15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by BuNNyRespawned
    Thanks!

Can anyone tell me how do change your Chat Font? If I change the font size to 12 with the default, it looks a tad odd. So I would prefer some AddOn which lets me customize it more.

Edit: So, I have been messing with PitBull for quite some time, but I can't find an option or setting to enable portraits of my character. Only HP bars, Mana, etc.. any hints? >.>
    Clearfont for font changes. And....try X-perl if you want something animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent
    sure, it looks like bartender4

Xperl

When im raiding, and mouseover my targets buffs, i get this tooltip showing names of peoples which doesent have that buff.

How do i disable that?

http://www.legacy-guild.eu/jah/sar2.jpg

what are the raid unit frames at the right side of the screen and what addon show for how long the people are dead?

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me how do change your Chat Font? If I change the font size to 12 with the default, it looks a tad odd. So I would prefer some AddOn which lets me customize it more.

Edit: So, I have been messing with PitBull for quite some time, but I can't find an option or setting to enable portraits of my character. Only HP bars, Mana, etc.. any hints? >.>
    Lets see... I dont have wow in front of me atm sooooo *rummages through photographic memory* AHA!
    You'll have to enable the Portrait module in the modules menu. CK keeps all of the various options LOD to help conserve memory. Then you should be able to find it in the general frame options, where you found health, mana, etc. Might be under "Other"...

Quote Originally Posted by Rippey
    Bump on this, and also I wonder if anyone know an addon that adds a text on the bottom of your minimap to show which zone your currently in.
    SLDatatext adds all sorts of informative text which includes zone info. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...LDataText.html

Quote Originally Posted by b3erserker
    http://www.legacy-guild.eu/jah/sar2.jpg

what are the raid unit frames at the right side of the screen and what addon show for how long the people are dead?
    That's Pitbull's raidframes and for how long they've been dead is a dogtag that's already enabled for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliah
    i've seen a few UI's around with minimap buttons skinned... was wondering if this is done with moving the minimap button and apply a eepanel or is it some sort of mod?

squared minimap button with blackish border etc...

and sorry no don't have a SS around atm.

thanks in advance,

Kakashi
    Shift+M?
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

I use Grid for healing, but when fighting Malygos in P3, Grid does not change to the "dragons-view", does anyone know where I can find the setting for it, 'cause it kinda sucks when I have to pull out the standard raid ui >

Hey guys.

Looking for an addon, been looking though a lot of the pages here.
    It's similar to IceHUD/ArcHUD etc, however, the bars only show when certain buff or debuffs are active. It's a method to monitor active buff/debuffs.

I think I saw one somewhere, but forgot the name.

R.I.P: Prefix (T6 Resto Shaman) - DK DPS Compendium
    R.I.P: Valkyr (T4'ish BM Hunter) - UH DPS Compendium

Hey, i'm using Pitbull atm for my raidframes and was wondering if theres any way to enlarge, highlight or do something to MY debuffs on a target. Getting another addon just for tracking diseases would be annoying, especially since blizz standard ui offers it, but for some reason i can't figure it out in pitbull :<

Quote Originally Posted by Prefix
    Hey guys.

Looking for an addon, been looking though a lot of the pages here.
    It's similar to IceHUD/ArcHUD etc, however, the bars only show when certain buff or debuffs are active. It's a method to monitor active buff/debuffs.

I think I saw one somewhere, but forgot the name.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1-BuffHUD.html

Buffhud? Not sure, havnt heard of this type of addon yet...

Quote Originally Posted by bujaberry
    Hey, i'm using Pitbull atm for my raidframes and was wondering if theres any way to enlarge, highlight or do something to MY debuffs on a target. Getting another addon just for tracking diseases would be annoying, especially since blizz standard ui offers it, but for some reason i can't figure it out in pitbull :<
    I assume you're talking about the way Xperl makes your debuffs larger than others'. Pitbull, sadly, doesn't support this option.

thx for the answer omega, do u know of any workaround?

Thanks!

Chatter and Prat can change the font of your chat log works great with shared media.
    And for portraits you need to check that the pitbull prtraits addon module is enabled for your character.

Thanks a lot!

Hi all, just wondering if there was an addon pack for clear font addon that included the rock show whiplash font, and is there a way to edit the names and the font of grid2, can't seem to find it tyvm.

Hello !

I have a really big problem with PitBull.

I Installed AirUI and when i would like to config PitbUll i cant switch between modeules and stuff .

I shiftclick on the playerUI Pitbull config appears and when i want to click on the Font or Power or anything like this simply it does nothing . I reinstalled PitBull but it didnt work. Could someone help me pls ? What could cause the problem ?

EDIT : I haven't done anything to it and now suddenly worked but after relogging the problem once again occured.

Question 2 : My target bar just stays the same when i make damage in it its like not showing the deficit or something .tried everything. any ide a?
    Sápy the hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Hirork
    I use Grid for healing, but when fighting Malygos in P3, Grid does not change to the "dragons-view", does anyone know where I can find the setting for it, 'cause it kinda sucks when I have to pull out the standard raid ui >
    In phase 3 your healing the player's pets so you would have to enable player pets in grid.... BUT all the drakes have the exact same name so it doesn't really work... Or at least when I tried it last.

Hello!

I'm looking for an addon to change frames in some conditions.

i.e.
    - HIDE the frames "Recount" and "Omen" if I'm entering an battleground (and SHOW if I'm leaving)
    - RESIZE the frame "MiniMap" if I'm in combat
    - CHANGE POSITION for the chat frame if I'm in a raidgroup

I need an addon to enter any framename, conditions and what will happend with the frame.

Do you know such addon?

Greetings
    Aros

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aros
    Hello!

I'm looking for an addon to change frames in some conditions.

i.e.
    - HIDE the frames "Recount" and "Omen" if I'm entering an battleground (and SHOW if I'm leaving)
    - RESIZE the frame "MiniMap" if I'm in combat
    - CHANGE POSITION for the chat frame if I'm in a raidgroup

I need an addon to enter any framename, conditions and what will happend with the frame.

Do you know such addon?

Greetings
    Aros
    Those features are already available through Omen/Recount config. Just look it up in there. Dunno for the rest of your problems though.

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara