly? It's too helpful to even exist and you want to remove a big part of it?
    If Fizzwidget decides to return to the interface costumization world I'm sure he'll make that happen. But is it really SUCH a big pain to click over something you're already hovering over?? Man...

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Well, i don't know any new addon for this, but it could be managed like this:

Used Addons:

Bartender3
    DetachedMiniButtons

Hide the tracking button with DMBS. Create a new bar with Bartender3. Set this bar to fade out (re-appears on mouse over). Put you're tracking abilities into that bar. Done

I know, it's a little complicated but you get rid of that button and don't have to see the tracking abilities when not needed.

Venara :>

PS: i agree with overneathe. personally i don't see any problem with that
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

By removing the tracking options i didnt mean removing the button completely. I think that button in awesome and really good for hunters so they can clear out some space on their bars. What i meant is that being a hunter i get about 15 different thing to track and i just don't need some of them and i know i'll never use them (like track vendor or track banker), so i was just wandering if there was any way of modifying the button in any way so i can remove some of those options.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarneus
    By removing the tracking options i didnt mean removing the button completely. I think that button in awesome and really good for hunters so they can clear out some space on their bars. What i meant is that being a hunter i get about 15 different thing to track and i just don't need some of them and i know i'll never use them (like track vendor or track banker), so i was just wandering if there was any way of modifying the button in any way so i can remove some of those options.
    I don't think so, or at least maybe not for now.

ill look at it for the mouse-over thing.

Cool, thanks. The mouse over thing would be the most important thing really.

Hmm Coldfury, i guess you didn't find out anything about this yet?

actually i didnt look at it yet.

im kinda busy with rewriting a big part of my addon Tooggle and plus adding GUI config and environment based toggle.

ill do this this week

Use Visor2 and then choose the frame, and pick "Hide frame."

Completely gets rid of any frame you choose.

That's not what i want at all, but thanks anyways.

Deleted

If you use FuBar, try TrackerFu