Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Problems against Mage+Rogue in 2v2 and against Priest+Lock+Rogue in 3v3

Quote Originally Posted by Lamberta
    omg your druid has 450 res? he must be so good
    resil is not an indication of skill :P he just happens to have the full complement of s2/s3 and vindicator's gear, and stacks some resil gems. but not to knock him yes he is good lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    resil is not an indication of skill :P he just happens to have the full complement of s2/s3 and vindicator's gear, and stacks some resil gems. but not to knock him yes he is good lol.
    I think it is. Cause skill is not necessarily confined within an Arena game but the entire preperation taken, priorities you make and balance of Talents and abilities either defencive or offensive to optimise the effectiveness of your character. So I would say that yes directly res does not translate into skill but managing and preparing your character to be effective does require skill and knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamberta
    I think it is. Cause skill is not necessarily confined within an Arena game but the entire preperation taken, priorities you make and balance of Talents and abilities either defencive or offensive to optimise the effectiveness of your character. So I would say that yes directly res does not translate into skill but managing and preparing your character to be effective does require skill and knowledge.
    i suppose in that case i would agree with you, i would have considered it preparation more than skill, since it involves time. how good you could affect how you gear yourself, so perhaps yea.