Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

I have a weird one

I'm happy with my UI for raiding on my Warlock, it's all pretty custom except the standard Blizz spell bars (I have that many spells that I like to be able to see, plus pots etc). I also use this raiding UI for my warrior -

BUT,

I'm looking for something for my Shaman. The 2 right action bars now are just FULL of totems.

I'm wondering if there is an addon, that creates basically a square grid (like a healing grid), but instead of showing player names/hp, it is all my totems nicely configured in a square I can move around my UI to where I please.

Did that make sense? Hope so :P
    Main - Currently Battling M'uru

Ratenu - Level 70 Tauren Warrior
    Prot Spec Warrior - Approx 128 Gear Level

Tungusic - Level 46 Orc Shaman
    Future Resto Shaman

And 7 Other Low Level Alts :P

Quote Originally Posted by Killasauce
    Hey guys, Great Thread!

I have looked over pretty much this whole thread and i still cant find an answer on what I want to do. It has been asked in this thread several times but no step by step answer has been posted. Hopefully someone knows how to do it.

This is a shot of CaithUI and I really like how the targets buffs are displayed. So I downloaded the UI, copied the Buffalo folder from her along with other saved variables files to go along with it. I also have Cycircled Vol installed.

Now my problem is, I can get MY buffs to display with the Cycircled Vol skin on them, but my targets buffs stay the same. I see no option in Buffalo or Buffalo 2 to change the skin of my targets. Iam using the most current versions of both addons. The only way i can get the skin to show on my buffs is if i select the dream layout option. But there is no dream layout option for my targets buffs. Any help would be apreciated.

its easy..

1. Download Caith's UI and Unzip Caith's UI
    2. go to Interface -> Addons -> Pitbull -> Aura
    3. Copy file called Border.tga
    4. go to your Interface -> Addons -> Pitbull -> Aura folder
    5. Paste it in.

there you go now you got square looking pitbull aura on target buffs/debuffs just like Caithlyn got.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultemicia
    I have a weird one

I'm happy with my UI for raiding on my Warlock, it's all pretty custom except the standard Blizz spell bars (I have that many spells that I like to be able to see, plus pots etc). I also use this raiding UI for my warrior -

BUT,

I'm looking for something for my Shaman. The 2 right action bars now are just FULL of totems.

I'm wondering if there is an addon, that creates basically a square grid (like a healing grid), but instead of showing player names/hp, it is all my totems nicely configured in a square I can move around my UI to where I please.

Did that make sense? Hope so :P
    i play a shammy myself and as far as i know there is no such addon...

however. you got 2 options that a useable.

1. Numen + Enhancer(my personal favorites).
    2. Yata (works aswell but not all the untilities(is that right? << got dyslexia..))

//Zin
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Zin
    l2read what he said... he was looking for an addon wich did that against his target... i'm pritty sure he already know about the carto...
    yeah, i ment a raid target or another player, not a quests

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Babcok
    The bottum one is Sl core with time and Other plugins
    and the top one is the same but Bags and Money pluggin
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...40-SLCore.html

many thanks

Deleted

NP m8

you only need to search for

Slbag or slbags
    Slgold or Slmoney

Dont know if ther are in the download

That Numen is fine

But, I have no minimap button. Anyone know how to acess the actual options menu? The / commands are tricky to find what I want.

Instead of the totems opening to the right, i want them to open to the left.

Any ideas?

Future Resto Shaman

I'm looking for a addon announces to the raid who is missing what buffs.
    I used to have one but I lost it and can't remember the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Apock
    I'm looking for a addon announces to the raid who is missing what buffs.
    I used to have one but I lost it and can't remember the name.
    BigBrother
    http://files.wowace.com/BigBrother/

Edit: thats for Pots / Flask / Food Buff / Who breaks CC - not sure if works with class buffs or not

Quote Originally Posted by Rizso
    BigBrother
    http://files.wowace.com/BigBrother/

Edit: thats for Pots / Flask / Food Buff / Who breaks CC - not sure if works with class buffs or not
    Nah that doesnt quite do it... unless I am using it wrong.. It just tells me who needs what buffs or breaks CC

The one I had, If I remember correctly was a fubar plugin I click a button and it would announce to the raid who was missing what buff

Do you mean Buffs as in Buff pots / Flasks / Food Buffs / Oils or Class buffs like MotW / AI / Paladin Blessings?
    if its just Buff pots / Flasks / Food Buffs / Oils then there is a report button on there what can say in raid

Im looking for some Portrait frames.. Only portrait frames.. 3D / full char / class icon, which i can make larger/smaller and move around the screen, maybe hide behind my Pitbull frames.. Never had Pitbull frames to work like i wanted to.. Any1 knows any add on for this? Or how to make Pitbull portraits which isn't stuck to the frame and not same height/lenght as the hp/mp bar..

-Cowiesh
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Quote Originally Posted by Rizso
    Do you mean Buffs as in Buff pots / Flasks / Food Buffs / Oils or Class buffs like MotW / AI / Paladin Blessings?
    if its just Buff pots / Flasks / Food Buffs / Oils then there is a report button on there what can say in raid
    Just player casted buffs (AI/Fort/Gift/Pally blessings)

Edit: Found it - FuBar_RaidBuffFu

Quote Originally Posted by Cowiesh
    Im looking for some Portrait frames.. Only portrait frames.. 3D / full char / class icon, which i can make larger/smaller and move around the screen, maybe hide behind my Pitbull frames.. Never had Pitbull frames to work like i wanted to.. Any1 knows any add on for this? Or how to make Pitbull portraits which isn't stuck to the frame and not same height/lenght as the hp/mp bar..

-Cowiesh
    I'd say Xperl?

It has an awful lot of other features, but just disable those and take the portraits. They are 3d, and size can be changed any which way you want.

Future Resto Shaman

Deleted

I have a little question.

How can you config Eepanels to show up only when a frame pops up

Like when you target a Mob or other player
    or When Omen show up in raid

im looking for this HUD (at least i think it is ...)

on the video .. pretty know evrywhere .. about a rogue tanking sharaz he has a white hud onthe middle really nice .. that i think it shows when you got a parry? well its kind of cool an im looking for it ..

thanx from advance

btw this is the video http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=73639

oo an also im lookking for an addon or complement to omen thats show me my current % of agro on my current target compared with the tank .. like omen do .. but i dont want a full square with all the poeples .. y want jsut 1 bar that i can put like in hte middle of the screen or beside me health bar

Deleted

Code:
    -- Hide the panel so it's not shown until we want it to
    THIS:Hide()
    -- Change our panel's visibility when in/out of a raid
    function eePanels2:RaidPanelVisibility(self, event, ...)
    	-- If we're in a raid
    	if GetNumPartyMembers() > 0 and not ((select(2, IsInInstance()) == "pvp" or select(2, IsInInstance()) == "arena") 
    	or GetNumRaidMembers() > 0 and not ((select(2, IsInInstance()) == "pvp" or select(2, IsInInstance()) == "arena")

-- Show the panel this script is attached to
    		then THIS:Show()
    		-- If we're not in a raid, hide the panel this script is attached to
    		else THIS:Hide()
    	end
    end
    -- Ace2 event listeners; can't do this in more than one script
    eePanels2:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD", eePanels2.RaidPanelVisibility)
    eePanels2:RegisterEvent("PARTY_MEMBERS_CHANGED", eePanels2.RaidPanelVisibility)
    eePanels2:RegisterEvent("RAID_ROSTER_UPDATE", eePanels2.RaidPanelVisibility)
    I tryd this code to Use when i am in party so i can make a Eepanel for my grid but it dosnt work any one got a tip ?

and i tryed to change Raid -> party

Quote Originally Posted by Devillien
    I have a little question.

How can you config Eepanels to show up only when a frame pops up

Like when you target a Mob or other player
    or When Omen show up in raid

Set the "Parent" frame.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBlackJack
    im looking for this HUD (at least i think it is ...)

on the video .. pretty know evrywhere .. about a rogue tanking sharaz he has a white hud onthe middle really nice .. that i think it shows when you got a parry? well its kind of cool an im looking for it ..

thanx from advance

btw this is the video http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=73639

oo an also im lookking for an addon or complement to omen thats show me my current % of agro on my current target compared with the tank .. like omen do .. but i dont want a full square with all the poeples .. y want jsut 1 bar that i can put like in hte middle of the screen or beside me health bar
    It's Power Aura - http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=8579

It allows you to have icons appear depending on a range of conditions.