Hello everyone, i have a little question.
    Someone knows what's the name of this add-on?

If anyone don't know the name.. can you advise a raid unit-frame similar to this or PerfectRaid?

thanks a lot.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-11-26 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mallyx View Post
    Hello everyone, i have a little question.
    Someone knows what's the name of this add-on?

If anyone don't know the name.. can you advise a raid unit-frame similar to this or PerfectRaid?

thanks a lot.
    It would actually help a lot if you had a link to the youtube video or UI page that you took the cropped screenshot from.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    It would actually help a lot if you had a link to the youtube video or UI page that you took the cropped screenshot from.
    i have the entire image of the UI:

but i need only the raid unit frames of this UI..

thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-11-27 at 07:37 AM.

Deleted
    i have the entire image of the UI:

but i need only the raid unit frames of this UI..

thanks in advance
    Judging from the way the combo points look on the player unitframes, I'd say the raidframes are done with Pitbull 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Loevty View Post
    I've been looking for an addon recently that I've seen in ElvUI video's, it seems to have an anchor movable and has buffs/debuffs like arcane blast x X, power torrent, arcane power and etc. It also has them order by time remaining. Anyone know of an addon that can do this, not like ntk where the buffs don't order and have set spots.
    1 more question. Installed xCT, and outgoing damage / healing isn't showing. Also, @ my above request, here is a link to the UI it is featured in.
    Loevty, Level 85 Troll Mage | Khazuals 2004-2011

10+ Year Old Account
    Im Currently using sFilter but I have 1 problem, my Arcane Blast is currently in the position I want it, but it still shows the Arcane Blast debuff on the default Debuff area. (So I currently have 2 arcane blast's, 1 to the left of my character and 1 in the default position)

How would I go about getting rid of the 1 in the default position, is that a completely different addon?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Xaith View Post
    Judging from the way the combo points look on the player unitframes, I'd say the raidframes are done with Pitbull 4.
    i've tryed pitbull4 but there isn't the raid Unit-frame, only the party, player, target, focus etc UF

15+ Year Old Account
    i've tryed pitbull4 but there isn't the raid Unit-frame, only the party, player, target, focus etc UF
    I can guarantee that you can make a raid frame that looks like that in PitBull4, you just have to enable/create the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    I can guarantee that you can make a raid frame that looks like that in PitBull4, you just have to enable/create the group.
    but i have tryed to do that, but there isn't the "raid UF" to enable..

Deleted
    /pb4 -> Groups -> New group -> "Raid" -> Unit group -> Raid.

hi i hope i could get some help identifying the cast bar addon and the dot timers on this vid thanks !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPwZ03Mu1hw

I saw a video of a rogue that during stealth it displayed a red circle on the ground that appeared to be a range check of how close something had to be to see the rogue or detect them in the slightest. Anyone know what addon it is?

I cannot find to video but I believe I saw it on the mmo-champ page a long time ago, when 2 rogues were showing how to get to the guy you pick pocket.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dizzer83 View Post
    I saw a video of a rogue that during stealth it displayed a red circle on the ground that appeared to be a range check of how close something had to be to see the rogue or detect them in the slightest. Anyone know what addon it is?

I cannot find to video but I believe I saw it on the mmo-champ page a long time ago, when 2 rogues were showing how to get to the guy you pick pocket.

thanks
    Nope that is no addon, it is just part of the Legendary quests.

Hey,
    I'm looking for a ReforgeSaver type addon which is working with the reworked 4.3 reforge interface. Is there an updated version of this addon, itself, existing (didn't find any on curse/wowinterface) or is there any other addon which can save/reload reforge sets?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    Hey,
    I'm looking for a ReforgeSaver type addon which is working with the reworked 4.3 reforge interface. Is there an updated version of this addon, itself, existing (didn't find any on curse/wowinterface) or is there any other addon which can save/reload reforge sets?
    So far he hasn't updated it yet but look out for Alpha versions on this page within the next day or two.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/reforgesaver/files/

Deleted
    Does anyone know how you can make Quartz's casting from bottom to top?
    instead of from left to right and vice versa. or any addon that can

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Does anyone know how you can make Quartz's casting from bottom to top?
    instead of from left to right and vice versa. or any addon that can

Thanks in advance
    Most all castbars I've seen are always horizontal. For a vertical one maybe you can play with the settings of a HUD and have it only display your cast bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    This question is specifically aimed towards 4.3 boss fights. On many boss fights, there is an extra action button 1 that appears. This button needs to be clicked on certain boss fights. I'm sure the Extra Action Button macro will work, but will these special abilities on this extra bar have a CD ? If so, will the macro show it ?

In the past, certain things like Rhyo legs and Alys feathers and Atremedes sound have no showed up on any of my UIs. Are there addons that force these bars/buttons to appear ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolhand View Post
    This question is specifically aimed towards 4.3 boss fights. On many boss fights, there is an extra action button 1 that appears. This button needs to be clicked on certain boss fights. I'm sure the Extra Action Button macro will work, but will these special abilities on this extra bar have a CD ? If so, will the macro show it ?

In the past, certain things like Rhyo legs and Alys feathers and Atremedes sound have no showed up on any of my UIs. Are there addons that force these bars/buttons to appear ?
    On Ultraxion, Heroic Will has a 5 second cooldown, and on Madness of Deathwing Dream has a 30 second cooldown.

Those other things you're describing are the PlayerPowerBarAlt which some addon of yours may be hiding. There are also many addons that change the look of that bar like SimplePowerBar or Atramedes which still lets you see the power of everyone in your raid.

For the Dragon Soul button, this addon Dragon Soul ExtraActionButton is meant to customize the button placement and size, and lets you keybind it.

Deleted
    There is an addon that shows your skills in a circle so you can use them on click,anyone knows it's name?Is there an addon that will change the appearance of your cursor rather than
    just adding animations(like "Cursor"does).