LF addon like PlateBuffs, which places debuffs over my enemy health bars.
    Don't like PB because it's barely customizable, can't disable Mind Flay for example.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there!
    I'm looking for a castbar addon that change bar's animation depending on spells school. I mean, if u cast a Fireball then the castbar animation must be a fire spike. If u cast a holy spell then must be a holy ligth or holy orb dancing until finish.

Sry but english not my first language. I hope u undertand

Quote Originally Posted by Shandita View Post
    Hi there!
    I'm looking for a castbar addon that change bar's animation depending on spells school. I mean, if u cast a Fireball then the castbar animation must be a fire spike. If u cast a holy spell then must be a holy ligth or holy orb dancing until finish.

Sry but english not my first language. I hope u undertand
    I do not believe you can query the school of a spell.
    Perhaps you could parse the tooltip to see if a type of damage is stated, but that could be pretty inconsistent.
    Some might not even state a type of school, say like healing spells.
    For your own spells, you could add an aura for each school, each with a trigger for a specific list of spells.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-05-03 at 05:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a addon (if it exists) that kinda filters your bags. By filter I mean all enchant items in this section of the bag tailoring stuff in another section etc. etc. I know about ArkInventory but was looking for something simpler.

Never mind found what I'm looking for. If anyone else is I found one called Adibags.
    Last edited by Chaos5061; 2014-05-05 at 11:27 PM.

Decided to give Stuf another shot, but have a few display code questions if anyone can help.

1) Is there a way to reverse the 3D portrait direction? It faces right in casterform, but switches to left in ghostwolf. It causes the portait edge to also flip and ruins the whole look when you can see an obvious edge running straight down the middle.

2) Is there a way to have hp/mp textinfo stay white above a certain threshold, then red when below it? I didnt like the color of the hpthreshold green infotag.

3) Not sure if its just me, but my targettarget 3D portrait stutters and keeps resetting, like a weakauras model. Anyone have similar issues?

Thanks for any help.

*EDIT* - Nevermind on the 2nd question. Figured out you can just change the threshold colors.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-05-07 at 04:30 AM. Reason: added another question

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos5061 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a addon (if it exists) that kinda filters your bags. By filter I mean all enchant items in this section of the bag tailoring stuff in another section etc. etc. I know about ArkInventory but was looking for something simpler.

Never mind found what I'm looking for. If anyone else is I found one called Adibags.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...MoPupdate.html Another if you're still looking for one.

Hey all,

I'm looking for an addon that could help our group more efficiently distribute loot in WoD.

I know Blizzard has stated they are trying to make each secondary stat more compelling for every spec, but no doubt there will alway be some sort of priority. We currently use an open roll Main Spec, then Off Spec - but since reforging is disappearing, one option we're considering is to better define each roll based on secondary stat priority. My dream addon would announce something like this in the raid channel when putting an item up for roll:

[Raid]: [Plate Belt of the Rapid Master] has dropped - Main Spec roll for (list plate wearing specs that prioritize Haste and Mastery).

Quote Originally Posted by Dispersedshadow View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that could help our group more efficiently distribute loot in WoD.

I know Blizzard has stated they are trying to make each secondary stat more compelling for every spec, but no doubt there will alway be some sort of priority. We currently use an open roll Main Spec, then Off Spec - but since reforging is disappearing, one option we're considering is to better define each roll based on secondary stat priority. My dream addon would announce something like this in the raid channel when putting an item up for roll:

[Raid]: [Plate Belt of the Rapid Master] has dropped - Main Spec roll for (list plate wearing specs that prioritize Haste and Mastery).
    Too soon! You have asked my too soon, executus! (*ahem*).

Several of the Suicide Kings mods have this ability -- define multiple lists, based on whatever criteria you want, and either drop you to the bottom of all lists, or just the single list, when you win something. They generally don't have the loot master manage the "who needs this", though, and just trust your raid team to do the right thing based on the name of the list.

Really, though, I think you are viewing loot distribution in the next expansion through the eyes of the current expansion. I don't know that the developers will succeed in making <list plate specs that prioritize haste and mastery> the same thing as <list plate specs>, but it kind of seems like that is their goal, and they are going to be a lot closer than today. Until we actually get to beta, and the numbers tuning phase, too, we can't even begin to speculate what that will look like.

I suggest you hang on to the idea until beta, or 6.0 drops, and then hunt something down that matches the actual state of release.

I got kind of a weird request.

I'm looking for a weak auras string or addon that displays arathi basin battleground resources(0-1600) of both factions in a re sizable/movable window.
    I'm currently multi boxing/farming arathi rep and the standard resource display/window is way too small.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2014-05-09 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Too soon! You have asked my too soon, executus! (*ahem*).

Several of the Suicide Kings mods have this ability -- define multiple lists, based on whatever criteria you want, and either drop you to the bottom of all lists, or just the single list, when you win something. They generally don't have the loot master manage the "who needs this", though, and just trust your raid team to do the right thing based on the name of the list.

Really, though, I think you are viewing loot distribution in the next expansion through the eyes of the current expansion. I don't know that the developers will succeed in making <list plate specs that prioritize haste and mastery> the same thing as <list plate specs>, but it kind of seems like that is their goal, and they are going to be a lot closer than today. Until we actually get to beta, and the numbers tuning phase, too, we can't even begin to speculate what that will look like.

I suggest you hang on to the idea until beta, or 6.0 drops, and then hunt something down that matches the actual state of release.
    Thanks for the reply – we're trying to be as proactive as possible, while being optimistic that it's something that we won't have to bother with if Blizzard gets the numbers right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    I got kind of a weird request.

I'm looking for a weak auras string or addon that displays arathi basin battleground resources(0-1600) of both factions in a re sizable/movable window.
    I'm currently multi boxing/farming arathi rep and the standard resource display/window is way too small.
    MoveAnything can move and/or resize the base frame and will be exponentially more useful than any other non WA addon.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Hi guys.

I've recently been fiddling with my UI and Addons having always used the default Blizzard UI up until a few days ago.

Can anyone name a good addon that will let me move my buffs and debuffs around and make them look pretty?
    It doesn't have to do anything particularly special.

As I said I'm new to this so I have limited knowledge about Addons.

Thanks!

Which addon does this spell announce?

Can I configure Tidy Plates only to show the nameplate of your target and default Blizzard name text for everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by rensoul View Post
    Can I configure Tidy Plates only to show the nameplate of your target and default Blizzard name text for everyone else?
    Yes, you can. Look at the very top of the tank/damage things where it talks about "headline" mode. There are a range of options including "target", or "target plus things like active, marked, etc". That isn't the *blizzard* name text, but it is as close as you can get, and should satisfy your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    MoveAnything can move and/or resize the base frame and will be exponentially more useful than any other non WA addon.
    Exactly what I was looking for. Very nice.

Hello i wanna ask which unit frame addon is using on this video?
    youtube.com/watch?v=csyretHv0wo

Quote Originally Posted by mofr3 View Post
    Hello i wanna ask which unit frame addon is using on this video?
    youtube.com/watch?v=csyretHv0wo
    Pretty generic.
    Shadowed Unitframes would be imo the more user-friendly choice to create something like that.
    It's default is pretty close to that already.
    stUF is a more advanced option, though overkill if your needs aren't any more than that one in the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

can anyone help with the right script to move the Boss#TargetFrame unit frames? currently using

Boss1TargetFrame:ClearAllPoints()
    Boss2TargetFrame:ClearAllPoints()
    Boss3TargetFrame:ClearAllPoints()
    Boss4TargetFrame:ClearAllPoints()
    Boss5TargetFrame:ClearAllPoints()

Boss1TargetFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",400,250)
    Boss2TargetFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",400,150)
    Boss3TargetFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",400,50)
    Boss4TargetFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",400,-50)
    Boss5TargetFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",400,-150)

Boss1TargetFrame.SetPoint = function() end
    Boss2TargetFrame.SetPoint = function() end
    Boss3TargetFrame.SetPoint = function() end
    Boss4TargetFrame.SetPoint = function() end
    Boss5TargetFrame.SetPoint = function() end
    which seems to move them - but is fairly inconsistent and often doesn't recognise the x-axis at all.

Deleted
    do you guys know of any addon which shows who was in raid/late to raid/left raid early? like epgp but I want to it to track the people in raid