Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    You could make buffs on the unitframes only show whitelisted buffs.
    /ec -> unitframes -> player -> buffs - only tick the whitelisted under filters. Then go to Filters and add spells to the whitelist filter.
    Another approach could be to use the addon Weak Auras 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    You could make buffs on the unitframes only show whitelisted buffs.
    /ec -> unitframes -> player -> buffs - only tick the whitelisted under filters. Then go to Filters and add spells to the whitelist filter.
    Halleluja, somehow missed that Filter tab totally. I tried with spell ID and spell name but didn't work, gotta make some clearing and try tomorrow. Thanks!

Another approach could be to use the addon Weak Auras 2.
    And if someone else wonders why I want this to be made with ElvUI instead of Weak Auras, it's because I'm lazy. I have four characters and using WA for this kinda stuff takes too much work before (roughly over 60 spells/procs/trinkets) and on use (gotta switch WA profile each time I log in to different character..).

Or is there easier way to do this with WA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleria View Post
    and on use (gotta switch WA profile each time I log in to different character..).

Or is there easier way to do this with WA?
    WeakAuras doesn't have user profiles; you may be thinking of another addon. You can specify load conditions for each aura, as you make them, to limit it to specific classes, specs, roles, character names, etc. Then only the appropriate auras will load when you switch characters (or switch specs, or enter raids, etc)...once you set load conditions, it's all handled automatically.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    WeakAuras doesn't have user profiles; you may be thinking of another addon.
    Could be. I've created text based unitframes and textures with WA and they change when I change character. Though this doesn't happen when I change spec and I have ElvUI's dual spec enabled so I guess it some other addon.

I look into those load conditions and get back to you guys, didn't even know I can do it like that.. Lesson learned; ask here before doing anything.

Thank you shanthi!

I have a Boss Mod question. I should have posted here in stead of the parent forum

"I see no point having decimal number format here. It just makes things harder to read.
    Does someone know how to remove those? I searched on Google and didn't find any
    Thanks in advance. "

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RReds View Post
    whats that loot addons?
    http://i.imgur.com/oyylvMs.jpg

it is ElvUI

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RReds View Post
    whats that loot addons?
    http://i.imgur.com/oyylvMs.jpg
    It's part of ElvUI

Quote Originally Posted by miguelxp View Post
    it is ElvUI
    It's part of ElvUI
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Hey, I've got some questions regarding different addons, if you could help me trying to figure it out

TellMeWhen :

1) Is is possible to choose the exact size of a "squarre" and to place it precisely on my screen ?
    2) How can I track different buff/debuff with the same group ? For example I want the same squarre to display both "Rupture" from Blast Furnace when I'm fighting this boss, and Blackrock Spines (spell ID:156834) when I'm fighing Oregorger.
    3) Why isn't "Weapon Enchant" group working ? I've tried both Main Hand/Off Hand, doesn't work. With or without the enchant name, doesn't work.

DBM :

4) How can I move the text that appears in the middle of my screen ? Not the bars with the timers, just the big text.

Other :

5) Do you know an addon that will tell me what spell/attack did I just used, and the damage I've done ? Not something like MikScrollingBattleText that appears in the middle of the screen, but something that will display the icon with the damage, and will kind of "slide" to the side of the screen. I've seen something like that in a video, but I can't find it back.

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Xeco View Post
    5) Do you know an addon that will tell me what spell/attack did I just used, and the damage I've done ? Not something like MikScrollingBattleText that appears in the middle of the screen, but something that will display the icon with the damage, and will kind of "slide" to the side of the screen. I've seen something like that in a video, but I can't find it back.

Thanks !
    That's MSBT, you just have to configure it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    eavesdrop more likely if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

TellMeWhen :
    1) Is is possible to choose the exact size of a "squarre" and to place it precisely on my screen ?
    Yes. Configure this in the options for the display.

DBM :
    4) How can I move the text that appears in the middle of my screen ? Not the bars with the timers, just the big text.
    Go to the DBM options, find the section for special warnings, hit the button to move it. Do that.

Deleted
    That's not something like this that I'm looking for, but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    eavesdrop more likely if you ask me.
    From what I can remember, it looked a bit like Eavesdrop, but not quite, I'll keep on searching, I'll try this addon meanwhile, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Yes. Configure this in the options for the display.
    I can't find it, could you explain a bit more please ?

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Go to the DBM options, find the section for special warnings, hit the button to move it. Do that.
    Found it, thanks

You can try XCT too. It's a lot like EavesDrop, but more minimalistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

You can try XCT too. It's a lot like EavesDrop, but more minimalistic.
    Not really.
    XCT is just like the other combat text addons, just by default displaying less.
    Eavesdrop is more like the guitar games on consoles, where different events at the same time move down together.
    Like how the buttons you are meant to press at once remain grouped.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Is there a Death Note like addon that can get a full log of the deaths of enemy players in PVP combat?

Is there any way to see the full list of addon memory usage? Default UI only shows the top three.

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    Is there any way to see the full list of addon memory usage? Default UI only shows the top three.
    You could use a status text addon. I use SLDataText, which has modules, one of which is Addon Memory and will show a full list if you want. There are various Data Broker modules you could use, too.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

what addon is this? searching for addons with possible Blackhand in its name, with no success

searched the prev 10 pages in hope of someone else asked for this aswell but no

as im currently blind i apologize for this post as i found my answer...Angry Assignments
    Last edited by Tazic; 2015-05-02 at 10:26 AM.