Critique my 5v5 Team Idea

(P.S. This is a wall of text :P Skip the bottom strats, and just read the team info if you must :P)
    Heres the idea. Tell me:

Whats wrong with my makeup.
    Any Suggestions / changes to strat / players.
    How would you kill my team, Focus who, CC who?
    (Keep in mind I can get any class with some recruiting, so suggest away.)

Here is my info/strat/guide for my team.

Feel The Burn
    2.5 Healer 5v5, S3

MM Hunter, Holy Pally, Disc Priest, Ele Shaman, Warlock (undecided spec) [Warrior as backup/replacement for the Huntard]

We will be having practice/mock up games to go over strats and such… if you can’t handle it, leave the team plx.

- Holy Paladin is Main Heal, and stuns the melee target (warrior?) on the hunter. BoP and Freedom used where needed.
    - Disc/Holy Priest is there for Dispels / Mana Burn / Backup Heals.
    - Ele Shaman is first Purge on the Focus Target, then Burst DPS, and Backup Heals when one of the main healers is CCed/Silenced. If the team goes into ‘outlast/drain’ mode, shaman will concentrate on shocking offensive casts (fears, drains, frost bolts) while healing and possibly drinking if he gets OOC.
    - Hunter uses his Mortal Strike on the focus target, Silence on the un-CCed healer, Frost trap to help the team kite, and Drain to aid draining the healers. Hunter is always on our focus target, unless he gets BoPed, in which case it better be dispelled asap.
    - Warlock is Undecided.
    - Option A: The lock will be CC/DPS [UA] (the team will be in DPS mode for this. Hpriest might even use mind blast + SWD to help.) The lock will be fearing 1 healer, tounges on both, while the pet will use his silence on a clutch heal of the other healer. All while DPSing the focus target as much as possible. If the other team has no priest (prayer of mending) and we have a secondary dps target, he will do both.
    - Option B: The lock will be SL with the Felguard out. The lock will be pure CC on a healer, Drain the other, rotating CC, if it’s a 2 healer team,or CC a DPS, and drain the heal, with a 4 DPS team. The felguard will be on the most susceptible target, either the focus target, a caster DPS (for melee pushback on casts) or on a healer to pushback heals. All while keeping his 3 dots on the focus target.

Strats
    (Inc wall of text. Skip this if you must :P)

Vs 4DPS
    Our Warlock CCs the DPS most susceptible to CC, and puts his felguard (ya, i think SL works best) on a caster DPS(mage, ele sham, destro lock) for the spell push back, Tounges the whole team. Ele shaman baits the team into making him their first choice to kill by being in the front, purging, and so on. As soon as they charge, and commit to the shaman, we BoF him, drop a trap by a pole, and the shaman LoS the team, kiting them through the trap. Pole kiting until they change targets, then DPSing. Meanwhile the priest uses Pain Supression, and with the warlock, OOMs one of the caster DPSer (Mage/ele sham pref. Could also be the healer, depends on how hard the DPS is on our tank) Hunter picks out an easy target and does his thing, tossing silencing shot to slow the DPS, also putting his scorp and mana sting, on the healer. Yes, we will be giving their healer free reign to heal away, but he will be OOM fast. So we now should have 1 CCed DPSer, 1 OOM DPSer, 1 kiting shaman, and a close to dead DPSer from the opposing team. The shaman will now pip blood lust, and every one turns on the remaining DPSers, while the hunter uses a well placed silencing shot, plus mana drains/fear from our priest to CC their healer. All while the lock continues to hinder their DPS by CCing and tounges, and useing his pet.

VS 2.5 Healer team.
    Warlock will presure the .5 healer into healing by CCing one of the healer, and tounges/pet ing the other healer. Our Warlock, Priest and Hunter will all do their best to mana drain the un CCed healer while our hunter and ele sham DPS one of their DPSers. (Possibly split DPS, to stress the enemy healers even more, say our ele sham on their frost mage.) After the first healer is OOM, the warlock will switch his pet and attention to DPSing the focus target with the hunter and ele sham. The lock will continue to CC the first healer and harass with pet/tounges if needed. With 1 healer OOM, a .5 DPSer soon to be oom, 1 of theirs will drop soon.

RIP MY TEAM IDEA A NEW 1 PLZ! Tell me whats wrong, what to change!
    /end theorycraft.
    P.S. If you actually read all that, thank you very much for helping.

Re: Critique my 5v5 Team Idea

I didn't read the entire wall of text it crited me too hard but I think I got an idea of what you were going at.
    First off I think you need to decide if you're going drain/outlasting or "normal" setup. If you are going drain I'd say keep the setup you have but change the ele shaman for an MS warr and you will have a very solid drain setup. If you are going for a normal team with steady and burst DPS and some ability to control I'd go with the setup you have but replace hunter with MS warr because you need to keep that -healing up all the time and a hunter has a hard time doing that while a warr has a much easier time to do so especially with a pala and priest on dispel duty. Also for a drain/outlasting team I'd say warlock specc anything with soul link but with normal team specc UA to help the burst with shadowburn and heavy damage.

This doesn't look much different from the cookie cutter team except that you (potentially) replace the Warrior with a Hunter. Don't go Felguard OR UA, go SL SL like a normal Lock and dominate as usual.

If you want to make a drain team, try H priest, UA Lock, SL Lock, R Druid, H Pally. Both Locks and Priest CC healers and drain mana from DPS, Druid CC whatever is reducing healing and spread hots around as needed (rarely), Pally is heal bitch. Extremely effective but everyone has to have gear and know what they're doing.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Solid ecpt i would replace the Hunter with a Warrior. Thay can keep MS/Hamstring up on 2 targets efftivly also it gives a not so squishy target up front to draw attchen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.