Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    OmniCC addon
    Hmm are you sure? Because I cannot get it to work with the decimals ??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Hmm are you sure? Because I cannot get it to work with the decimals ??
    That's ElvUI

Deleted
    Hello Azeroth

After installing and configuring my ElvUI tonight I have noticed an issue with my keybinds - for no apparent reason ElvUI seems to be blocking the first five keybinds on my action bar, those being the specific keybinds from 1 to 5. Even though I click the abilites, nothing happens. However, I can mouse-click them. The issue is being resolved by a simple /reload, but understand my concern - firstly, it is incredibly annoying as this happens anytime between 5 and 15 minutes and second - I CANNOT /reload in the middle of a raid/PvP encounter. I have noticed the same issue when I was using ElvUI before (during MoP and WoD). I have absolutely no clue of what is causing it or how to fix it, therefore any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

May the winds guide you, friends !

Deleted
    Hello guys. Does anyone knows what files in interface folder I need to modify to change the border shown in this picture?

imgur . com/hk4iXvR ( Had to type like this because forum won't allow me to post links until I've made few posts).

I've changed some button borders already by changing those files such as quickslot,radiobutton etc but I can't seem to change this one. The items with these border are also shown in profession ui and other stuff.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehpowa View Post
    Hello guys. Does anyone knows what files in interface folder I need to modify to change the border shown in this picture?

imgur . com/hk4iXvR ( Had to type like this because forum won't allow me to post links until I've made few posts).

I've changed some button borders already by changing those files such as quickslot,radiobutton etc but I can't seem to change this one. The items with these border are also shown in profession ui and other stuff.

Thanks.
    Icons. You have to change the icons themselves. all 16k+ of them. However, there are a few icon packs already available. Try out Clean Icons over at WoWInterface. There are a few different styles available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehpowa View Post

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Icons. You have to change the icons themselves. all 16k+ of them. However, there are a few icon packs already available. Try out Clean Icons over at WoWInterface. There are a few different styles available.
    As Greevir said, the icons have their borders as part of the image.
    You would have to create some means of processing each icon, and changing its border.
    There are people who have done that, but it isn't a trivial process.
    You are best looking for one where someone else did the work already, such as the linked example.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Isn't that how Masque works as well? Should be able to set a template for it in a Masque addin and just push it through that.

looking for a script that colors npcs healthbars on the default unit frames by reaction color. red/yellow/green instead of just green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Isn't that how Masque works as well? Should be able to set a template for it in a Masque addin and just push it through that.
    Masque skins icons, so it only works with addons that support Masque. WeakAuras, for example, doesn't support Masque. It just uses the default icons, so you have to replace the default icons to change them in WeakAuras.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Masque skins icons, so it only works with addons that support Masque. WeakAuras, for example, doesn't support Masque. It just uses the default icons, so you have to replace the default icons to change them in WeakAuras.
    Hmm that's interesting. I use ElvUI and have ElvUI addon skins also installed and use masque just for my weakauras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Hmm that's interesting. I use ElvUI and have ElvUI addon skins also installed and use masque just for my weakauras.

Maybe WeakAuras supports Masque now. A few years ago, it didn't but I haven't checked lately.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Looking for a simplistic mini map thats not SexyMap. Are there any good alternatives?

Quote Originally Posted by Kairoo View Post
    Looking for a simplistic mini map thats not SexyMap. Are there any good alternatives?
    What do you need features-wise.
    There are several alternatives, but not when it comes to the full visual options that sexymap offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

does anyone happen to know of an addon or a masque skin that mimics the same style as elvui? i'm wanting to use tellmewhen specifically, but addonskins only partially supports it, specifically for the options window.

Deleted
    Help!
    The name text of all attackable units have gotten HUGE somehow
    For friendly players/NPCs the text always stays normal sized.
    I have no Idea what's causing this.

Pic of what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/kFFVcTu.jpg
    Last edited by mmocc2b371ec35; 2016-10-20 at 05:11 AM.

No idea why that's happening, but apparently you really need to attack that training dummy.

What addon do you use for nameplates?

Deleted
    No nameplate addon installed

Hey guys, quick question:

Is it possible to remove the border around buff/debuff icons in Shadowed Unit Frames? Or to change the looks of the buff/debuff icons in Shadowed Unit Frames generally?

Any help is appreciated! Cheers

Hey,

So i actually need some help in well, Refining this code (it needs to work within ElvUI as its going into a Plugin for Health Texts)

Code:
    function()
        local p = UnitHealth("player")
        local per = (UnitHealth("player")/UnitHealthMax("player"))*100
        local id = UnitIsDead("player")
        if p >= 1e9 then
            return format("%.2fB", p / 1e9) .. " - " .. format("%.0f", per)
        elseif p >= 1e6 then
            return format("%.2fM", p / 1e6) .. " - " .. format("%.0f", per)
        elseif p >= 1e3 then
            return format("%.0fk", p / 1e3) .. " - " .. format("%.0f", per)
        else if p == 0 and id == true then
                return "Dead"
            else
                return format("%d", p) .. " - " .. format("%.1f", per)
            end
        end
    end
    I know people who are more advanced than me at coding are probably wanting to punch me as its not the best way to do it as it works but it is a pain to make it for target and bosses. General idea if that it formats anything above 1m to 3.11M and anything above a 1b to 1.61B rather than elv only doing it to 1.6B and it shows percent as 100 rather than 100% (although the last part doesnt show 0.5 for percent)

Main question is How do i make it auto find what unit to track so i dont have to make 8 different tags for elv?
    Last edited by Rehok; 2016-10-21 at 03:19 PM.

Im running old raids and I never know if I have already learned the set piece from token for transmog or not. Is there addon that show in tooltip I have already the set piece so I dont have to visit tier vendor after every raid?