Quote Originally Posted by Anarch Son of Gods View Post
    Can anyone tell me which UI pack this could be:

http://i.imgur.com/wMyrTDL.png?2

Thanks
    Elv UI or some sort of Elv UI edit. -> http://www.tukui.org/dl.php

Is there an up-to-date addon that'll post messages to say/yell/custom channel in response to spellcasts or other events? I've been using a mod called speakeasy but it hasn't been supported since wrath and it appears 6.0.2 finally broke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    Is there an up-to-date addon that'll post messages to say/yell/custom channel in response to spellcasts or other events? I've been using a mod called speakeasy but it hasn't been supported since wrath and it appears 6.0.2 finally broke it.
    Not sure if this is what you mean

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rsa

Deleted
    Dowloaded deadly boss mods, but it only has wod raids, how to get previous expansion raids?

I'm wondering if there are any updated mods to keep track of rep/ xp per minute.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windcraft View Post
    Dowloaded deadly boss mods, but it only has wod raids, how to get previous expansion raids?
    There are modules for each expansion.

Go here and look at the "Old Content mods" section.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Where is this UI panel from? I cropped it out from some very old WoW screenshots I have archived from 2008. I know I used SunnArt back then, but this isn't part of any of the official Sunn packs.

Deleted
    Have WeakAuras2 been removed from curse? When I search for it on curse's website it's not there. When I google weakauras2 I find a link that takes me to weakauras2 on curse's website, but there's no download button.

However, in the curse client I can download weakauras2 version "2.0.9.5". Is this the latest version? And why can I find it here but not on the other 2 places?

Quote Originally Posted by Windcraft View Post
    Broken off into separate addon, saves updating etc for people who aren't interested in any given expansion.

Found @ Deadly Boss Mods - Mists of Pandaria mods @ Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Aqacia View Post
    Have WeakAuras2 been removed from curse? When I search for it on curse's website it's not there. When I google weakauras2 I find a link that takes me to weakauras2 on curse's website, but there's no download button.

However, in the curse client I can download weakauras2 version "2.0.9.5". Is this the latest version? And why can I find it here but not on the other 2 places?
    That appears to be the latest "release" version, but there are newer alpha releases which likely aren't intended for general use, so use at your own risk.

WeakAuras 2 @ Wowace.

I am also seeing that issue with the download button, or more accurately lack of it.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-11-09 at 11:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    That appears to be the latest "release" version, but there are newer alpha releases which likely aren't intended for general use, so use at your own risk.

WeakAuras 2 @ Wowace.

I am also seeing that issue with the download button, or more accurately lack of it.
    Thanks for the response! I downloaded 2.0.9.5 from the curse client and it seems to be working fine. (which I assumed it would, I just wanted to know if someone else had the same weird problem I had and why it occured).

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqacia View Post
    Thanks for the response! I downloaded 2.0.9.5 from the curse client and it seems to be working fine. (which I assumed it would, I just wanted to know if someone else had the same weird problem I had and why it occured).

Thank you!
    No idea why that happened, but it seems to be resolved now.
    And on curse it has been updated to 2.0.9.7 with a release version.
    The client should pick that up without having to change the preferred release.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Looking for addon to help me with Herbalism.
    Thing is, I miss those yellow dots on my minimap sometimes, is there any way / any addon that could play some "ding" sound or make some small visual effect whenever yellow dot (herb) is nearby?

Deleted
    I am looking for the function to determine player, target and focus frame position (so I can drag the frame where I roughly want it to be, then execute the macro that will print the exact coordinates)

Also is there a way to display runes on top of the player frame? (again I am not looking for addon, just scritp)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi168 View Post
    I am looking for the function to determine player, target and focus frame position (so I can drag the frame where I roughly want it to be, then execute the macro that will print the exact coordinates)

Also is there a way to display runes on top of the player frame? (again I am not looking for addon, just scritp)
    GetPoint is the function you want. This will print the X and Y position of your focus frame, for example, relative to the top left of the screen (its default anchor point):

Code:
    /run local _, _, _, x, y = FocusFrame:GetPoint() print(x, y)

And this should do what you want with the rune frame position:

Code:
    /run RuneFrame:ClearAllPoints() RuneFrame:SetPoint("BOTTOM", PlayerFrame, "TOP", 54, -18)

Anyone got a script for hiding ALL names on the default raid frames? Also role icon would be nice. I want them completely clean.

I found this script;
    Code:
    /run for i=1,3 do _G["CompactRaidFrame"..i.."Name"]:Hide()end
    But I want it to be for all names. Also a script I can put in my addon I've made.

Also I'm looking for a script to always put myself on the bottom of the raidframes, in my group. Atm I'm always on top of the raidframes.
    Been using;
    Code:
    /run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_CompactRaidFrames") CRFSort_Group=function(t1, t2) if UnitIsUnit(t1,"player") then return false elseif UnitIsUnit(t2,"player") then return true else return t1 < t2 end end CompactRaidFrameContainer.flowSortFunc=CRFSort_Group
    but I want it to be an addon.

Optimal would be a whole addon that does;
    *Puts myself on buttom of the raidframes always
    *Removes all names on the raid frames
    *Removes the role icons
    ----------------------------
    EDIT: found a script that I put into a addon, for removing names:
    Code:
    f = CreateFrame("Frame")
    f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...)
    if event == "GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE" or event == "UNIT_PET" or event == "UNIT_FLAGS" or event == "PLAYER_FLAGS_CHANGED" or event == "PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD" or event == "PARTY_LEADER_CHANGED" or event == "PLAYER_TARGET_CHANGED" then
      for i = 1, GetNumGroupMembers() do -- Party Frames
       _G["CompactRaidFrame"..i.."Name"]:SetAlpha(0)
      end
    end
    end)
    f:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_LOGIN")
    f:RegisterEvent("GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE")
    f:RegisterEvent("ADDON_LOADED")
    f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_PET")
    f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_FLAGS")
    f:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_FLAGS_CHANGED")
    f:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD")
    f:RegisterEvent("PARTY_LEADER_CHANGED")
    f:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_TARGET_CHANGED")
    Works like a charm, just wondering if I can remove some of the registerevents? Which arent necessary?

Would be awesome to include putting myself on bottom of raidframes, in the same addon!
    Last edited by Rebark90; 2014-11-12 at 07:16 AM.

Deleted
    Hello, is there any addon that removes the alternate stats text from an item in Warlords of Draenor (the intellect on plate pieces when I'm in Retri/Prot for example). It's really bothersome for some reason.

can anyone tell me what the UI is on that video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4cDFOflwo
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Hi.
    i have a weakaura question.
    I want Wa to show 3 icons.
    1 - icon with the spell im gonna use. (Colossus Smash)
    2 - Icon that show the CD obove 3 seconds (Grey) + duration.
    3 - icon that show CD under 3 second (grey)+ remaining time off cd.

I have tried but cant get the CD icons to work as i want.

thanks

Need an addon that shows achievements done by other characters as completed on a character which hasn't done them. Used turn the screws on wowi but doesn't work in 6.0 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    Anyone know of an addon where I can add 2 or 4 extra action bars and make them mouseover? I don't want bartender because I like the look the default UI, I just want to add a few more bars.
    There is

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extra-bar

and

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/button-forge

ButtonForge has a few more features like hiding in combat and different specs but I couldn't find an addon that hides on mouseover besides a complete action bars replacement addon.