I'm trying to bind a mouseover macro to Clique but it doesn't seem to work if I click on an enemy nameplate. If I target the enemy and click my target frame the macro works, it's just the nameplates that it refuses to work for. Does Clique support this functionaility? Or is there another addon I can DL that allows me to bind a macro to clicking a nameplate?

Thanks.

Deleted
    Clique doesn't support nameplate clicking.

Ive recently switched from TukUI to a UI of my own creation. In TukUI there is a boss frame that displays each boss that you are currently fighting (i.e. both Valiona and Theralion) on the right side of the screen that overlaps with, what I assume is, Gladius. I havent been able to find anything like it, but was wondering if anyone here knows what the name of the addon is, or an addon that will do the same job.

Can anyone tell me the name of the mod that lets you use blizzard action bars (or one that looks like it) without the art on the left and right sides of the bar?

I can't post images due to my lack of posts, but in the screenshot in the Stars' Atramedes thread, what UF is being used?

Thread: mmo-champion.com/threads/821902-Heroic-Atramdes-Exploitation-A-statement-from-Stars

I tried emulating something similar in conventional unit frame addons but there appears to be a font size limit.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cbe2093 View Post
    Ive recently switched from TukUI to a UI of my own creation. In TukUI there is a boss frame that displays each boss that you are currently fighting (i.e. both Valiona and Theralion) on the right side of the screen that overlaps with, what I assume is, Gladius. I havent been able to find anything like it, but was wondering if anyone here knows what the name of the addon is, or an addon that will do the same job.
    Actually, there are boss frames are built into the default UI. They're anchored to the minimap, so if you move your minimap to the bottom of the screen, the boss frames are probably completely offscreen. Some minimap addons let you move the boss frames separately (I believe SexyMap has this capability). Also, many UF addons turn off the boss frames, but allow you to replace them.

If you're using Pitbull4, you'll need to set up the boss frames as a group on your own - I don't use PB4 myself. It has the ability to replace them, and turns them off by default, but isn't pre-configured with a group to replace them.

---------- Post added 2011-01-20 at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gunba View Post
    I can't post images due to my lack of posts, but in the screenshot in the Stars' Atramedes thread, what UF is being used?

Thread: mmo-champion.com/threads/821902-Heroic-Atramdes-Exploitation-A-statement-from-Stars

I tried emulating something similar in conventional unit frame addons but there appears to be a font size limit.
    The above poster is correct - those are the default boss frames. It looks like they may have been resized (scaled down), but I'm unsure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordybe View Post
    Hi Guys,

Im searching for a couple of things.

Im using Prat for my chat windows. I have removed the buttons. But I want to hide the tabs on top of my windows. Is it possible to let them fade out when im not with my mouse in them? They are always visible now.

Next one is a bit harder to explain.
    Im a prot warrior and I want the following thing:
    When I use [Last Stand] I want that when I use the button, there comes a chatline in the raid.
    Jordybe 19:00:00> [Last Stand] used
    Jordybe 19:00:20> [Last Stand] Fades away

So I have to link the spell that I use and that it automaticly says when the spell is gone.
    Sorry for kicking up. But does somebody know any of these kind of mods?

Quote Originally Posted by mmolitor87 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's the default blizzard raid frames.
    Yeah, those are the default raid frames. I actually meant the player/target frames however.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The ones that are just a giant number? Try oUF with the oUF_Hank layout.

It's not quite exact, but is the closest I can find pre-made for the Player/Target frames.
    Last edited by Taryble; 2011-01-21 at 05:00 PM. Reason: add links

I was wondering if any one know a way to make grid order the people in the groups in a specific way. The other 2 healers in my guild use Vuhdo and they are able to change their ordering but i dont seem to be able to. This means we cant get it the same which is causing problems on some of the hardmode fights. I've tried some add-ons like GridCusomLayouts and GridConfigurableLayouts but the 1st is too complicated and the 2nd doens't appear to work any more.

Any help people could give would be greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the addon that lets you put a gradient gray/color background behind your addons? Also does this let you create borders and stuff like that?

Quote Originally Posted by artemis92 View Post
    What is the addon that lets you put a gradient gray/color background behind your addons? Also does this let you create borders and stuff like that?
    kgPanels, try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

15+ Year Old Account

otaku UI

i cant find this ui anywhere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    As a Mage, whenever you target someone with a 'spell steable' buff it is highlighted with an ingame thing. I really like this highlight but sadly it doesn´t work for Shamans etc so just curious - Is there an AddOn or an ingame command that would turn all magic buffs on hostile targets into the highlighted icon?
    If this is for the purpose of dispelling, then if you only wanted to see dispellable buffs you can change the option in Blizzard menu: Game->Buffs and Debuffs->Dispellable Buffs.

Otherwise, comprehensive buffing addons like Satrina Buff Frame will allow you to create sets of buff icons which can be filtered to do pretty much anything including showing only spell-stealable target buffs.

Deleted
    I think I made something like that for the default frames. Somewhere.
    Let me check.

---------- Post added 2011-01-22 at 07:58 AM ----------

Over 10 google searches later: there you go.

I should really make a collection of all those links sometime.

ahhh, whats that addon that shows when spells come off of CD by flashing their tooltip in the middle of your screen?
    -.- ... if you get what I mean.
    cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWUkwISLPPI

youll find what I want flashing in the bottom of Klinda's screen.
    Last edited by solvexx; 2011-01-22 at 11:53 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, i am warlock, now playing affliction.
    I am looking for a macro to soul swap.
    Something like, cast soul swap on main target, then use soul swap ability on focus target.
    I already try to make one myself but did not work properly, need some help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enthus View Post
    ahhh, whats that addon that shows when spells come off of CD by flashing their tooltip in the middle of your screen?
    -.- ... if you get what I mean.
    cheers.

youll find what I want flashing in the bottom of Klinda's screen.
    Ghost: Pulse

Deleted

Bartender4

In the new version of Bartender4 there seems to be a problem with the click through function for the empty buttons.

Is there anybody there can help me out? It looks like the author is away for some time (not updated, not replying)

What I'm looking for is either a snippet for itself which overrides bartender so that the empty buttons become clickthrough or a modification of bartender itself.

Thank you
    Last edited by mmocb24e5bac53; 2011-01-22 at 02:29 PM.

I'm looking for an addon that will give me the duration of spesific buffs & debuffs (which I can select from a list) on a tidy place at my screen (which I can re-position)

For instance
    Buffs:
    Slice and Dice
    11 seconds remaining

Debuff:
    Rupture on XX mob
    5 seconds remaining

Thanks.