I can't survive as a lock in 3v3

I have 450 resillence and 13k life. They have full pvp s2 gear
    I play warrior / Hpaladin / Lock

I am Sl Sl spec and I can't survive vs any rogue team. Pala heals me and put bof. I try to kite rogue with coEX and fears but its not possible if there's a pala helping the rogue. Also if there is rogue warrior healer both focus on me and we lose.

how should I play. I really dont know what to do, I dot them up and start draining life and fears but eventually I'll die. I have close to no skill with lock. so help me out please.

Re: I can't survive as a lock in 3v3

Blessing of freedom does quite abit, and if u have the warrior on the rogue u should manage to get away quite easy tbh..

bof + coex and for the healing make sure the pala cleanses the wound posion,
    usually rogues are 30seconds specc which they dont have resist posion cleansing talents in so it should be easy.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rider&n=Yannik
    Fight like the Best, Die like the Rest!

it really isn't. they just kill me. they're always close to me I can't do nothing.

for example Hpala Hpriest Rogue owned us so easy. I really don't know how to do it and even worst if the rogue or warrior has bof too

Then you're bad, no offense. For many reasons really. Your team should have zero problems with rogues.

1) Warrior should be glued to that rogue. Hamstring and stuns keeps him off you, and warrior on rogue is a winning matchup.

2) Even with an inept warrior, CoEX is spammable. Rogues can only break it twice at most with sprint, Paladins cant remove it. BoF is 10 seconds, and your Paladin can remove crippling with cleanse, as well as BoF to keep you moving.

3) Assuming an inept warrior again, and assuming BoF/Sprint on the rogue, deathcoil will still get them off you the first time. If your paladin can't heal you through the second sprint, with soul link/450res/13k life... you have bigger problems then a rogue.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    Then you're bad, no offense. For many reasons really. Your team should have zero problems with rogues.

1) Warrior should be glued to that rogue. Hamstring and stuns keeps him off you, and warrior on rogue is a winning matchup.

2) Even with an inept warrior, CoEX is spammable. Rogues can only break it twice at most with sprint, Paladins cant remove it. BoF is 10 seconds, and your Paladin can remove crippling with cleanse, as well as BoF to keep you moving.

3) Assuming an inept warrior again, and assuming BoF/Sprint on the rogue, deathcoil will still get them off you the first time. If your paladin can't heal you through the second sprint, with soul link/450res/13k life... you have bigger problems then a rogue.
    your theorycraft is incorrect, sorry. For many reasons really. If you have done any arenas, you might know that the combo they will most face is priest rogue mage. Indeed CoEx is spammable, but so is Decurse. And yes, mages decurse on high ratings, propably not on 1400 where you play. Yes, paladin can remove crippling with cleanse, but have you any idea how much damage the rogue could have done already during that time? And the Crippling gets back on him with NEXT HIT with a good chance. Oh, and BoF is dispellable also. Oh, and ever heard of CC from the mage on paladin? Yes, CC exists on higher ratings. There is no chance the paladin has a single opportunity to freely heal and cleanse without intercept pummels or poly/CS.

That setup is suppose to win that matchup unless vastly outgeared/-skilled.

maybe if you cant get away from the rogue even with blessing of freedom the paladin should try blessing of sacrifice since you have SL cuz you wont get that much damage then, pala cant be blinded or sheep, he shouldn't always use BOS but just when you got that kinda rogue against you...
    its easier for the pala to heal your self since you have prollly wound poison on you...

and that guy who said the pala needs to dispell wound poison, thats just almost impossible, the time of global cooldown the rogue allready got a new 1 on it...
    ...................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    your theorycraft fails miseraly, sorry. For many reasons really. If you have done any arenas, you might know that the combo they will most face is priest rogue mage. Indeed CoEx is spammable, but so is Decurse. And yes, mages decurse on high ratings, propably not on 1400 where you play. Yes, paladin can remove crippling with cleanse, but have you any idea how much damage the rogue could have done already during that time? And the Crippling gets back on him with NEXT HIT with a good chance. Oh, and BoF is dispellable also. Oh, and ever heard of CC from the mage on paladin? Yes, CC exists on higher ratings. There is no fucking chance the paladin has a single opportunity to freely heal and cleanse without intercept pummels or poly/CS.

That setup is suppose to win that matchup unless vastly outgeared/-skilled.
    Lol Warrior owning Rogue is theorycraft? Its kind've funny that you point that out, then go into a whole paragraph of theorycrafting why i'm wrong.

He said he was having problems with rogues with paladins, not mages. In fact, he specifically mentioned a team (Hpriest HPaladin Rogue) that gave him trouble, without a decurse, and without a CC.

Hence my comment. Wish I could have the same justification for yours, troll.

Less flaming, more hugging.

Adrenaline Rush+Hemo rogues have an incredible amount of damage right now. They are getting nerfed pretty hard in the next patch, so hopefully things will return to a relatively normal state.

If you go against any type of rogue team that can dispel blessing of freedom and protection, you are going to be in big trouble.

I've been taken out in less than 30 seconds with ~350 resilience and 12k health and I play Warrior/Warlock/Paladin (was vs Rogue/Mage/Priest).

Rogue > Warlock, Mage > Warrior, Priest > Paladin.

If you have any shot of winning you have to force the match-ups you can live with. The warlock needs to control the mage so the warrior can do something. I think the warrior should hamstring the rogue and put pressure on the priest while the warlock completely controls the mage.

Rogues are not getting nerfed hard with the next patch. Hemo is being brought back down to earth. But I digress.

I mostly agree with the fact that if you are dying to a rogue then what is your Warrior doing? If he is going after a healer or another squishier target then he needs to change and work on keeping the rogue off you. A warrior should be able to control the rogue if he's not able to kill him and give you enough time to keep your dots up.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabloykiss

I am Sl Sl spec and I can't survive vs any rogue team. Pala heals me and put bof. I try to kite rogue with coEX and fears but its not possible if there's a pala helping the rogue. Also if there is rogue warrior healer both focus on me and we lose.

how should I play. I really dont know what to do, I dot them up and start draining life and fears but eventually I'll die. I have close to no skill with lock. so help me out please.
    I would suggest doing the VW sac trick before the match starts. Summon VW and then with 11 seconds till match start summoning preferred pet and with 2 seconds left sac VW and get that bubble for the first 30 seconds of the match. I found that this works very well against OP rogues!

Quote Originally Posted by Diabloykiss

Maybe you should try it with a restodruid?