2 Different Arena Set 2 piece bonuses

Just wondering - Does anyone know if you can get 2 lots of the +35 Resil 2 piece bonus?

I'm a Holy Pally. I can get 2 of the Ornamented pieces (Gladiator's Redemption Set). If I also get 2 of the Lamellar pieces (Gladiator's Aegis Set) - would that mean I have on 2 different sets and therefore +35 Resil x2?

I know most classes can have more than 1 set, so I thought I might ask. The S2 shoulders are almost the same for both sets - so it's no big deal which way I go - I just want to know now, before I make the purchase...

Thanks very much for any help Sent.

Re: 2 Different Arena Set 2 piece bonuses

I believe this is the case. I know for warlocks you can get the felweave and dreadweave set to get both +35resil bonuses. I'd imagine the same applies for pallies and anyone with more than 1 set.

Awesome - thanks Vision

For the Pallies out there - what do you think?

-10s CD on HoJ > +35 Resil? (ie. Is the 4 piece set bonus for Redemption Set (Cool-down on the Hammer of Justice reduced by 10 seconds) better than an extra 35 Resil?).

Thanks

Is this for real?

I was under the impression that since latest patch al items counted as one gladiator set, not only between seasons but also between difference in set gear.

Can anyone confirm this?

Deleted

Yes, also works for priest, 2x Satin and 2x Mooncloth

set bonusses will never stack.

set bonuses of different sets will stack, but not different ranks, like 2 felweave and 2 dreadweave, will stack 2x 35 resil, but not 2 merciless gladiator dreadweave and 2xvengeful gladiator dreadweae, that way you will get the 4 set bonus -0.2 sec from fear
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

i think this will be changed in the future tho, if blizz wanted to avoid stacking sets of different seasons then why would they allow you to stack same seasons. especially for warlocks who can get the gloves (forget which set, but they gain like 16 crit and lose only 2 spell damage and 2 stam or something) with another piece, or for shadow priests since they still get damage from the mooncloth set. same with resto/ele shamans.

if its a change like that it really should be across the board for all sets and seasons no matter what, but thats just imo.

edit: fixes spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    i think this will be changed in the future tho, if blizz wanted to avoid stacking sets of different seasons then why would they allow you to stack same seasons. especially for warlocks who can get the gloves (forget which set, but they gain like 16 crit and lose only 2 spell damage and 2 stam or something) with another piece, or for shadow priests since they still get damage from the mooncloth set. same with resto/ele shamans.

if its a change like that it really should be across the board for all sets and seasons no matter what, but thats just imo.

edit: fixes spelling
    Can't be done. If you have 2 of each set (with different suffixes), which 4piece bonus would you get?

Maybe Blizz could think of a way to make an universal 4 piece bonus for each class set. Don't have any idea what that could be, but Blizz is just "creativ" enough to make one up.
    As there is infact for the pally set (10s cd reduce on HoJ). Come to think of it, Blizz already did this. Only class, which got different 4 piece boni is the shaman. All the other classes don't. HAHA! Love my shaman ;D

Quote Originally Posted by FailedCRC
    Can't be done. If you have 2 of each set (with different suffixes), which 4piece bonus would you get?
    good pt...
    being a warrior and having only one set i wasn't thinking they were different, however after the fact that is fairly obvious :-\