10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    Looking for a replacement for SatrinaBuffFrame since the project seems to have fallen to the wayside. If anyone has any suggestions or knows if the project was recently picked up please let me know.
    I'd recommend Raven.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Looking for a WeakAura that will show Focus portrait whenever I have a focus.

This one shows target portrait when I have a target but I'm too bad at this to change it.
    Code:
    dS06eaGiH4tcfmkk4uuOzHi1TiHDHu9lKuddQ6yqQLHIEgsPPPaxJe12qe9njbJtsY5Ke16Ke5Fcv4GiQwOq6HsknrHQCrKKnkurFusOrkuItkPQvcXlfkQzkuv3ubTtv8tKWqrIokIslfr4PIMQexvH8vefNvOqRvOiVvsXCfQ0DLuzVG)QqnyfDysTyiXJryYQ0LPAZqLpJsJgs60u61OWSPOBts7gv)wPHJuCCHs1YL65cMoX1HY2rK8DHsA8ssDEsK1luk7xvdOHcKQqEH8cfirz7R3r1emU9sdKLfJavL(PIFg1utWasu2(6DTR52qboOHdE4Weo4HdTWbpCgah0GaPMqSlpafidIUfOa5DhtGfKvfIcjbwqwvijJRzqowRd0BN1U8qnrk6M1fk3wATvIuh92zTlNU6EDZkLUq52sRTsmTRQb0gbbeiv3RBoMgTGkKoFusD9CXBCAcN6OJkfkoj1fTjJYo0jlMhe7YhQBg0vzcP0wwwVHcKIs04qsGfKvfscSGSQXdR1ID5qQqXpj08yq(jol)(tRehpIcf)mDz4EDtdoFusD9CXBCAcN6OJkfkoj1fTjJYo0jlMhe7YhQBg0vzA8ruO4NPld3RBAOMAQNlEJtt4Xn6OsHItg3I2Krzh6KfZdID5d1nd6Q3QRRoJpIcf)mDHYnyf7YnGN0mPRmP)jjn(i4W4eID5gm(i)8N)8NKX1mihR1b6TZAxEOMifDZ6cLBlT2krQJE7S2LtxDVUzLsxgXTIHiIUzDjIXh5N)8N)SDbR5)epPX)io)(ipYJ8ipYJajbwqw1XOAVoKeybzvH0jLZLaKugFYJrQiX4c5KOIuvgxBSq(PIufpijWcYQowuIghsNuoxGKaliRkK4W4eID5gm(i)8N)8NTlyn)NJ4wHQQTbjyiIOBwxIy8rC(9rEKh5rEKhbei7v0ID5WHwMdGev3YIQaNkxfKMR(cfiXc(yctDiarHSxthkqQIzkwOaciqsyQdbOazWYznDijd5Ki(uuBmdciqIIMGXTxAQDn3gkWbnCWdhMWbpCOfo4HZaiovMw0vyqLhuLYKKjt8KScmbCkuEaiqg8yhZ5eoCqtlKOS91BikKOS91BQUSoKLfJavL(PIFg1utWaY2zTlVOenoKQ71nHeLTVEN2yZHdAirz7R3uGdxWf4Wes99Af7Y1MJL2YY6DakGajUwR6P0ArdNbqgR2RGkCOTkiX4sBzz9gkqsGfKvfsCyCcXUCdgFKF(ZF(Z2fSM)t(k)Ce3kuvTnibdreDZ6seJpIZVpYJ8ipYJ8iGajkBF9UEEWf4GgsoMAPTSSEhGdAiRMcC4cUah0vHhs7fYIUzDHYTLwBfqGmajt64PRmKKcoOhGgpiaaa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    I already thought of that, but pitbull is somehow preventing the bar from updating it's texture for gains/loss of Fury. Was in the middle of trying to butcher pitbull's lua code so it would not do that, and possibly create a small addon that would make the bar appear without the need of moveanything, when I just gave up :P
    Hmm, that's strange. I use pitbull too (for now, i'm working on transitioning to exclusively weakauras for my unit frames) and my suggested method works for me, because i too liked the standard bars for holy power, shadow orbs, Demonic Fury and the like. Are you sure that's not some other addon interfering?

I wouldn't know how the Pitbull Unit Frames should prevent the Classic Frames from working. But then again, i have zero programming experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello fellow UI-Enthusiasts,
    I'm in the process of customizing my UI with WeakAuras 2. I'm rather noobish concerning programming, editing LUA-Files and whatnot will likely result in a destroyed computer.

So far i succeeded in creating a Health / Power bar that changes it's color from green to red if the respective resource depletes (HP drops). Next on my list is some nice looking beautification, for example a +2px border that travels with the bar or something. i havent tried anything of the spell effects that WA can come up with, but im definitely following birg's forum posts

What I'm trying to do, is a %-Indicator (WA Text, HP/Mana-Percent) that "travels" with the Bar. In my case from top to bottom, since i'm going for a vertical layout. Does anybody have an idea where to start? Does it have to be a Text, or will i have to create a dynamic group?

I already saw something similar with a horizontal layout in a nice looking UI in the "Show your UI"-Threads, hence the idea.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Looking for a WeakAura that will show Focus portrait whenever I have a focus.

This one shows target portrait when I have a target but I'm too bad at this to change it.
    It was literally just replacing the key word "target" with "focus" in all occasions:

Code:
    dSu7eaGik0NqGAueQtrbZcHQBHs2fk8lKIHHihdrTmuQNHImnf01KkzBsL6BcknoPIoNGQwNGk)taPdIeTqb5HijtebYffGnsi9ruu1ifq1jLQYkH0lLkyMiHUPcSta)uHmuKuhffLLIq5PunvGUQa9vPQ6SciwRGIERuLMRuHUlcyVQ(lczWk1HLYIvOESsMmexw0MvKpROgnc60e9AKQztr3MGDJQFlz4iLoUaklhQNtPPt66cTDKGVlOW4LQ48eI1JIk7h0N8bVlCh5oYbVpUWijouBrhbx0EhSIlcfbUzb3HmBl637z00Kn1dqUts3JCflNNt8bVVIwTeUpf5lvwCXgGOWnCd3Wno1iMd38sH7GCPgqpsRAfBCQwrRrdq0KJarHOquikefIE9(4cJKyQkZcFWdq(aKoa7dq6amDashy4biF9EBPYIBp4DR2W6bVJueTIwTeEO7ROvlH79Nn6ugXnldCollUTxJIwROL6cR4Munsag4CwwCgcfsAgopvQlSIBsnmRsqmzdxVExOqstIOTPeEp5bDA6JRjEQTsAcfeeCeGtdyZKoynizwmTQS4dAy6meyFxXY55eFW7Qi0M3xrRwc3xrRwceue3uzXVZIfCVACcwH7jjhbULAGcrzXcU9uhuiPP4Kh0PPpUM4P2kPjuqqWraonGnt6G1GKzX0QYIpOHPZqGTbiklwWTN6Gcjnf3BV9X1ep1wzhdfeeCeG3rWMjDWAqYSyAvzXh0W0ziG0dbiGbiklwWTNk1LvQYIlMeXzZOlId3DBaIof5lvwCXgGOWnCd3WD)zJoLrCZYaNZYIB71OO1kAPUWkUjvJeGboNLfNHqHKMHZtnixQInovRO1ObikCd3WnCJtnI5WnjItcIMCeikefIcrHOq07ROvlbIiuIK3xrRwc3xrRwc3NI8LklUydqu4gUHB4gNAeZH7GCPgqpsRAfBCQwrRrdq0KJarHOquikefIEFfTAjqKkcT59KcjxVNui5Q9o1uKYajaIrKOJOkOtevboLamFae0174sBQS4hGj2dVtykNjupq478Uz1qo49LzZAp4DRKpBM37NsIrXru1H7crtvEW79tjXO4iQ6WdD96DCzMh8Uq0uLh861R3h3w0rWfTuvMf(GhG8biDa2hG0by6aKoWWlAxmroSdd)Wo7QB2Sj1Dyz)jwDn86DBgyXKVYdqMP7JlmsIFO7JlmsIdazoVdwXfHIa3SG7qMTf974CwwCqrOnVluiP59XfgjXUK5Ydq((4cJK4rtt2upa77neePklEZKiflNNtS9GxVpHBcPR4M2oWW7HHerj8am159XfgjX9XTPEaY35rbqSCEoX2dq(Ue5UO1kAPUWkUj1R3T3zZGeJUVtHdqEizsx)b

I was pretty certain that's what I did. Guess I missed something. Thanks!

Good Morning!

I was browsing the Monk UI thread and came across this bad boy - http://i46.tinypic.com/301k8km.jpg - I was hoping someone would be able to fill me in on what UI this may be? I've been trying to search around and find it, but I can't seem to identify it with any sort of certainty.

Thanks a bunch!

At least some of it seems to be based on LUI
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

Quote Originally Posted by Alfimeh View Post
    Good Morning!

I was browsing the Monk UI thread and came across this bad boy - http://i46.tinypic.com/301k8km.jpg - I was hoping someone would be able to fill me in on what UI this may be? I've been trying to search around and find it, but I can't seem to identify it with any sort of certainty.

Thanks a bunch!
    Seems to have had some modification, but the base of it I can certainly identify.
    LUI v3 @ Wowinterface.
    The Raid Frames I would guess at being Vuhdo @ Curse, but note that those are now discontinued with the author no longer working on them. They could and would very likely break come 6.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Seems to have had some modification, but the base of it I can certainly identify.
    LUI v3 @ Wowinterface.
    The Raid Frames I would guess at being Vuhdo @ Curse, but note that those are now discontinued with the author no longer working on them. They could and would very likely break come 6.0.

Awesome, thank you. That was all the information I was looking for!

I tried searching a few different ways and couldn't seem to find an answer that works. I recently installed Elvui and everything looks great except for one key thing, floating combat text. I've cycled through each of the fonts, but they all look extremely rough and pixelated. Is there a way to get a better looking font that works with Elvui, or even to disable Elvui for the combat text so it will revert back to the WoW default?

I figure this is probably a long shot, but does anyone know of an addon that I can use to flatten my actionbars(not just shrink)? Preferably usable with Bartender4.
    example:

Quote Originally Posted by HerrUhyre View Post
    I figure this is probably a long shot, but does anyone know of an addon that I can use to flatten my actionbars(not just shrink)? Preferably usable with Bartender4.
    You probably want Masque, together with an appropriate skin. I don't know of one off-hand, but check curse and wowinterface to see if something suits.

Is Fonter working for the current patch? If not, is there another addon that will do its job?

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Is Fonter working for the current patch? If not, is there another addon that will do its job?
    I'm not sure about Fonter, but Fontifier still works, which is what I use currently.

Deleted
    hey there,

is there a way to make ractionbuttonstyler/ractionbarstyler to work with the cleanicons pack?
    resubbed after a long break and forgot how to do that.

thanks in advance !

Deleted
    Hi. I'm looking for an addon to show me current/possible absorb amount on Shield Barrier for protection warriors, please.

Hey Wazzak, you can use Weakauras for that I got a string for that here

Code:
    dqtXbaGEuH2fPkVgvLzlQVrQQDkI9c7gL9JQ0pjOHri)MIHIk1GrfnCc1briDmeCoKkwiPSurYIrQ0Yj5Hiv5PkldvWZvzIietLstwstNQlIuvxfPuxw46i52i60sTzsLTJuYHj6RiuMgb67eW9qL8yvz0s04rO6KOQ6wifDnrQZJu4zOk(SQ6VsyqawmjSWXomoONi90hJeRIvHfJ4c1P7chj0Kh6KgZv9)hkyXysYOWious3OW4IlmQlkysYaAyhfDFgkMdnmMKmWwzh5kVCQjvQouy6OY57jzqd7rDUHSOSRbM3Krfowz0)shjPfHLnYkSyuxu8YY7GgMYKdyXiPYEdlC4yuxuCIJh0WEz5DWIDn7NdmIr0uP4xyk4yN44bl21SFoqcpWHJPZW81CmqcbbXuXVnmlnehy9ZWWox(47420mhZkKBSZLp(o6zyUSzKbZXesB74Ni0hRRyRSJCLxo1Kkvhkmb6QxIK0IWyuKwv))H6qcbmzT2EByYCHR6)puhSWXEgtUAeGbn4y0cjeeKGi4aa

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there an addon that displays(correctly) the avg ilvl in tooltip including the upgrades etc?

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    Pretty sure it is SUF. What exactly is your problem if you try to recreate it?

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    What is this unit and raid frame?
    It is definitely SUF, since it looks spot-on to a UI on this page. The import codes didn't work though, but I still have a short guide to recreate the raid frames which i'll copy/paste below. The player frame shouldn't be too hard either. They'll just be black though, instead of that hideous green color, but you can change it.

Under the General settings-> General tab there is a checkbox for Advanced options. This opens up options for border colors and size. I'll try to break it down step by step.

1. Change your background color to the gray-ish color and the border color to black. For background texture, choose the Blizzard tooltip. For Border, I have ForteXorcist, you may not if you don't use that addon. Inset = 5, Edge Size = 5, Tile size = 7, Clip = 0.

The next section has Font size, which effects the size of names displayed in the raid frames. If its too big, names will get cut off like [Jebusb....]

2. On the next tab under General settings - Colors, Change the colors for High health, Half health, and Low health all to black, or whatever color you prefer.

3. Now under Unit Configuration settings-> Raid units, go to the Bars tab. Under Health bar, make sure the Color by health option is set for health percent. If you want to show the raid roles, go to the Indicators tab, dungeon role settings, and check it. If you want Class colored names for your raid frames, go to the Text/Tags tab. Under the Health bar settings, choose left text. Delete whatever is in the text entry box so its blank, then scroll down until you see the Miscellaneous section. Check the box for Unit name (Class colored).