Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: How to beat irritating druid 2v2s?

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyone
    druids aren't OP, it's the same storry how it was with pala in season 1. People in high brackets know how to deal with resto droods, so it's a matter of time.

When people understood that interupting a heal to pala can be fatal to him, the war+pala combo became one of the worst combos

When people will understand how to beat a druid (wich is verry easy tbh) then the things will turn over.
    Not true at all, Paladins got a huge nerf, and a well played and well geared Druid is a LOT harder to kill than a Paladin was in the first place - which is also the reason why you fail to come up with any suggestions yourself I take it...
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

I play a paladin in a warrior/paladin 2v2 team. Generally when going against a warrior/druid combo I try to judge justice as quick as possible on the druid while my partner is dpsing him. I am running around with BoF up on myself so I am able to kite the other warrior. To make this work I also have to be ontop of staying in LoS of my warrior and keeping him cleansed at all times so that when he gets rooted I am able to immediatly remove it from him. I also am following pursuit angles to the druid at all times so if my warrior partner happens to get cycloned I am able to get on the druid and keep him in combat.

My warrior partner also helps me out by constantly hamstringing the other warrior when he is close and using intercept or intimidating shout when I need to get a crucial heal off. While we are following the druid around I try to save my HoJ cd for when the druid is in travel form or in caster form so he is unable to heal/run away and he takes the most amount of damage when in these forms.

It is very hard to beat a well played druids, and it almost always comes down to a mana match between the two healers. The only other option you have is to try and dps the warrior, but that frees the druid up to cyclone, root, feral charge, and bash me when my partner gets low.

My arena team link: http://www.wowarmory.com/team-info.x...rus+Punch&fl=1

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    I'd offer my help, if you didn't ask like such a jerk.
    He doesn't sound like a jerk to me, he summed up druids pretty accurately there.

If you're a druid/warrior combo going up against a paladin/warrior combo, it's very difficult to win unless the warriors decide to duke it out and nuke each other. Then, it's just a CC battle for the druid and he usually ends up messing up the paladin. However if the paladin is keeping BoF on the warrior and JoJ on the druid, the druid is pretty much fucked. Smart druid will root if the warrior isn't Snare immune and stack moonfire (rank 1 even for mana), insect swarm, and faerie fire as dispel fodder. So yeah, keep BoF on the warrior imo. As for two dps combos, depending on the druid's gear, you almost always have to nuke his partner (especially if it's a warrior). CS messes up a lot of druids, but usually only those who are dumb and decide to cast HT over HoTs. Also, some druids bait out CS so if that happens, you'll only get a 2 second silence. If you run Fire or Frost mage + Shadow priests, then you'll really start to fuck up druids.

Against Warrior/Druid I would say:
    Mage on the Warrior, Rogue stays stealthed and as soon as Druid appears both go after the Druid (don't forget Warrior).. well timed CS+Shatter-Combo usually makes the deal.

Against Warlock/Druid I would say:
    Both on Warlock, because as FM you can't keep a warlock Out of Combat like you can keep a Warrior so you won't kill the Druid (CoT, Fear etc) if FM is on Warlock and Rogue after the Druid. So both go for the Warlock, so he can't DPS and Crowd Control (counter Cyclone with LoS), well-timed CS and Blind usually makes the deal. Never split up and go for different targets. And focusing Warlock prevents him from banishing Water Elemental.