should i level up a paladin? :x

i was planning to level up a paladin to heal my rl friend in future arena who is leveling up a warrior, my pala is now lvl 34 but since blizzard are neglecting pallies so much i dont know if i should... leveling up another druid is out of the question, and leveling up another shaman is out the question, both of which are lvl 61, i have a lvl 32 priest too so i wouldnt be very pleased in leveling up another priest. should i level up a paladin in hope of them being buffed a little or just forget the whole idea
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Re: should i level up a paladin? :x

For healing? I would suggest against it at the moment.

if u rly wana lvl arena healing class go druid they are best healers in arena atm and will never get nerfed

I 'effin hate druids. - There's NO question about how overpowered they are! So yea, therefore I would recommend to you that you go back to lvl'ing your druid.

You keep saying leveling up another ? This emplies what ?

what i mean is i dont want to level up another druid/shaman because i already have lvl 61 shaman + druid
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    what i mean is i dont want to level up another druid/shaman because i already have lvl 61 shaman + druid
    So why not just use the one you already have? Or are they on a different server?

Maybe it's an Alliance Druid.

I have a 66 Human Mage alt, yet I am rerolling an Undead Mage this weekend after about two years of tolerance finally just made me snap!

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    Maybe it's an Alliance Druid.

I have a 66 Human Mage alt, yet I am rerolling an Undead Mage this weekend after about two years of tolerance finally just made me snap!
    I know the feeling, I did the same preTBC abandoning my BWL geared alliance warlock and rolled an undead lock instead. You can only take having success and defeat decided completely by a racial ability for so long before you snap.

Warlock was far and away my favourite class before the expansion and my first two level 60s were that two warlocks but since the expansion and the associated gutting of destruction as a viable spec (it was always my favourite spec before). I may play again and grind some BG rewards now but unless blizzard do something about the soul link requirement for arena the class just seems very limited to me right now.

yes its an alliance druid, i dont like alliance. ):
    ive decided to level up my shaman now anyway