Quote Originally Posted by Woolock View Post
    Have you tried MoveAnything?
    Tried, doesnt have the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    Hello there, having some weird problem with the button glow effect. The first image is how the WeakAura looks right now, and the bottom one is what I want it to look like with the glow.

I'm using ElvUI and Clean Icons and I tried both disabling the ElvUI skinning for WA and removing Clean Icons however none of them works. The second image is one I had just before WoD launched and also used both ElvUI and Clean Icons. As you can see the glow is less glowy, and is limited to being inside the border rather than around it.
    You can choose the layer for each part of a weakaura. You put the icon ABOVE the glow. Just reduce the layer and it works. When you post your string i'll fix it for you.

-----------------------------------------------

I've a request too. Is there an addon that makes my whole UI transparent when I'm out of combat?
    -Only when im at full health.
    -only when i have no target.
    -only when my bags are closed. So when I open them the opacity should be 100% again.

I know some Unitframes have such a feature, but i dont like pitbull etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kiingy View Post
    Tried, doesnt have the frame.
    Then add it?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    You can choose the layer for each part of a weakaura. You put the icon ABOVE the glow. Just reduce the layer and it works. When you post your string i'll fix it for you.
    Code:
    dOZyeaGlLK2MqyMkjMRquZwPMVuHBsqUTuETeL2PKSxQDlQ9lv9tvr)vO(nP(mrgQurgScgUQ0bjahwKJrOohbulujwQqelMGA5q9qvHEk4Xk0Zf8mvbtvvnzinDKlkrXvvs1LrDDs2OuPtRYMLW2LiFdcFvQOMgr9DczzkAysQgnenEjQoPKs3ssX1us58cP1jePXrGoobKTy)n0mGAa1FdrFwueyYv1eHSH0iD6CWFdbkHj)nGQJL2ArEXG0wlkonsNoBiGulYG0wlkUaNASHoZPYkafofIuHomwJ7h0f9desUFyzNq5wkqmUFOJo6hwwVBxtMmq4tsIX(B4iUvLASRepLNtzdOkCIoD2WSUbk6lBGlXzYq4L37QuJnSOW5ll1pi0HXASbvMlXzYaDng1GkWXbKArpZEXGkWXhXTQuJ9IbUeNjdpQBcNO(Hv0sgcAfEKv5Jm8UtrzSHrvG0TyKhkBGUgJAqf44WlV3vPg7fdQahh0k8iRYh5fdbKArpZgci1IEMFuR3OArzdbLWCjotGQO4k3qmSUqc9SYGkWXQ8rEXKbK8jHKCxe1FicbrmNiQpfCIyTPlQrgHHToH6Vb0RO4gvBkQ)gAQnD(BYKbCAK93qtTPZFtMmqPnNj)n0uB683Kjdy9M93qtTPZFtMmza9cV7uuGsJLnyOFWaMLoD(h9LnCJ6SHek6rNoN2Xe(KKyCWFxj2Fde(KKyS)goIBvPg7kXt55u2qqjmxIZeOkkUYne)OaGFm8fqK8nWL4mzOwIB9dLrGu37lJAiOeMlXzQtyU4k3a0PYSYkgu5Jm8UtrzSbvGJpIBvPg7fdu0x2qGsKkyqf4yv(iVyqL5sCMmKuK2WOkq6wmYdLnqxJrnzqLj8jjXy)nCe3Qsn2vINYZPSjtMmmQ1BuTOSxmKuK2cB4qni0HXAC)GUOFGqY9dl7ek3sbIX9dD0r)WY6D7AO8NffbMCxeYcS8eXdY1NY1LfmczxuJ8AgeDOes3fr9hIqqeZjI6tbNiwB6IAKryqLj8jjXy)nCe3Qsn2vINYZPSjdzv7JpjjghC10a6fE3PO1oQZgQntmUinYrU2rDoe5WlV3X5ePWCC7Wyn(Ajj2KHGH5QIxT(QIJWqjxjwEk2Kn
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

@Xintic

pastebin com/VyiqTEDe

I added auras for "on cooldown" and "off cooldown" for you. If you dont want them, just delete

PLEASE check the Trinkets/Spells Name! I use the german client and names change automaticially into my language.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kiingy View Post
    Hello all.

I have a RaF reward that I haven't claimed yet and dont intend to so now whenever I login, the friends list frame has this annoying arrow pop out.

Only way to remove it is to click it then close it.

I've been using a macro to do that:
    Code:
    /click FriendsTabHeaderRecruitAFriendButton
    /click ProductChoiceFrameCloseButton

Problem is I have to do that once each login session and it's getting annoying. Anyone know of an addon that can remove it? or run a script to remove it on login?
    Theres a thread in this forum that exactly explaines you how to make an addon from skripts/luas. Just take 5 minutes to read and put your codes into a self-made addon. Voilá.

@Xintic

pastebin com/VyiqTEDe
    Didn't change anything for me, it's still inside the border rather than around it.
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Really?! It works fine for me. Are you sure that you check the right one?

http://imgur.com/1G1XV1k

Code:
    dSZYcaGAPsA9IkzxQKEns0mLsyUsvA2ICtvQBdQdJQDkO9s2nI9Je(PuP(RO8BOwgszOsvmyvudxchukPggs1XKINjvIfkGLkLklwfz5qEOuvEQYJbzDsf50QAQsAYanDkxuf0vLsvxMQRl0NbSvPcTzjA7c0LKsYxLkQPjLIVlQAEtP03Ks0OLQQXlQuNuf6wQaxtL48iPhovWZrzBIkwnQQbRbQbQQMHEaahPQgdhrqEK8MwrIt1rAScpLc5WUwGiI8eakoF)iegPXIN8GoXwSS8ZTw2A)9D3HArIh0jMM9WoOgyeXTht0OrxZd6etRpm8jUrX5wGb0mQfUMh0jMwK5zScpLc5WUcOfzEgdhrqEK8McObfzggoR)h01Sh2b1iCyNPQcB06OJ6AhAlbisaKjtRaHbqoJ1dYHE2JjkKUwcZbvvd8llFOyYOQQgCmzVQYKPHWjxvn4yYEvLjtlY8mIh0r6KMXtoXuvdoMSxvzY0qCixvn4yYEvLjtMwjMy7ZLRqATud8zfjo1zCikzATQqd5apMuPw4ApeMOXmoeLSEWpX067WW6HTtJdc(2Jj8uMHEaahXuvM2dQf4(MIZ00O2DzjZnfEqoxBO3LlnxYH2f)a60VOrIWv0da4iMcB04q2Jjmv1yghzQQbIZas48kGgqcNpJdzpMOX6hNxdiHZNvI4WUwNDoLToI4Sof4(MIZ0Kjtd8zfjo1JqyI2rI5OsoK37rimH17k8uklKBrKND)iegDeMd4AqyCceNNOtY0yA0U2CL(1MC0cQWM2qRrMea
    Make a new Aura and name it.
    1. create a symbol and add the shine effect.
    2. define the trigger like I did. You only need one.
    3. add %p at the first page.
    3. try it out.
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-10-18 at 07:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone here with ElvUI know how to make it so the Map doesn't rotate, and how to hide the mail and Atlasloot icon? Only got it tonight and can't find it for the life of me.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Anyone here with ElvUI know how to make it so the Map doesn't rotate, and how to hide the mail and Atlasloot icon? Only got it tonight and can't find it for the life of me.
    For the minimap-icons I recommend 'Minimal Button Frame'. It's a lightweight addon to collect your minimap-buttons in a separate hideable cluster.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/minimap-button-frame

10+ Year Old Account
    For the minimap-icons I recommend 'Minimal Button Frame'. It's a lightweight addon to collect your minimap-buttons in a separate hideable cluster.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/minimap-button-frame
    Ohh, that's pretty darn nice, thank you
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Anyone knows of any buff addon that can make them grow centered horizontal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Anyone knows of any buff addon that can make them grow centered horizontal?

I'll try to figure out how to post an image from DropBox if you need it, but in the Raven config for the relevant Bar Group, you should be able to go to the Layout tab and check Center from the top row of options in that tab.

If that doesn't work, maybe try something with two separate bar groups, and have buffs 1:00+ going to the right, and buffs 0:59- going to the left, or something like that?

Its there allright problem is i want it time based, Basically the longer time its on the buff the further out it is, and next expiring is in the middle.
    I can center-align with Raven but the problem is that Raven is either right>left or left>right time based.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Its there allright problem is i want it time based, Basically the longer time its on the buff the further out it is, and next expiring is in the middle.
    I can center-align with Raven but the problem is that Raven is either right>left or left>right time based.
    Do you want it for only one buff/debuff, and it should move depending on its duration?

You can do this with weakauras2 but its no smooth moving. The trick is that you create a dynamic group and create the same aura for your buff/debuff several times in a row. Then you config them to fade out one after another when the buff/debuff hits a certain remaining time. This way the Last One with the final duration comes closer and closer to the center. And heres the twist: make all the others 100%transparent so you just see the last one with the full duration! And everytime the invisible ones disappear, the last one moves into that direction.

You can also make the invisible ones so small and make so many of them that the movement looks quite smooth. surely you must decrease the timer-difference.

You got what I mean?

Or did I get your idea wrong and you just want a group of symbols for buffs/debuffs rearrange on their own depending on their duration? So that f.e. the buff with the shortest duration is on the left and the one with the longest duration is far right?

Then you can just make a dynamic group in weakauras2 like I wrote above and create one for each buff you wanna track^^ Theres a menu point for letting them sort by themselfe.
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-10-19 at 08:28 PM.

This best way I could think of to do this would be a huge pain. You would basically create two bar groups in Raven that track the same things (say, buffs on player from any source), make one expand out to the left, with shortest buffs furthest to the right, and make the other one opposite.

Then take GroupA, and make it a white list group, so it only shows buffs that you tell it to. Put around half of the buffs that you think you'll ever have in the white list for GroupA. Then go to GroupB and tell it to black list GroupA (this is something Raven lets you do where you can have it not show any buffs that another Group is showing).

Theoretically, you might be even be able to have a system for which buffs go in which group. i.e.: Your own buffs go in the left group, so in my case, being a Resto Shaman, I see Riptide on the far right of the left group, and Water Shield on the far left of the left group, but all the stuff the Druid is putting on me goes in the right group.

WeakAuras might work for something like this, but I imagine the coding to rearrange icons to keep it balanced, and make sure you don't end up with 3x 0:30 buffs on the left, and 6x 0:30 buffs on the right, or vice versa, half way through a fight, would be absolute hell.

I'm trying to write a WeakAura for a progress bar on my Rogue that will change the bar's color on certain conditions and I'm running into some trouble.

I would have thought that testing IsUsableSpell("Auto Attack") would have found whether or not I was in melee range, but this isn't working.

Similarly I would have thought that something like

Code:
    if IsUsableSpell("Auto Attack") and (UnitPower("player", 3) >= 35) and not IsUsableSpell("Backstab") then
    would trigger when I wasn't behind my target, but this also isn't validating.

Does anyone know a way I could make tests for these cases that would return the expected results?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tore View Post
    I'm trying to write a WeakAura for a progress bar on my Rogue that will change the bar's color on certain conditions and I'm running into some trouble.

I would have thought that testing IsUsableSpell("Auto Attack") would have found whether or not I was in melee range, but this isn't working.

Code:
    if IsUsableSpell("Auto Attack") and (UnitPower("player", 3) >= 35) and not IsUsableSpell("Backstab") then

Does anyone know a way I could make tests for these cases that would return the expected results?

Try this for autoattack.

Code:
    function()    if(IsSpellInRange("Auto attack", "target") == 1) then        return true    else        return false    end
    end

As for backstab. Have you tried Action Usable?
    Last edited by mmocff82a4ff39; 2015-10-21 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Missed a space in code

Quote Originally Posted by Tore View Post

Code:

Could you possibly give me/us a concrete scenario or example? Because I dont really get what you need a bar for. You wanna see a bar that progresses depending on the range between you and your current target?

Could you possibly give me/us a concrete scenario or example? Because I dont really get what you need a bar for. You wanna see a bar that progresses depending on the range between you and your current target?
    It's just an energy bar that's normally white. I'll have the bar turn a different color when not behind the target. It's for instant recognition since I'm usually staring at my energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Woolock View Post
    Try this for autoattack.

Code:
    function()    if(IsSpellInRange("Auto attack", "target") == 1) then        return true    else        return false    end
    end

As for backstab. Have you tried Action Usable?
    Will try the auto attack function now.

I did try action usable for Backstab and it would only trigger when low on energy. For some reason it continued to register as usable when out of melee range and when not behind the target.

Is there a way to scan the error frame? Maybe I could use the "you can't use that right now" error messages to tell me when the usable conditions aren't being met.
    Last edited by Tore; 2015-10-21 at 06:19 PM.

So basicially you want that your energybar changes the color when you could use backstab?