On a similar question to the one raised above - I used OmniCC Shine awhile back. Is there something similar that exists out there now? I'm redoing my UI and would love something like it.

Deleted
    Think I made that once. Let me check.

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 06:41 PM ----------

Found it. There you go.

I was wondering if the mod Raven, a buff mod, has the ability to show who is missing things like well fed, flasks, etc. It shows who applied the buff, but not who is missing it. Any help would be great, thanks!

Link to the mod: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/raven

If this mod is unable to do that, is there another one out there that can? SatrinaBuffFrames used to, but it's no longer being updated and I get a lot of LUA erros >

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    I was wondering if the mod Raven, a buff mod, has the ability to show who is missing things like well fed, flasks, etc. It shows who applied the buff, but not who is missing it. Any help would be great, thanks!

If this mod is unable to do that, is there another one out there that can? SatrinaBuffFrames used to, but it's no longer being updated and I get a lot of LUA erros >
    Those addons are more for displaying your personal buffs, to check on the raid and make sure they are buffed try something like RaidBuffStatus.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hey guys.

I'm looking for a DKP add-on that will be able to track and export raid information (who was in the raid, who received what items and for what amount), but not require items given out to be recorded by WoW so that it registers in the add-on. More specifically, we have the issue at the moment that after every boss, anyone who is going to be receiving an item has to wait near the boss so that the game registers in the chat log that they received the item. If people move to far away from the boss, when you give them an item, WoW doesn't seem to note it and as a result the add-on doesn't automatically add it. This takes a fair amount of time out of our raid because either:

A) The loot master has to manually add all items which is more time consuming that the add-on automatically recording, or;
    B) The people have to wait nearby and as a result can't move onto trash or whatever is needed to be done next.

If anyone knows of an add-on that might do this please let me know, I realise they might not exist, but even an add-on that requires everyone in the raid to run would be a better alternate for us over the current system.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvaa View Post
    Hey guys.

I'm looking for a DKP add-on that will be able to track and export raid information (who was in the raid, who received what items and for what amount), but not require items given out to be recorded by WoW so that it registers in the add-on. More specifically, we have the issue at the moment that after every boss, anyone who is going to be receiving an item has to wait near the boss so that the game registers in the chat log that they received the item. If people move to far away from the boss, when you give them an item, WoW doesn't seem to note it and as a result the add-on doesn't automatically add it. This takes a fair amount of time out of our raid because either:

A) The loot master has to manually add all items which is more time consuming that the add-on automatically recording, or;
    B) The people have to wait nearby and as a result can't move onto trash or whatever is needed to be done next.

If anyone knows of an add-on that might do this please let me know, I realise they might not exist, but even an add-on that requires everyone in the raid to run would be a better alternate for us over the current system.

did you try searching Curse's Addon site for 'dkp'?

epgp seems very to suit your need well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexishomer View Post
    did you try searching Curse's Addon site for 'dkp'?

epgp seems very to suit your need well.
    Yes, tried out quite a few of the add-ons, none of which had a solution that I could find to the problem. Just to clarify, I'm not looking for a loot system, like EPGP. I'm looking for an add-on that is able to record the loot system we use, DKP (of which there are quite a few), but also has a way around the range issue that I described above.

In the recent video posted on MMO-Champion on the Madness of Deathwing, I noticed the players Unit Frame bars (his health, the bosses health) and was wondering what that Unit Frame add-on is called.

Thanks <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jcgamer268 View Post
    In the recent video posted on MMO-Champion on the Madness of Deathwing, I noticed the players Unit Frame bars (his health, the bosses health) and was wondering what that Unit Frame add-on is called.

Thanks <3
    It is very known compilation called TukUI

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

I'm looking for an addon that shows me how many of an item I have in my bag, I used to have an addon like this that used to display it on the tooltip when I hovered over an item's icon, e.g. when I hovered over a stack of ore it would display how much of that ore I have in my bags in total (67 units for example.)

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that shows me how many of an item I have in my bag, I used to have an addon like this that used to display it on the tooltip when I hovered over an item's icon, e.g. when I hovered over a stack of ore it would display how much of that ore I have in my bags in total (67 units for example.)
    BagSync @ Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Perfect, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Those addons are more for displaying your personal buffs, to check on the raid and make sure they are buffed try something like RaidBuffStatus.
    Perfect! Thank you very much :3

I'm looking for an addon that can merge the shadow and physical damage of scourge strike (kind of like how Mikscrollingbattletext can merge main hand and offhand hits, but the shadow damage of scourge strike doesn't count as the same ability so it didn't work with MSBT..)

Also a addon that lets me have different keybinds for each spec

I'm looking for an addon that calls out how many of a quest item you have for gathering quests ex: 1/20 iron bars, 2/20, etc until you have the max amount. I'm doing RAF and my partner is asking me 24/7 how many of x item I have so this would just make life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by pojasndfgyohasbdf View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that can merge the shadow and physical damage of scourge strike (kind of like how Mikscrollingbattletext can merge main hand and offhand hits, but the shadow damage of scourge strike doesn't count as the same ability so it didn't work with MSBT..)

Also a addon that lets me have different keybinds for each spec
    There's not a way for the combat log entries to be merged in any kind of Scrolling Combat Text because they are two different spells. If you want you can try DrDamage which can calculate the Total damage on your ActionBar tooltip.

Also, Action Bar Saver will let you store your Action Bar profiles which is what most people are looking for, otherwise Respec Bind Saver can let you alter and save your keybinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesima View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that calls out how many of a quest item you have for gathering quests ex: 1/20 iron bars, 2/20, etc until you have the max amount. I'm doing RAF and my partner is asking me 24/7 how many of x item I have so this would just make life easier.
    I googled 'quest announce', and something called Quest Announce 3 came up, what a surprise.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Id like to have a good ui for tanking as a prot warrior. Aint got anything more specific than that =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a way, either in the addon itself, or maybe a snippet of code I can add to the LUA for Raven, that consolidates buffs the same way the default blizzard buff frames do. Any way to do this with Raven?

Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

Hi, i'm looking for an addon or a snippet of code i can add to grid, that can add the amount my Illuminated Healing will absorb, i would like to add it to the Center Text.

One more thing, is there a way to change the look of your raid target icons, would like to have them look like the ones in TukUI.
    Last edited by JonasSK; 2011-11-07 at 07:47 PM.

What loot addon is this?
    To me it looks like XLoot, but somewhat configurated and I don't know how to config mine like that... Anyone?
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-11-08 at 02:11 AM.

<Victory Call> of Trollbane EU - 1/8H 25M