Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out what addon is causing this? As you can see, the mouse over isn't english, I can't really figure out how to get rid of it. Some help please?

tl;dr what's the addon with the raid cooldown tracker, and how do i remove it?

It's called Hermes, you can disable it like you disable any other addon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    It's called Hermes, you can disable it like you disable any other addon
    Thank you very much.
    Currently Procrastinating

Is anyone able to help me edit the lua files of this addon:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/eclipsebarplus

I want the bar to show in all forms but unfortunately there is no option like that. Keep in mind I want to keep it showing in all forms as long as I'm Balance spec'd.

Anyone can help me make this affect player frame also? It makes target+focus frame name background to class color. I want my own frame in classcolor also!
    Code:
    local frame = CreateFrame("FRAME")
    frame:RegisterEvent("GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE")
    frame:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_TARGET_CHANGED")
    frame:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_FOCUS_CHANGED")
    frame:RegisterEvent("UNIT_FACTION")

local function eventHandler(self, event, ...)
            if UnitIsPlayer("target") then
                    c = RAID_CLASS_COLORS[select(2, UnitClass("target"))]
                    TargetFrameNameBackground:SetVertexColor(c.r, c.g, c.b)
            end
            if UnitIsPlayer("focus") then
                    c = RAID_CLASS_COLORS[select(2, UnitClass("focus"))]
                    FocusFrameNameBackground:SetVertexColor(c.r, c.g, c.b)
            end
    end

frame:SetScript("OnEvent", eventHandler)

for _, BarTextures in pairs({TargetFrameNameBackground, FocusFrameNameBackground}) do
            BarTextures:SetTexture("Interface\\TargetingFrame\\UI-StatusBar")
    end

Quote Originally Posted by Talfy123 View Post
    Anyone can help me make this affect player frame also? It makes target+focus frame name background to class color. I want my own frame in classcolor also!
    register "PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD" as a new event and then just duplicate and alter the stuff that's in there for target and focus

also, c should be local

register "PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD" as a new event and then just duplicate and alter the stuff that's in there for target and focus

also, c should be local
    Sorry, I'm not very good with scripts,,,tried like you said and something with self.unit but cant get it to work. Can you write it for me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Talfy123 View Post
    Code:
    local frame = CreateFrame("Frame")
    frame:RegisterEvent("GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE")
    frame:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_TARGET_CHANGED")
    frame:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_FOCUS_CHANGED")
    frame:RegisterEvent("UNIT_FACTION")
    frame:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD")

local function eventHandler(self, event, ...)
            local c
            if UnitIsPlayer("target") then
                    c = RAID_CLASS_COLORS[select(2, UnitClass("target"))]
                    TargetFrameNameBackground:SetVertexColor(c.r, c.g, c.b)
            end
            if UnitIsPlayer("focus") then
                    c = RAID_CLASS_COLORS[select(2, UnitClass("focus"))]
                    FocusFrameNameBackground:SetVertexColor(c.r, c.g, c.b)
            end
            c = RAID_CLASS_COLORS[select(2, UnitClass("player"))]
            PlayerFrameNameBackground:SetVertexColor(c.r, c.g, c.b)
    end

frame:SetScript("OnEvent", eventHandler)

for _, BarTextures in ipairs({TargetFrameNameBackground, FocusFrameNameBackground, PlayerFrameNameBackground}) do
            BarTextures:SetTexture("Interface\\TargetingFrame\\UI-StatusBar")
    end
    this is it.

Nvm to first question, found the answer (was an addon called "class timers")

2. My second question is in regards to GRID. I got it setup exactly how I want it, except for the fact that I can't get the addon to only show my HoTs on a target and not someone elses. It's really annoying to see someone else's rejuv or lifebloom stacks.

I am using Grid, GridIndicatorSideIcons, GridStatusHots, GridStatusRaidDebuff, and GridStatusRaidIcons. Whenever I select the Hots: My Regrowth or Rejuv and have nothing else checked off I see no icons at all. It seems to only work when I have everyone's showing. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Browski; 2013-09-13 at 04:39 AM.

Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone knows of a mod to change damage from say... "54,845" into "54845" basicly removing the "," in the numbers, thx all

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone knows of a mod to change damage from say... "54,845" into "54845" basicly removing the "," in the numbers, thx all
    Not universally, but if you can find EVERY place where the comma is added you can "undo" it.

Try this and tell me if there are any places where the comma is still there.
    /console breakUpLargeNumbers 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey.

After 5.4 i got problem with mik's scrolling battle text. It don't remeber font i set. Usually i use transformers font but it just don't work. Instead i got default msbt font (which is ugly porky i guess). Any advice how to fix it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Hey.

After 5.4 i got problem with mik's scrolling battle text. It don't remeber font i set. Usually i use transformers font but it just don't work. Instead i got default msbt font (which is ugly porky i guess). Any advice how to fix it ?
    It was updated yesterday and the log said it fixed that problem.

• Fixed issue introduced with Patch 5.4 where the fonts could not be changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think so. Got 5.7.131, and fonts still dont work for some reason ;/

Does anyone know if there's a buff add-on that can do what ElvUI (I think that's where I see it, anyway) buffs can do, where it's the icon, but has the small horizontal timer bar underneath the icon? I use Raven currently, and I haven't found the option in there, although it's possible I'm just missing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello again.

So i have to delete my wtf folder and now im setting my addons again. Right now im setting quartz up but i got a problem with it cast bars place (player,target,focus). I have to do that by using x,y in addon menu which is kind of annoying, while for example for swing bar i can choose that bar to show up and move it where i want (i just set bar position to free and move it with my mouse). Is there similar option for player,target and focus bar and i just didn't notice ?

EDIT. PROBLEM SOLVED. I just have to set toogle bar lock in addon main menu
    Last edited by Felarion; 2013-09-15 at 02:42 PM.

Hi

I'm interested if this is possible:

I am in Siege of Orgrimmar and I want my WA to display this:

When I'm on Immerseus (while he is alive, if possible) I want there to be a string on my screen saying "Boss 1" (this is just a real string placeholder)
    When I'm on Galakras (while he's alive, if possible) I want there to be a string on my screen saying "Boss 5" (this is also just a real string placeholder)

Ideally, it would be awesome if I could target/mouseover the boss and the text would load (similar what DBM does with Sha of Anger, for example)
    When I target/mouseover another boss, the previous text should be unloaded and a new one loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    When I'm on Immerseus (while he is alive, if possible) I want there to be a string on my screen saying "Boss 1" (this is just a real string placeholder)
    When I'm on Galakras (while he's alive, if possible) I want there to be a string on my screen saying "Boss 5" (this is also just a real string placeholder)

Ideally, it would be awesome if I could target/mouseover the boss and the text would load (similar what DBM does with Sha of Anger, for example)
    When I target/mouseover another boss, the previous text should be unloaded and a new one loaded.
    not sure exactly what you want... do you want a single text WA that changes its display text based on the current encounter? do you only want it for those 2 bosses? what do you mean about DBM, are you referring to the entire module loading when you target the world boss?

not sure exactly what you want... do you want a single text WA that changes its display text based on the current encounter? do you only want it for those 2 bosses? what do you mean about DBM, are you referring to the entire module loading when you target the world boss?
    For bosses in SoO

When I engage 1st boss i want one set of text, 2nd boss, 2nd set of sets and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    For bosses in SoO

When I engage 1st boss i want one set of text, 2nd boss, 2nd set of sets and so on.
    I still don't quite understand what you want. Here is something to try. Make sure you reload your UI after you import and save it.
    Code:
    dqKMnaGivvxcQemku4uOOxbvcnlvj3cbj7sv0Wqk6yQeTmeeptrittrsxtruBdPW3uePXPiIZPiuRdQKCpi0bvuTqi4HiOMisLlQIAJqLuFuPsJeQuDsKsRe0mvK4MiWovL6NkvmuvblfI6PkyQQKUQIGVIu1zHkr7fs)vvzWYHvHfRI8yOQjRqxgyZkkFgImAOItRuETkHzJq3wLA3O63iA4kv1YHYZrY0vY1rPTRuLVJGuJxvOZRi16HkL9tJEj6v0HB0Hr0Hr0ROdJBu7t8y6RGhxOd4cC0b8SulY7RGhxOdcfIoWYxyBiHead9k6aEwQf5n6Wmwo(1gjNbypaF965ZNmfAMzBZmWEa(cre)3f5DMWdFiVZW1Zi)nHhOB(1Z)2chaxOzMzMzyGflg34KlJwkA57IrYUpdMcnZmaFuiGpIUqhWZsTiVVcECnH9hpwa0bWEa(cDyHTHesam0ROdRP3hGoGNLArEJoa2dWxOdegNJLraGI6aja6aEwQf597JBa6Wmwo(1gjNbtHMzggyXIXng0p)dbskQ3S3NayFC27tam7GpAiSZWWZN)2)ZN0p)dbskQ3S3NayFC27tamMgjM9)leWhfkuOqHcfkuOq0bWEa(IcD4HPmhxEg5VZVVEgzAFV7h97G8uO7fHX95x)iyy3V50r3oVFTlY7mHh(qENHRNr(Bcpq38RNrhWZsTiV)wtVpaDaShGVqhy5G9a8f6Wb7IeDapl1I8gDyglh)AJKZaShGVE985tMcnZSTzgypaFHiI)pmL54YZi)D(91Zit77D)OFhKNcD)2chaxOzMzMzBZm6qGaBHdGl0mZmZmZmBBMXjxg9Z)qGKI6n79ja2hDiqWhoKKxagTfoaUqZmZmZmZmZmBBMXjxgTuZhh3HpfYJrWiJFeiUHB42b243zoEsw(cGbjzX4he)zAlCaCHMzMzMzMzMzMzMnfYJX5JJ7Wz8JaXnCd3oWg)oZXtYYxamijlg)G4ptHMzMzMzMzMzgGpk0mZmZmZmZmZqgG0g1cGnFCKKtaGI6ajWdyGzBpY4NGPPhCCXCwSdQFMcnZmZmZmZmZm6qGaCfYaK2OwamcFqK4Pd8xW4FFwIe)Fj0mZmZmZmZmZmZSzSC8RnsoJVx3KJmfAMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMTnZUjhFUnAlCaCHMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzgrs8heTno16GJhG4z43UGfHzXWa8fTCQ1bhpGbtHMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMz2z43aGia)Iwo16GJhWyJtTo44bmfAMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzZiXSneV81Lt1gjfAMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMz22mBrYzVpbWyWGcqeGFXyIEDg(TlyDMJNKLVay0YNrIW00YhbpYy71gNADWXdyYKjterCrYzVpbWyCto(CBKPTWbWfAMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMna4JZhhj5eaOOoqcW4NGPPhCCXCwSdQ)xBV(Ph3PD4HZi))IXe4BR3h3ag)7t8yAa2ptMmfAMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMDcdCCHqZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZa8rHMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzgGpk0mZmZmZmZmZmZmZmdWhfAMzMzMzMzMzMzgGpk0mZmZmZmZmZyk0mZmZmZmZmZOdbcWvidqAJAbWi8brINoWFbJ)l2is8)LqZmZmZmZmZmZmZMXYXV2i5myk0mZmZmZmZmZmZmZmJij(dIgN9(eadr6N)Hajf1B27taSpo79jagU4LcnZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZ2MzCYLDg(TlyDMJNKLVay0YNrIW00YhbpYGZEFcG96m8BxWIWSyya(Iwo16GJhWGjtBHdGl0mZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZ4S3NayiY3ik0mZmZmZmZmZmZmZmdWhfAMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMna4JZhhj5eaOOoqcW4NGPPhCCXCwSdQ)xC27taSx)0J70o8WzK)FXyc8T17JBaJ)9jEmna7NjtMcnZmZmZmZmZmZmdWhfAMzMzMzMzMzmfAMzMzMzMzMz0p)dbskQ3S3NayF0HabF4qsEbyeXfglqOzMzMzMzgGpk0mZmZmarkGqZmZmZmZmaggjgJF6qGa7MLAzNagGFCIiy0MTHrT(zk0mZmZmaFuOzMbisb2MzG9a8fIi(tyCF(1pcg29BoD0TZ7FBHdGl0mZmZmIK4piA7JbMT94RBkKq85ZNcnZmZmBBMTpgy22JiI4pbttp44I5Syhu)2chaxOzMzMzMzg9Z)qGKI6n79ja2hN9(eadXBkKeAMzMzMzMHbwSyCBHXceAMzMzgGpk0mZa8rHa(OqHcfkuOqHcfkuOqHcfkuOqHcfkuOqHcfkuOqHcfkuOqHcfkuOqHcfkuOqHcfkuOqHcfkuOqHcfkuOqHcfIoGNLArE)HZ2iaDapl1I8gDHoGbqAJKFD69bOdlWJl0bc924chuCnnUKqieAoj0KqOjnM8Km5jzY0aDgHAQ0aDGZEFfBdjKayuOVVeDyBeDabskk7n79jag6aoGnKWzHIRPXKo5jprt8uPbnNyc5YjDYtenqNrOM6eJoqK8ye9k6agjra6v0HBwIRn0ROl0f6cDHoqHoC5ZP(CsFEjnrh2d99LtLM0eDHIc

10+ Year Old Account
    Was wondering if there is a way to make this WA show that the Rune of Power I'm currently on, has a solid image whereas it's faded when I'm not on it, but still having the timers on.

Code:
    diuBeaGiHixsaPpjGYOev6uaIzja3cOSlHKHbWXiLLPs6zQuMMOCnsyBcQVHugNaDoHu3dQSpHGoOq1cHQ6HIkMiGQlQsSrHsFuaXjrQwPiAMcrDtHa7uLQFcKgkjAPIWtPmvs6QasFfiMRqO9Q8xinyQoSQAXakpgjtgkxwQnlsFgeJwu1PvLxdvz2qCBs1Ur53OA4G0YvXZrmDjxhuBhO67cfJxavNxq2pXtBQZ0NHndBQZO4i8Zu39SDhqukwnRopiq6ZuNDA9zxNXJHbkdj0WFgfmP46O5Fy9S6P3yZQqq7zuWKIRpJcMuCD0ke0EwdEZQzn4nRiZa6D6QOMYlroY5e3urnGMtoxUa8laFgv(McVzn4nRMrbtkU(Suygv94SCBWBwfG4WSxrhlaXrdqC0aehnaXjqBee6yarskU4Il(lnxy2ROJjooCIhjOi)q9jsI)zyItG2ii0XehhoX10cdqtt8pdt8CbjoAcUsXXHtCnX5hXbjoAcUsXXHtC2dbiar8kFZKKIlU4IlU4IloiXrtWvkooXVjjfxCXfxCXfx8txWhM41bULKIlU4I3iKwskU4IlU4IlU4NUGpmXt)iKwskU4IlEZWKKndBgg85xpoBwyaZoToOq7ZV4Nzr4m2xVjtD31MrNbohV(eyeXVW6dKqRMbt6eT(WF1S89ds(AXMfwJwWR0ua4wWB3aem4sblJ2me(hBQZGjnkfYNqg(ZoCKEQZ0HrQ3uxTAw9rAwT7A0MbtA06J0SA4pJc5titDg5XGG0ZIG4bYLvRMH9iqr(HS6tHhzwGcD2PH84m1qq7zpkoBwiqttjDTybl81SmakcFfqgafaYUDDPGLLnJuFk8i5Wz1)X0BwnduGQA0b(LzF4IpGn7JH9QhN9rqRZdcK(qM6QzpSzjGzT48uXvYJPpIRnlMhwLFXMfwJwqf0ueoyyazAkIEPGLrBwGdAAkPRflyHVgmy00IoAfA3uClOcAlfSSSzmyD1ZdcK(q2DTzFQ6XzKPoJu)tn1zyCukysX1hWMrbtkU(mqIJMGRevtCCIN(riTKeK4Oj4krVkooXRdCVAw6J9i5N6mkysX1NbsC0eCLIJtCTzyCu9Mq(q6bSzyCukysX1h(Rwnd7rGI8drNIZMrNv9j9t1rKofNrIibAJGGQ)H0OhywZtHYJPpZi1NcpIs(JvZubv5QzKzArLffTO0amd8DxldaGvBa
    Code:
    di0ofaGivKCjri9jrigLkQofamlbXTer7cGmmq6yQWYiQEMiyAIY1qs2Ma6BIKXrKohGCpIY(urOdcKwia1dvrzIiP6IirBea9rveCsIyLa1mvrQBkcLDce)eL0qfPwks4PkMQqDvKu(QG0Cvr0EH(RqgS0Hb1IfOEmjMmsDzL2SO6ZOuJgqDAeETaz2O42K0Ur1Vj1WbXYvPNty6Q66iA7cW3rjgViuDEb1(PgpWyCuXHghAmghfnJ(IXiiziiqbev4JZFjyZEVymoKILIvfbmoFyilokKIxRIJcP41QratqV48eQlnokKIxRg9HHS4SbS8hhnlCw5mHraJdn5f(j0CCcekoCy1vGXiih4iHhGoO9Micxk57LDy8Xzdy5VahQbIK4OjnLN(0Nb6ehnu7SZOKsQtj1XrHu8AvCYj5kpHMF(gWY)qCj5eVe6qCJcXnke3OqCfqwggj0aWGDDDDjYpNKt8sODLjZ9uqyGdV3t5cZPDfqwggj0UYK5ECei0Jda4(aVCd21111111nzsjQqyw1L)UWUhUp5L7sVmWHDPjx3x7YYchem5fw4g8sWz7c5QvwHyPDFnKK0Aw4gSRRRRRRRlr(5HcAef60UYK5MaaCFGxURb766666666666gkOruOt7kZvUb766666666666E3N8YDZHzeRb76666666UmILi)8qbnIcDAxzYCLda3h4LBWUUUUUUUUUUUUHcAef60UYCpCnyxxxxxxxxxxx37(KxU7Fjxd21111111D50gSRRR7Yiwd211111119Up5L7MdZiwd2111D50g8YPX5UQ4ihN7QYkK9c)6loNi(4a8sWg4hbygqYPsAcqLkvoqhsZGcfZtMLchgnmngJdPyJuyGfceW4C1mlgJJkjZtGX4JpopmZYFeKJu4qk2OhMz5pcyCuyGfcmghbbNnZItIb6jqj(4JdnHacdC45HvcsGtIcbN7YMqZJddzXHqrZXjmR55I9raMKQesifvPsbndiQOkdOSmmpzwgoIhwjiXzA(dtWvx(JdRulEKqDkXbM81yW4qqJdfK81vN7MwZYEDL7khhyAAINqZHzI(lbB27vGX4Jdle0pWiaZasovstaQuPYb6qAguOyEYSu4K4SMNl2hbyYaLNkqGGgykGKkxAMuOhyEYSmC4KQXxc2S3Rab5ahyLNqZfymoIh((ymo06ifsXRvXGXrHu8AvCmydgFCYj4ecGXyCO1rkKIxRIbJJcP41Q4ekOruOthbcPAW71vM7b(4JdnHacdCyjkAoos4)EZHv2tkrrZfNuazzyIuHzVrxs(QZHOzzV4iEyLGeP1e8hNywtJpocCoaugGsbOdO4eacYrguO4Jia
    If that makes sense -.-