Thread: Deep Wounds

Deep Wounds

DEEP WOUNDS HAS THE FOLLOWING EFFECT:

"Your crit Strikes cause your opponent to bleed, dealing 60% of your melee weapon's avg. damage over 12 secs"

My question is, lets say you crit for 1500 damage. Would deep wounds work like: 1500*60%=900 damage over 12 secs extra (or 75 dmg per second)?

What does it mean by "dealing 60% of your melee weapon's avg. damage " does it work on the actual damage you make or on a static, average weapon damage that you have such as, for instance 475 average weapon damage for Stormherald which would translate into a 475*60%=285 damage in total for 12 seconds (or 39.5 dmg per sec)?

Can someone clarify please exactly how this works?

Re: Deep Wounds

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    DEEP WOUNDS HAS THE FOLLOWING EFFECT:

"Your crit Strikes cause your opponent to bleed, dealing 60% of your melee weapon's avg. damage over 12 secs"

My question is, lets say you crit for 1500 damage. Would deep wounds work like: 1500*60%=900 damage over 12 secs extra (or 75 dmg per second)?

What does it mean by "dealing 60% of your melee weapon's avg. damage " does it work on the actual damage you make or on a static, average weapon damage that you have such as, for instance 475 average weapon damage for Stormherald which would translate into a 475*60%=285 damage in total for 12 seconds (or 39.5 dmg per sec)?

Can someone clarify please exactly how this works?
    your 2nd notion with the stormherald is correct, however just for clarification.

lets say your weapon has damage of 100-300 (yes this is low for a 2h, but its for easy calculation purposes, too early in the morning) then your average melee weapon damage is 200. so 200 * 0.6 = 120, or 120 over 12 seconds, or 30 every 3 seconds (i forget if it ticks every two or three).

i believe somewhere along the line both deep wounds and execute will see a buff. not to turn this thread into a debate about current warrior abilities, but it would be nice to see deep wounds more in line with something like ignite for mages, or possibly 100% of weapon damage.

but yea deep wounds is based solely on the damage of our weapon, and thus would be static.

15+ Year Old Account

that measn if ur weapon hast 100-200 damage
    that the bleeding effekt does 150*60% damage

((100+200)/2)*0,6=damage over time bleeding effekt
    ((mindmg+maxdmg)/2)*0,6

ps, not the weapon dmg, the dmg ur weapon does with ur stats
    "c"-> melee damage ->the damage listened there
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I defend Sylvanas because I believe humanity is a waste, in game and IRL. A human life is NOT more important than that of a cat or dog or bird. It just isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by anubra
    that measn if ur weapon hast 100-200 damage
    that the bleeding effekt does 150*60% damage

((100+200)/2)*0,6=damage over time bleeding effekt
    ((mindmg+maxdmg)/2)*0,6

ps, not the weapon dmg, the dmg ur weapon does with ur stats
    "c"-> melee damage ->the damage listened there
    Ah so its not the BASE average weapon damage BUT the average damage done by your weapon buffed with your stats as I understand. Does it get affected by BoK?

So assuming you crit for 1500 damage and your buffed average weapon damage with your stats is 500, then you would do 300 more damage for the following 12 secs which would translate with 20% more damage done by a crit over time (300/1500*100=20%).