Quote Originally Posted by Nelchan View Post
    Anyone know if there is a way to setup pitbull to have boss frames for fights like Conclave and Twilight council?
    Kinda the question as well. Are there any customizable boss frame addons (or addons like pitbull) that can replace the default boss frame? I use BigWigs over DBM unfortunately.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    StUF and SUF both include the ability to customize the in-game Boss Frames. Pitbull's author is just getting a bit behind.

I need a power aura to track Dark Intent stacks. Not the buff, but having a 3 stack active. Thank you in advance.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do one to track the buff, and then change the "Stacks" box to ">=3" should do it. (Stacks box is near the buff names area when editing an aura).

Deleted
    I would like to know if there is an addon that you can setup and track your trinket cooldowns and is fully customizable (as in scale, width, height, text color, bar texture etc. etc. ).

Okay I've never seen an addon like this but I'm sure it must exist. I'm looking for an addon that produces unit frames or nameplates of every creature you're in combat with, but in an orderly fashion like grid or the default unit frames. Also, they must be able to be used for mouseover macros. I'm colorblind, so while the Blizzard nameplates are helpful, I have a very hard time with them when they're jumping around all the time. Thank you.

It's impossible for addons to create clickable frames of enemies without fixed unitIDs while you're in combat.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    It's impossible for addons to create clickable frames of enemies without fixed unitIDs while you're in combat.
    What about one that just takes the default nameplates and lines them up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dregthar View Post
    I would like to know if there is an addon that you can setup and track your trinket cooldowns and is fully customizable (as in scale, width, height, text color, bar texture etc. etc. ).
    I think Heatsink may be the mod you are looking for.
    It´s simple, fully customizable and does not need a lot of adjustements besides position on your UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghash View Post
    Am looking for such a thing since TBC or what... still I´m not able to find something like that... though I think VuhDoo did something similiar (wasn´t it able to setup frames for marked targets or something like that... don´t know anymore)
    Last edited by mmoc67146a96fe; 2011-03-24 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghash View Post
    MMO has allready reported on some Blizzard nameplate changes here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Rs-Build-13698

Not sure that this will exactly solve your problem, but it should help.

Deleted
    Good point!
    "UNIT_NAMEPLATES_TYPE_TOOLTIP_2 = "This method avoids overlaping nameplates by stacking them vertically.";"
    could bring a solution for that problem

Quote Originally Posted by digitalis View Post
    MMO has allready reported on some Blizzard nameplate changes here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Rs-Build-13698

Not sure that this will exactly solve your problem, but it should help.
    Thank you, didn't know about that!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll try to explain this the best I can..

When I am raiding, I always have a boss health frame underneath my minimap. It is the gold "elite dragon" frame. I had found someone with the same issue on the forum before and someone gave him a solution to create a .toc and .lua file with the code to disable these frames. It did not work for me.

Does anyone know if this is from a specific addon? I am currently at work and not in front of my own computer, so I'll try to name off as many as I can think of that I am currently running...

DBM
    Bartender
    Pitbull
    Quartz
    Satrina
    Power Auras
    Tidy Plates
    Grid
    Chatter
    Sunn Viewport Art
    Omen
    Recount

That's all I can come up with for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Do one to track the buff, and then change the "Stacks" box to ">=3" should do it. (Stacks box is near the buff names area when editing an aura).
    Didn't work, any other ideas?

Edit: To make it clearer for anyone else, still trying to figure out a power aura to show the stacks for DI. Thanks.
    Last edited by SmokeyIllidan; 2011-03-24 at 10:45 PM.

I'm looking for an addon, or ability of any common addon (bartender4, etc) to manually cause a blizzard button glow on an actionbar button upon a condition.

Ie, when Maelstrom weapon is on 5 stacks on an enhancement shaman, I can cause Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning to display with the blizzard button border glow.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Didn't work, any other ideas?

Edit: To make it clearer for anyone else, still trying to figure out a power aura to show the stacks for DI. Thanks.
    Maybe try it as just ">2" for stacks? Not sure if it accepts the multiple operand method of input I used.

---------- Post added 2011-03-24 at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dodge- View Post
    I'm looking for an addon, or ability of any common addon (bartender4, etc) to manually cause a blizzard button glow on an actionbar button upon a condition.

Ie, when Maelstrom weapon is on 5 stacks on an enhancement shaman, I can cause Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning to display with the blizzard button border glow.
    You might try Power Auras Classic: Buttons. It allows you set up Power Auras to put the Blizzard Button Border Glow around buttons the same way you can make normal Power Auras.

Hey!

Looking for an addon or what it is, shadow(y) effect around the edges of your ingame screen.

Appreciate if anyone could tell me the name of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Maybe try it as just ">2" for stacks? Not sure if it accepts the multiple operand method of input I used.

---------- Post added 2011-03-24 at 09:06 PM ----------

You might try Power Auras Classic: Buttons. It allows you set up Power Auras to put the Blizzard Button Border Glow around buttons the same way you can make normal Power Auras.
    Taryble, thank you very much. It's the exact functionality I was looking for, and I've needed an excuse to get into Power Auras for a while now.

Cheers mate

Deleted
    Ok i m facing a problem with "Satrina Buff frames" and since it's currently discontinued i can't get an answer from the author or whoever is responsible for it atm... So here it is... i have created a Buff frame in which i want to show ONLY my buffs casted BY me with the exception of quite many of my buffs casted BY me as well... for example..i m a Resto druid and i want to see all my heals casted by me on me but not Nature's Grace , Clearcasting, my trinkets, Heartsong (weap enchant). What i've tried is using whitelist ("filtered buffs are being shown on this frame" that is...) and then just add these lines on the filters:

my
    a!
    n!=Nature's Grace
    n!=Clearcasting
    n!=Giant Wave
    n!=Cleansing Tears
    n!=Heartsong

the problem is that only that it simply doesn't work this way...it's really strange thought coz by using "add filter" option and inputing a filter on another line it should react additively on the whitelist instead of just performing the first check (my) and then simply include all "my" spells into the filter...or just bugging and not performing the check at all (not sure which one is the case that's why i mention both).
    A "solution" let's say that i found about this was to simply try adding everything onto 1 single line like this:

my&a!&D<60&n!=Clearcasting&n!=Nature's Grace&n!=Heartsong&n!=Replenishment&n!=Cleansing tears

It does work with the "&" as supposed to but the problem is of course that the line has a limit and i can't add everything i want.......
    Am i doing something wrong... is my programming thought through falsefor some reason? I mean, i do insist that the seperate lines on the same filter are supposed to be additively functioning. I've also tried to think of a way to do this by using Blacklist ("filtered buffs are NOT being shown on this frame" that is) instead but with the commands it recognizes as an addon itself is a bit limited and with those limited commands it's just not possible to work EXACTLY as i mention at the beginning of my example.
    Last edited by mmoc95ec6ab151; 2011-03-25 at 04:51 AM.

Deleted
    Make it blacklist. Then, add !my. Then add the names of your trinkets with n!=Heartsong.