I've been trying to find something more reliable than MoveAnything. I'm looking for the function of being able to keep the default UF, but being able to move them. I've stumbled upon SimpleUnitFrames(Apparently I can't post links yet :P) But sadly it's super outdated. With the recent patch, unfortunately, most things are that way.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by SyntheticAtrophy View Post
    I've been trying to find something more reliable than MoveAnything. I'm looking for the function of being able to keep the default UF, but being able to move them. I've stumbled upon SimpleUnitFrames(Apparently I can't post links yet :P) But sadly it's super outdated. With the recent patch, unfortunately, most things are that way.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
    If the default Unitframes is all you intend to move, then its my understanding that you can just right click, choose to unlock them and then move them.
    Was added with 4.1.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If the default Unitframes is all you intend to move, then its my understanding that you can just right click, choose to unlock them and then move them.
    Was added with 4.1.
    Aha! Thank you so much.

Hello I'm trying to figure out how to get power auras to flash my vampiric touch icon when it is about to fall can any help?

sorry for bad typing just woke up and on iPhone >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Deathklokk View Post
    Hello I'm trying to figure out how to get power auras to flash my vampiric touch icon when it is about to fall can any help?

sorry for bad typing just woke up and on iPhone >.<
    Set to Debuff -> Enemy Target -> and in the Timer tab slide the Invert Aura When Time Below slider to how soon you want to be notified like 3.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Set to Debuff -> Enemy Target -> and in the Timer tab slide the Invert Aura When Time Below slider to how soon you want to be notified like 3.
    Thank you i finally figured it out

Looking for an addon with all the tools that "Move Anything" has. I've been using that for a long time now, but it constantly seems to "leak" and exceed 10-15megs of memory, where normally it shouldn't go above 1.5.

I need to move the achievement tracker frame, ticket status window, vehicle seat indicator and durability monitor, as well as PVP capture bar timer. I'm able to do all of this currently, but the author doesn't seem to be able to fix this issue, so I want to look elsewhere if there's options.

Also: A simple, lightweight minimap addon like "sexymap" but something that remains up to date.

You can try out pMinimap. I've used for quite a while, and I liked it a lot

Deleted
    What is that addon wich shows on tooltip like 1570 dodge rating (5% dodge)

Quote Originally Posted by doobe View Post
    What is that addon wich shows on tooltip like 1570 dodge rating (5% dodge)
    RatingBuster @ WoWAce

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Looking for a plain Ragebar addon, that can be recolored/resized and shows the rage # on the bar. I am using Ragebar atm (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/ragebar.aspx) but it has a LossText on the right hand side and I can't manage to remove it though the lua.

Is there an update for MSBT since 4.1? Its causing me terrible lag so I turn it off, but I love a lot of the features it offers and want to have it going.

Is there something similar to Scrolling Combat Text besides MSBT? I don't want damage I deal, but rather the damage I take and incoming heals, along with buffs gained. SCT did all of this but apparently the authors not playing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Is there something similar to Scrolling Combat Text besides MSBT? I don't want damage I deal, but rather the damage I take and incoming heals, along with buffs gained. SCT did all of this but apparently the authors not playing anymore.
    Not used myself, but posted in this forum by another user.
    Apparantly an update for SCT at http://www.realmdance.com/SCT.zip

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Also, you can turn off outgoing damage/healing/etc in MSBT - virtually every category of texts can be turned on/off in it's configuration. You can even set up incoming damage on one side, and incoming healing on the other side.

Deleted
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but I have been having this problem with Power Auras since patch 4.1: all the visual effect seem to "flash" in really fast when triggered, even though there is no start animation specified and they should just "appear".

Deleted
    It's a bug with the Blizzard API.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    It's a bug with the Blizzard API.
    I'm not too much of an expert, but does this require a fix from Blizz's side or a PA update?

Looking for a rogue UI any help ?