Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post
    ArkInventory?

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 02:28 AM ----------

It should do this by default. What is showing in the settings under profiles?
    Character: Mutix-Draenor.2 in Assassination and Combat

Deleted
    Is there a stand alone add-on that can notify me with a big message that my opponent has used certain skills? Like a message in the middle of the screen: *Target* has used Shield Wall!

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Is there a stand alone add-on that can notify me with a big message that my opponent has used certain skills? Like a message in the middle of the screen: *Target* has used Shield Wall!
    MiksScrollingBattleText
    Execution
    Atemi

Might be able to be configured to do what you want or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Character: Mutix-Draenor.2 in Assassination and Combat
    Try switching into your primary spec and creating a new profile called Mutix-Draenor.1

Deleted
    You're looking for ActionBarSaver.

Deleted
    Anyone know what addon this is?

saw it in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yl6o...feature=relmfu

I think I asked this before, but it came up again, so.

Anyone know of an addon that can be used to scan all players in your group and bring up a list of whether they have Defensive Stance/Blood Presence/etc on, whether their pet has the equivalent on, and so on? And also notifies when a pet growls?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Displaysia View Post
    MiksScrollingBattleText
    Execution
    Atemi

Might be able to be configured to do what you want or similar.
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

Deleted
    Hello. I am playing around with Raven at the moment. I got the DoT timers working great except that they are still showing even if i remove target. I want them to only show when i have targeted the one with the dot's

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post

[image redacted]

No idea - from the portion of the video I watched, I didn't see anything happening with it. It seems like some sort of counter, but I'm not sure.

Deleted
    Looking for TellMeWhen help! I just installed this addon and have no idea how to get it to track Windsong enchants haste proc with spell icon + timer. Spell ID 104423. Can someone please help me make this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post

That looks like Hermes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    That looks like Hermes
    ah thanks
    I tried hermes but it throws a lot of errors at me

I've been looking for something that will track shammys Ankh so that when raid leading its easier to call out whether to combatres or not - anyone know an addon to do that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Hello. I am playing around with Raven at the moment. I got the DoT timers working great except that they are still showing even if i remove target. I want them to only show when i have targeted the one with the dot's
    If you only want to show debuffs on your current target, you don't want to use the DoT timers. Instead just create a debuff group, from the standards, and change the Action On option from Player to Target.

The debuff tracker/DoT timers are used to show your dots on all targets, for aoe dotting.

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    If you only want to show debuffs on your current target, you don't want to use the DoT timers. Instead just create a debuff group, from the standards, and change the Action On option from Player to Target.
    Even better, use the default "target" group.

Deleted
    Hi there.
    I'm Looking for an addon that could mute all sound but the Boss Yells and Dbm. Any ideers?

Simple ctrl + s, ctrl + m, mutes both sound and music after that you can set in DBM to use 'Master channel', but leaving boss yells is quite tricky. There are mods that allow you to change audio of skills and attack replacing them with empty sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post

The debuff tracker/DoT timers are used to show your dots on all targets, for aoe dotting.
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Even better, use the default "target" group.
    Thanks alot!

Deleted
    I was wondering, if there is a way to get rid of that little bit, that gets left on the left side, when you are hiding your blizz party/raid frames.
    I'd post a picture, explaining, am not yet allowed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Solanche View Post
    I was wondering, if there is a way to get rid of that little bit, that gets left on the left side, when you are hiding your blizz party/raid frames.
    I'd post a picture, explaining, am not yet allowed though.
    Blizz Raid Hider