LF Acherus Runes Fix. Kollektiv has been MIA for a year of updates and the patch finally broke the disease timeline.

I cant post links but its under Acherus Runes on Curse.

Deleted
    Anyone around with a good understanding of lua coding. I've been using my own version of the odine version of tukui. but with both tukui being put down and odine M.I.A for 1½ month I havn't been able to find a fix anywhere else.

Because of the new API changes or whatever it is. the ui is functioning somewhat, but there are several major flaws.

for example the blizzard action bar showing up. some of my actionbars from the ui itself are showing but not functioning, extra hidden bars are shown. aswell are the ones shown a bit out of position. my threatbar isn't showing either, these are some of the more important features.

here's a screenshot of what it looks like

and here's one of what it looked like.

I can also send my lua settings if it's of any help.

thanks in advance

EDIT:

the most important fix is the blizzard actionbar showing.

would it be possible to quickfix this by downloading moveanything or a similar mod to hide the actionbar? (:
    Last edited by mmoc1c984c02b2; 2010-10-14 at 04:19 PM.

I'm wondering if there's an addon that will keep my bars totally intact even when I change specs. I'm currently Balance/Tank on my main Druid, so when I switch from Tank to Balance I lose Mangle, meaning when I switch back I usually have to put Mangle back on my bars because I relearned it. Any way to just have a dummy icon fill the space, or even better the real icon just unusable? I hate having to redo it and I hate the empty holes in my bars it leaves.

Deleted
    Actually, your actionbars should be completely seperated for both specs.

---------- Post added 2010-10-14 at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Suntwat View Post
    Anyone around with a good understanding of lua coding. I've been using my own version of the odine version of tukui. but with both tukui being put down and odine M.I.A for 1½ month I havn't been able to find a fix anywhere else.

Because of the new API changes or whatever it is. the ui is functioning somewhat, but there are several major flaws.

for example the blizzard action bar showing up. some of my actionbars from the ui itself are showing but not functioning, extra hidden bars are shown. aswell are the ones shown a bit out of position. my threatbar isn't showing either, these are some of the more important features.

here's a screenshot of what it looks like

and here's one of what it looked like.

I can also send my lua settings if it's of any help.

thanks in advance

EDIT:

the most important fix is the blizzard actionbar showing.

would it be possible to quickfix this by downloading moveanything or a similar mod to hide the actionbar? (:
    Either do that, or upload your LUA code somewhere and send me a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    I'm wondering if there's an addon that will keep my bars totally intact even when I change specs. I'm currently Balance/Tank on my main Druid, so when I switch from Tank to Balance I lose Mangle, meaning when I switch back I usually have to put Mangle back on my bars because I relearned it. Any way to just have a dummy icon fill the space, or even better the real icon just unusable? I hate having to redo it and I hate the empty holes in my bars it leaves.
    I use a great addon for that called ActionBarSaver2 it didn't get an update for 4.01 so you kind of have to hack at the LUA code a bit unless the author releases a new version. (check the comments section)

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

EDIT: Never mind once again...
    Last edited by Tore; 2010-10-14 at 10:58 PM.

Hey.
    Deleted all my addons to start fresh for the patch but now I forgot the name of my bag addon.
    It opened all bags at once but instead of sorting the stuff inside after wich bag they where in it sorted after Gems, Weapon, Armor, Junk and so forth.

It was awesome but now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone got any ideas what it might have been?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    @Torethyr

Please don't do that. Edit in the fix (or a link to the post about the fix), so that other people with the same question can benefit from what you've found.

@Minzah

There's a couple of "sorting" bag addons - ArkInventory is the one I use, but I believe TBag, EngBag, and CargBags could also do it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone,

i'm looking for an alternative to Satrina's Digits, since it no longer works in 4.0.1.

I need something that displays numerical values of my character's hp and rage/mana/energy/stuff, and nothing else. Just numbers. Digits was perfect, but now it's broken
    Are there any addons like it?

Many thanks
    /point

Deleted

Dbmn issue

I can't view enemy mobs healthbars while havign DBM installed.The names are visible but non of the bars is.I've tried disablng DBM and repairing and it worked,but the problem persisted after enabling it again(I did try to tinker with the interface options after enabling DBM but nothing yet).Any workarounds on this would be appreciatd.

I'm having a problem with kgpanels (or maybe dominos). I have panels behind my bars, and the bars have a faded opacity of 0, so they only show on mouseover. The problem is that whenever I reload my ui, or log out/log in, the panels' backgrounds change to white. If I change the colour slightly it reverts to the colour I set before it went white, but then the same happens when I re-log. It only seems to be occuring when the bars are faded out, as when they are shown all the time they panels stay the correct colour.

Any ideas what could be causing it?

Edit: Just realised it's happening when I set faded opacity to 0, not when I reload ui/relog.
    Last edited by Velran; 2010-10-15 at 07:24 PM.

I remember there was some idea for mana management addon, something similar to TimeToDie. Anyone knows what about it?
    Also I'm looking for very simple addon to measure effective MP5 wich will include trinkets, potions, normal mana gain from mp5 and proc from Water Shield and Meta gem. Something like press button to reset and then average mp5 across time elapsed from this click to current time. Anyone knows anything with this functions?

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Got a problem with KGpanels since the patch. My backgrounds in my panels are not showing up, and I'm getting some error messages that say that they've failed to load. Tried making new panels, but despite the settings and messing with every opacity slider I can find, no dice. Anyone got a solution, or am I waiting until a new version or reinstalling?

Okay, I'm really stuck this time. Been working at it for two hours.

I've got a kgPanel parented to Recount_MainWindow as a background texture. Through another panel I've got Recount_MainWindow being shown when OmenAnchor is shown (toggled on, i.e when in a party or raid) and vice versa. Also a chatbox is hidden when Omen is shown, and the chatbox is shown when Omen is hidden. The effect of this is that Omen, Recount, and all related panels will automatically show when in a party or raid, and will be replaced with a chat box when solo.

The problem is that the background panel parented to Recount keeps getting lost every time Recount is hidden. I can get the panel back by cycling /kgpanels disable and /kgpanels enable, but after re-enabled the recount panel's scale and position is messed up.

What's really got me confused is that I had a similar set up in my previous UI that worked fine, but I can't figure this out. Halp?

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Hi everyone,

i'm looking for an alternative to Satrina's Digits, since it no longer works in 4.0.1.

I need something that displays numerical values of my character's hp and rage/mana/energy/stuff, and nothing else. Just numbers. Digits was perfect, but now it's broken
    Are there any addons like it?

Many thanks
    Check my signature for a link to Simple Stat Text. I wrote it for someone to replace Digits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone tell me if there is an addon that makes my debuffs (and buffs) bigger on Blizzard's target frame? I usually use Pitbull 4, but I'm getting tired of it. I don't want to use a whole Unit Frames addon for that. I just need to make my debuffs bigger so I can keep track of them (btw, I hate those debuff trackers that create a lot of small bars with timers).

Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this has already been discussed.

http://angryplatypus.com/wewipeontrash/ui/zUI1.jpg

Does anyone have any idea how this guy got his unit frame text to display next to his unit frames?
    Also, any idea of the font? Thanks in advance!

Anyone know what this cooldown timer mod is

Deleted
    I would like to know the name of addon which quickly flashes spell icon in middle of the screen whenever spell is ready again, thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beatladdius View Post
    http://angryplatypus.com/wewipeontrash/ui/zUI1.jpg

Does anyone have any idea how this guy got his unit frame text to display next to his unit frames?
    Also, any idea of the font? Thanks in advance!
    PB4 can do it, not sure if that's what he's using though.