1. #9241
    Quote Originally Posted by martinkaca View Post
    I am looking for an addon that functions like a custom checklist. I would like to set up two different checklists, one for things to do each day, and another for things to do each week. I was looking into lua coding and starting to design one myself but I got distracted. So if anyone knows anything even kinda like this let me know.
    I was looking for allmost the same thing.

    Just found this http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...i_notepad.aspx
    Havn't tried it yet.

  2. #9242
    does someone know a way/addon to hide the group names if you still want them ordered by group ?


  3. #9243
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere, not sure yet, but ill get back to you.
    Posts
    391
    How do I remove the little arrows and social tab on my chat log

    EDIT: Also, how do I make pitbull only show my targets buffs/debuffs and not my own and my focus'?
    Last edited by Wapetufo; 2011-08-31 at 09:25 AM.

  4. #9244
    The Patient Noxplod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U.S.A. East coast
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    While watching the Paragon V.s Al'akir video I have to say I fell in love with the hunter's UI. I havent been keeping up with addons so I'm a bit rusty at identifying them so I was wondering of anyone here could help me out spotting them out. I definitely want to grab some ideas from that UI for my own.

    Here's a link to the picture:

    I'm sorry if anyone has posted a list for this UI before and I overlooked it.



    Edit: Now I became aware of the "Ask It!" sticky. I dont frequent the UI forums that much. Had forgotten all about it. Sorry mods! >_<
    It's Recount and Omen for damage/threat and TukUI for (what looks like) everything else. I'm using the Odine Edit of tukUI atm and love it.

  5. #9245
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Södermalm
    Posts
    2,294
    Hi, i was wondering what addon this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-hL5S_NU4
    The graph tracking both hps and dps in the middle-buttom of his screen.

    It looks to be recount, either configured to show those graphs or an addon to recount.
    Either way, at work so cant really test if its recount
    thankful for some pointers

  6. #9246
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Hi, i was wondering what addon this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-hL5S_NU4
    The graph tracking both hps and dps in the middle-buttom of his screen.

    It looks to be recount, either configured to show those graphs or an addon to recount.
    Either way, at work so cant really test if its recount
    thankful for some pointers
    Yes, it is recount. There is option to show real time graph.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

  7. #9247
    Mechagnome Pandorox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Artiic View Post
    I downloaded Lui not too long ago, and I've been trying to configure but I ran into a problem because I don't know what this bar is or how I can move it. I think its the bar that shows all of the people in your party and or raid, but it still doesn't move with I configure those settings. Anyone how know to move this bar? it gets in the way of my combat text.

    Not actually sure. I may be Grid like someone said before. If not check to see if you have Vuhdo.

  8. #9248
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    How do I remove the little arrows and social tab on my chat log

    EDIT: Also, how do I make pitbull only show my targets buffs/debuffs and not my own and my focus'?
    Make a new layout, disable auras on it, then assign it to player and focus.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

  9. #9249
    Sorry to randomly interject. I'm somewhat lazy. With the upcoming Transmogrification, I've been searching through Atlasloot trying on different things, going through each whatever seeing if I can find x weapon type or y armor type. Then I learned of an addon called Atlasloot Advanced Search, that basically let you filter with those parameters. THEN I learned that the Advanced Search addition to Atlasloot Enhanced isn't working with 4.2.

    My question is: Is there another addon like Advanced Search where I can search for, let's say, Fist Weapon and it'll show me all the Fist Weapons available (and can sort by Expansion, or Dungeon/Rain, etc.)? I'd like an in-game ability to do this so I can actually try it on. Or does anyone know if there will be an update to Advanced Search (or am I maybe missing something and it still works...)? Thanks.

  10. #9250
    Actually, you can do this in Wowhead's Profiler - it does include showing the model of the item on your character, too.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

  11. #9251
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Actually, you can do this in Wowhead's Profiler - it does include showing the model of the item on your character, too.
    Thanks. Yeah I know about that. I just wanted a way to do it in-game ._. Meh, so does that mean there are none currently?

  12. #9252
    Hi there! I'm looking for this add-on that changes the default unit picture into a 3D moving one? Saw it in many videos and screenshots and I really want that too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    What do you call the sound the microwave does when it's done cooking? A ding. Granted, the sound you get when gaining a level is more like Brrrrrwwwwhing, but we call that a ding too.
    Of course I guess you could say: "Hey, chaps! I just gained an experience level"
    Whereas someone in your group would go "Congratulations!" To which you would reply: "I am laughing out loud", and you would have merry-good times, but the time gap between pulling packs in dungeons would increase radically.

  13. #9253
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFade View Post
    Hi there! I'm looking for this add-on that changes the default unit picture into a 3D moving one? Saw it in many videos and screenshots and I really want that too!
    xperl unit frames.

    i think that is the name of the addon

  14. #9254
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

  15. #9255
    Mechagnome Kuismar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Grim Guzzler
    Posts
    658
    I just swapped from Aloft to Tidy Plates + Threat. One thing I did like with Aloft that I don't see with Tidy is the ability to show Player Titles and NPC Info (titles, blacksmith, vendor, etc). Is there a way that anyone knows of, or just something I'll have to forget about.

  16. #9256
    I haven't found anything useful on this, so bear with me. The solution is probably something I've overlooked.

    I want to make a kgpanel that hides itself when I am mounted, I've tried several scripts but they either don't work or only work half the time.

  17. #9257
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canda
    Posts
    107
    Hey guys, posting here on behalf of a friend I'm trying to help. He wants his rep and experience bars to look similar to the versions provided by SpartanUI, however, every addon he tries doesn't quite work, as usually they keep the proportion of the bars intact, making ti too skinny, or the text scales weirdly and looks wrong. Simply put, he wants the rep and exp bars to be about half the length, but the same height, anyone got an idea for an addon?

  18. #9258
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayling View Post
    Hey guys, posting here on behalf of a friend I'm trying to help. He wants his rep and experience bars to look similar to the versions provided by SpartanUI, however, every addon he tries doesn't quite work, as usually they keep the proportion of the bars intact, making ti too skinny, or the text scales weirdly and looks wrong. Simply put, he wants the rep and exp bars to be about half the length, but the same height, anyone got an idea for an addon?
    I don't know how it would work out, but you could play with Bartender. Adjust width, height, scale, maybe font size until you get it right??

    Now my question: Is it possible to get mods like DBM to play sounds without turning on game sounds? I don't enjoy the clash of metal as you attack or the firing of guns/casting of spells. And I prefer Spotify to ingame music. I'm wondering if there is a way to keep all the basic sounds in game mute but still hear DBM I guess.

  19. #9259
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasillio View Post
    Now my question: Is it possible to get mods like DBM to play sounds without turning on game sounds? I don't enjoy the clash of metal as you attack or the firing of guns/casting of spells. And I prefer Spotify to ingame music. I'm wondering if there is a way to keep all the basic sounds in game mute but still hear DBM I guess.
    Mute Sounds - Combat Sounds Only will make the in-combat sounds completely muted - for music and such, you can just turn off the music in WoW without affecting the sounds from DBM.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

  20. #9260
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Mute Sounds - Combat Sounds Only will make the in-combat sounds completely muted - for music and such, you can just turn off the music in WoW without affecting the sounds from DBM.
    so if i get this i could mute the music and the only sounds i would hear would be dbm and boss voices? That would make me so....hard?

    edit: looks like it isnt really a lua mod and more of a replace all sound files mod. Sadly not for me as I enjoy wow sounds outside of raiding

    If there is anything like this in a scripted mod form please let me know because I would love to be able to toggle everything other than mods/boss sounds on and off.
    Last edited by Stevenzb; 2011-09-02 at 03:37 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •