Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Best 2v2 class atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    Paladins and Shamans are both in some need of some tune ups. The progression of BC has not been kind to either of them.
    Word!

And tbh, I think we will see a Druid nerf incoming soon...
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex
    Word!

And tbh, I think we will see a Druid nerf incoming soon...
    Just remove the arena water from the game again. No need to nerf anybody.

best combo I think it's Warlock + felhunter till 1850 rating, later you can pick a rogue and take 2400+

It just occured to me, how about a 2x resto druid team? You would eventually beat any 2 dps teams and any other team would just die of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    It just occured to me, how about a 2x resto druid team? You would eventually beat any 2 dps teams and any other team would just die of boredom.

All good players know how to deal with a resto druid, not wandering why are so many whiners about resto drood.. low IQ i think.

Do you agree with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyone

All good players know how to deal with a resto druid, not wandering why are so many whiners about resto drood.. low IQ i think.

Do you agree with me?
    Of course anyone can be beaten, you seem not to be aware that it is the difficulty of doing so that goes towards the balance of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyone
    best combo I think it's Warlock + felhunter till 1850 rating, later you can pick a rogue and take 2400+
    Just thought I would throw your previous quote back at you and see if you think this is also an IQ problem.

Just remove the arena water from the game again. No need to nerf anybody.
    QFT

15+ Year Old Account

i play in a BM hunter + DotLok 2on2 and im very happy, ok we dont kill every thing, but most of our battles we win :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I defend Sylvanas because I believe humanity is a waste, in game and IRL. A human life is NOT more important than that of a cat or dog or bird. It just isn't.

Deleted

Has anyone tried a Retri Paladin / Holy Paladin combo. Should do pretty well as far as I can see, double cleanses, bofs + bubbles makes it very hard to burst them down or CC either paladin, you don't get much CC but then neither do your opponents. Since both can heal its hard to burst either down and with sanctity aura up even the holy paladin can burst out some nice DPS (especially if you spec a few points into imp SoR).
    If Retri one has to heal the holy one couple times, he goes OOM and they got barely any DPS left. Not that they had much of it to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    sham/war will beat dru/war if played properly, however overall that doesnt mean its a better combo. ive played war/healer with all 4 healer complements, and i liked pally the most, spec'd for 35 sec hammers. however after the 2nd season i would say druid -> sham -> priest -> pally.
    actually druid/warr beat my warr/sham all the time, the druids cc is just too much for me, constant cyclone, entangle, bear form feral charge immobilized for 5 sec, then bash, 5 sec stun, its just too much :P and in that time the oposing warrior is killing the shaman all along while im stuck doing nothing
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    If Retri one has to heal the holy one couple times, he goes OOM and they got barely any DPS left. Not that they had much of it to begin with
    QFT, the rare triple crits that ret pallies use to prove their dps are as rare as a triple wf crit back in the days when sulfuron was the best 2h weapon ingame. i remember the rare but very fun instagibs... ahhh.. the good old times...

anyway: WL has a lot of survivability. combined with a shadow/disc priest, it is a lot of fun.
    This space is available for rent!

15+ Year Old Account

Best 2v2 healer is certainly a Resto Druid, put a warlock or BM-hunter with him in 1 group and gogo 2200 rating

Why go for just 2v2? I assure you if you want to succeed in all three brackets either roll a warrior or a priest. You can fit either of those two classes into almost any matrix.

If both teams are at same skill+gear level i would say SP+Hemo/ar

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Best 2v2 healer is certainly a Resto Druid, put a warlock or BM-hunter with him in 1 group and gogo 2200 rating
    Bm hunter? No thanks. The drain and out-last style of the hunter+druid team definitely favors marksman hunters.