3vs3 Team for Season3 - Would like Opinions And Advice!

I'm currently forming a 3vs3 on the battle group Vindication, Our 3vs3 team was ranked 21st in our battle group season 2 @ a rating of 2335.

I'm currently thinking of the following and would like your opinion's and advice

Mage - Gnome[Racial] - Frost Imp CS / Frost

Hunter - Night Elf[Racial] - Beast Mastery[Full 41]

Druid - Night Elf[Racial] - Balance / Resto 13/11/37 Cyclone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gear wise breaks down into:

Mage - 2/5 S2 3/5 S3 + Merc Staff / Wand - S3 Belt/Wrists Etc | Mage Armory = http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...iend&n=Rockker

Hunter - 3/5 S2 2/5 S3 + 2200+ RA - Selfbuffed | Hunter Armory = http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Imminentdoom

Druid - 3/5 S2 2/5 S3 - 1700+ Healing - Selfbuffed | Druid Armory = http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...refiend&n=Bixx

Just asking your opion on what you would change the druid I'm not too concerned about with resilience considering druids are just about un-killable for some reason :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The combo would work like thus:

Mage / Hunter / Pets[Hunter+Mage] / Druid

Druid - Cyclone healer [If immune and is constantly breaking them use both pets to slow casting time] / As well as healing

Mage - Sheep which ever has a dis-spell if any otherwise sheep the biggest threat [Then DPS other while watching for breaking of sheep / cyclone]

Hunter - Just pwn w/e lol and time BM spec and abilities to the best he can and make sure he doesn't die

As far as life span goes the hunter and I can last a huge amount of time the druid can also by simply running away and getting around the arena

If anyone has idea's or suggestions lemme know When the servers come back up I"ll be sure to post specific specs and gear

~ Regards,
    J.C.

Re: 3vs3 Team for Season3 - Would like Opinions And Advice!

Anyone? ???

This seems like a good group mate

if it worked on S2 its gonna work on S3 to, that Im 100% sure of xD

Quote Originally Posted by Argonath
    This seems like a good group mate

if it worked on S2 its gonna work on S3 to, that Im 100% sure of xD
    Sounds very convicing to me "XD".

You got the "ultimate getting warriors pissed off" team there, should work well against melee and also caster groups.

pally / shaman / warrior or a really good drain/outlast team could be your only anti i can think off.

shamans with purge generally own druids and frost mages (also priests, but not in your team makeup), and with ES and freedom the two caster classes could protect the warrior from CC

however with the hunter buff and a frost mage definitely a good looking combo. if your druid is largely CC (cyclone, root) then the hunter should be BM. however mm hunters with imp stings/shots is quickly becoming the popular choice in arenas, especially in groups that don't have MS or wound psn.

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    pally / shaman / warrior or a really good drain/outlast team could be your only anti i can think off.

shamans with purge generally own druids and frost mages (also priests, but not in your team makeup), and with ES and freedom the two caster classes could protect the warrior from CC

however with the hunter buff and a frost mage definitely a good looking combo. if your druid is largely CC (cyclone, root) then the hunter should be BM. however mm hunters with imp stings/shots is quickly becoming the popular choice in arenas, especially in groups that don't have MS or wound psn.
    I'm the mage so I'm trying to work myself in there somewher :-X

Quote Originally Posted by PyroxXx1040
    I'm the mage so I'm trying to work myself in there somewher :-X

think you misread my post :P i'm saying the combo you laid out would work well, and your only anti (ie the groups that will give you some trouble on makeup alone) would be the ones i mentioned.

as a side note BM could work with frost burst dps and beast within, however cd's aside its going to be harder to fully CC a healer and lay down good burst dps without some form of healing reduction, as i mentioned in my original post.

I would say replace the hunter on rogue or warrior. Kicks, pummels, stuns and all gives you good CC with cyclone and sheep.

i would make the hunter spec marksman, 30% more powerful viper sting would be nice, and the extra 4 sec silence would be nice - i still dont think BM spec is very good with good gear, the pet is just as annoying as a marksman hunters pet except during bestial wrath of course but the only time a BM hunter is better than an MM hunter is during bestial wrath which is only 18 sec of fame, then they're pretty awful
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

If the BM hunter specs 41/20/0 then you still get Aimed Shot for the MS effect...

rockker i will be in ur 3v3 :-*
    Systematic - Zul'Jin US - PVE
    systematic-zuljin.com

2/13 HM ToT
    Our Kill Vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/metharygos

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchylde
    If the BM hunter specs 41/20/0 then you still get Aimed Shot for the MS effect...
    this is true, however you lose scatter shot, deterrence and improved traps, essential abilities to survive outside that 15 seconds when you have the beast within up. you also lose silencing shot, which can prove vital to CC assuming you can't kill something during the time counterspell is up.

most BM hunters would go 41/0/20 or whatever the spec is and allow a warrior or rogue to apply the healing reduction debuff. with a frost mage however, he would be 0/41/20 or w/e the equiv mm spec is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchylde
    i know he will get the MS spec still, im sure all hunters will go for aimed shot now if they didnt have it before, but a BM hunter wont be able to get many important things that azain said, and imp poisons, which imo is needed against other healers for 30% more mana drained, and silencing shot is also important for defensive and offensive purposes
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias