3v3 Rogue/Warlock/Priest

So me and two friends are re rolling rogue/lock/priest focusing 99% on PVP.
    How well will this combo work in 3v3? our goal is at least ~2000 rating is this possible or are we wasting our time?

On a side note how far can a rogue/warlock 2v2 team reach?

Re: 3v3 Rogue/Warlock/Priest

Youll be able to reach 2000+ without a doubt yep.. unless you suck. Edit by Boubouille : Booh !
    Macalister, Paladin on whichever realm I play on.
    http://www.pacifismguild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Macalister
    Youll be able to reach 2000+ without a doubt yep.. unless you suck, Edit by Boubouille : Booh !.
    Was that really necessary?

Edit by Boubouille : Nop it wasn't. ^^

Are you using a spriest or a dpriest? If you're using a spriest, I think you can hit 2000, but you'll plateau there.

If you use a disc priest, that is a mean combo. Have your lock mainly focus on CCing. Leave stuns/wounds to your rogue and blind if possible.

Do you guys plan on running an outlast team or hard-dps? If you're doing outlast, with good CCs and the rogue focusing on stuns, it doesn't leave much room for the other team to DPS yours. So, your priest can spend time mana-burning versus healing.

Right, i think i might be able to hand some in here since i played these setups abit through S2 and gonna continue this season, Im playing the warlock.

Played warlock / rogue last season and ended on 2439 2v2 rating and 5'th place on the battlegroup, its a really fun setup but the opening of the new season kinda ruined the combo.

Its impossible to win any druid / warrior or druid / warlock team if the druid knows what hes doing, the HoT's just stack to much and you cant ever CC the druid to stop him from HoT'ing his teammate up. We can get ppl down to about 8-10% before we have the instant healing him then stacking HoT's + a cyclone. The reason for this is that most team we are meeting started off with buying 3 vengeful pieces right away and socketing them with stamina, giving them to much hp to be able to nuke down faster then the druid can heal him.

Right, 3v3, played warlock / rogue and Spriest mostly last season, ended on 2150 rating with that setup with just pure nuking. Then the priest decided to go disc / holy and we managed to pop 2260 rating before the new season, with his imba 990+ healing

That priest stopped playing this season sadly so we have taken a new priest and tried it out (disc / holy) and we are currently on 1800+ rating with a total of 2 losses, cant remember how many wins we've had.

Its a really nice and fun combo to play.

// Gladiator Ghingis - 70 Warlock - 26 / 35 / 0
    "Its only your class, you got no skills" - Random Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Vision
    Are you using a spriest or a dpriest? If you're using a spriest, I think you can hit 2000, but you'll plateau there.

If you use a disc priest, that is a mean combo. Have your lock mainly focus on CCing. Leave stuns/wounds to your rogue and blind if possible.

Do you guys plan on running an outlast team or hard-dps? If you're doing outlast, with good CCs and the rogue focusing on stuns, it doesn't leave much room for the other team to DPS yours. So, your priest can spend time mana-burning versus healing.
    You cant say right away how you are gonna play, outlasting or hard-dps just because you need to swap tactics alot against different teams, and this setup isnt much of a outlasting one since a dis / holy priest goes oom relatively quickly and a druid / paladin or shammy will easily outlast them in a longer fight. Disc / holy priest is backup healing specc with dps possibilites and mana burning.
    "Its only your class, you got no skills" - Random Noob