Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    ElvUI + BenikUI

TrufiGCD
    Thank you man! You're the best!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    It is also available as plugin for details!
    Oh this is a whole suite of stuff huh? IDK man I don't like change haha, why should I use it over skada or recount?

Quote Originally Posted by Egrace View Post
    why should I use it over skada or recount?
    More efficient, less cpu usage, more accurate, can show threat, pretty
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    More efficient, less cpu usage, more accurate, can show threat, pretty
    Okay I tried it! I removed recount

Quote Originally Posted by Egrace View Post
    Oh this is a whole suite of stuff huh? IDK man I don't like change haha, why should I use it over skada or recount?
    More customizable IMO. All the plugins are juicy as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    So lately I have seen these very nice compact exp/rep/APbars that seem to be not standalone but part of some other addon. I cannot recall the last time I saw them (at least a few times in the post UI thread, I will try to go back for a pic), but man I would dearly love to know how to obtain them.

Here's an example from the post ui thread:

Quote Originally Posted by vulpix View Post
    Changed to ouf_Phanx, suits my overall look and has a built-in buff tracker which makes my life easier not having to make a billion weakauras.

Click for bigger
    Last edited by qqemokitty; 2016-10-07 at 09:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    So lately I have seen these very nice compact exp/rep/APbars that seem to be not standalone but part of some other addon. I cannot recall the last time I saw them (at least a few times in the post UI thread, I will try to go back for a pic), but man I would dearly love to know how to obtain them.

Here's an example from the post ui thread:
    can do that with weak auras, not sure if this is that tho.

Not sure if this is the right spot, I have been looking for an addon to keep track of Battleground and Graveyard rez timers, especially with all the free-for-all pvp areas in Legion this would be awesome. Anyone know of anything??

Problem with SUF and Shadow priest alt

So power bar in option is same as mana bar when I switch back to say discipline. I don't want to track shadow priests resource called insanity in my portrait frame, I have WA for insanity bar - So right now I cant track my mana in portrait frame because power bar = mana bar even trough SUF has option thats called "Priest mana bar", but it doesn't work for discipline...power bar only works for that spec.

Edit: Somebody knows this...

Have a little thing also, are garrison addons useless now in legion if I never plan to do missions again?
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2016-10-08 at 03:43 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Problem with SUF and Shadow priest alt

So power bar in option is same as mana bar when I switch back to say discipline. I don't want to track shadow priests resource called insanity in my portrait frame, I have WA for insanity bar - So right now I cant track my mana in portrait frame because power bar = mana bar even trough SUF has option thats called "Priest mana bar", but it doesn't work for discipline...power bar only works for that spec.

Edit: Somebody knows this...

Have a little thing also, are garrison addons useless now in legion if I never plan to do missions again?
    I still use Master Plan when I pop through my garrison once a week or so.

For the unit frame issue, why don't you just make two profiles (one disc, one shadow) and use the spec profile swap function. You can copy the settings from one profile to the other, and then make the needed change for your insanity bar hiding on the shadow profile only.

Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    I still use Master Plan when I pop through my garrison once a week or so.

For the unit frame issue, why don't you just make two profiles (one disc, one shadow) and use the spec profile swap function. You can copy the settings from one profile to the other, and then make the needed change for your insanity bar hiding on the shadow profile only.
    Yep, thats the only solution Good SUF has dual swap options...All addons should really have that....Makes me want to not use Quartz cast bar anylonger, cause when I re-spec to restro on my main a druid I haft to change profile in that addon now!

I guess I will keep the addons for now, but it really just seems its useless now...All items, even the heirloom trinket didnt seem to go up in demand.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Masque Skin Editing

I'm currently using Masque - CleanIcons, the "Square" part of this package along with the CleanIcons Thin package that adds a pixel border to all icons ingame. It's just a 1 pixel border. I'm looking for a way to make this border 2 pixels. I've been trying to change some values in the LUA, but haven't been able to do anything with this method. I'm not sure if what I'm trying to do is a LUA issue or if you have to edit the border texture .tga itself, or both? I don't know if the icon package that I use in tandem with the masque skin does something to prevent editing in the way I seek.
    If there's already a masque skin that does this that'd be great, but I haven't been able to find one. Is there a way to accomplish what I'm after?
    Last edited by harizon; 2016-10-09 at 02:54 PM.

Need help identifying the warrior UI components here if anyone can chime in:

Question about an addon that Slootbag uses. It's similar to TrufiGCD, but it shows what was targeted by single target spells and attacks.

imgur.com/a/X8itb
    Last edited by tehnew; 2016-10-09 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harizon View Post
    I'm currently using Masque - CleanIcons, the "Square" part of this package along with the CleanIcons Thin package that adds a pixel border to all icons ingame. It's just a 1 pixel border. I'm looking for a way to make this border 2 pixels. I've been trying to change some values in the LUA, but haven't been able to do anything with this method. I'm not sure if what I'm trying to do is a LUA issue or if you have to edit the border texture .tga itself, or both? I don't know if the icon package that I use in tandem with the masque skin does something to prevent editing in the way I seek.
    If there's already a masque skin that does this that'd be great, but I haven't been able to find one. Is there a way to accomplish what I'm after?
    If you are using the actual package in the ICONS folder, you don't need Masque.

Isn't there another package of Clean Icons with a bigger border?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    If you are using the actual package in the ICONS folder, you don't need Masque.

Isn't there another package of Clean Icons with a bigger border?
    The "Crisp" package would be the closest to what I want I suppose, but the inner border is grey. I'm looking to have it all black.

Quote Originally Posted by harizon View Post
    The "Crisp" package would be the closest to what I want I suppose, but the inner border is grey. I'm looking to have it all black.
    try masque_elvuiesque or just open the normal.tga file for your masque skin in photoshop and make the border 1px wider (and also the mask/alpha layer)

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    try masque_elvuiesque or just open the normal.tga file for your masque skin in photoshop and make the border 1px wider (and also the mask/alpha layer)
    Even if I had photoshop, I would have no idea how to do this :b I was hoping someone here could help if PS editing was required.

Deleted
    Does anyone know how I remove the red circle on myself in Vudho?

Looking for a mod that tracks artifact power per hour. <3

Deleted
    i found a nice script to make the loss-of-control icon a little bit prettier.

--loss of control icon

--Hide the background shadow

/run select(1,LossOfControlFrame:GetRegions()):SetAlpha(0)

--Hide the red frames

/run select(2,LossOfControlFrame:GetRegions()):SetAlpha(0) select(3,LossOfControlFrame:GetRegions()):SetAlpha(0)
    how do i make it so i dont have to run this everytime i log in? copy-pasting it into one of my addons doesnt work, gives me something like " expected '=' near ..."