Hi,

How to make Shadowed Unit Frames - Raid frame - visible all the time? I mean out of combat, during combat, in raid, in party, solo, in the world, in any instance, etc.

All the time?

(If it's needed i'm willing to modify LUA code).

15+ Year Old Account
    Are there any addons where I can lock-in an item to a specific bag/bag location spot to where using cleanup won't affect it? For example I use the all-in-one feature with tukui, and I like to have my buff items, teleport items, and such in the very bottom rows of my bags. However if I use the cleanup function it sorts everything into on big pile.

hi everybody,

not sure if this is the right place to ask but - does anyone know what font is drjayfisto using in his most recent ui setup (the nameplates specifically) ?

I would be very gr8ful if you could tell me the name of that font

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    LF addon to remove or change position of the chat overlay, you get when an npc talks (sylvanas, darkshore q's/PvP q's).
    You mean the big talking head with the big chat box? If so, this is what you're looking for:

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/bequiet

Hi guys,

Im coming back from a long absence (cata ending) and have always been a fan of custom unit frames.

I came along this:

i.imgur.com/J7hhjUR.jpg

in the "post your UI" thread and loved it, so i wanted to know if anyone recognizes the UI and can direct me to it, or other alternatives with that kind of custom unit frames.

Cheers!

oke, sorry if im posting this in wrong thread. I have tried looking around the forum and it looks like noone is talking about it.

so with BFA it looks like new set of screen alerts are in the game.
    Specifically for standing in fire/goo/or having shadow dot on your self.

When standing in fire, your screen will "burn"
    When standing in goo, your screen will be "slimely"
    When having shadow dot your screen will go purple with vines.

Is this an addon or something new to wow? If this is an addon, which one is it? I really need that removed/turned off.
    I do not use anything else beside Elv UI and few of it packages, so its not DBM, BigWigs or something like that.

cant quite easily replicate it i need to be in dungeon group that is willing to wait and test this.

Example.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2018-08-18 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

Does anyone know a lightweight alternative to DBM/Bigwigs?

Anyone know a broker addon for Windowed/Fullscreen mode?

Normally I go into the .lua of broken addons and I usually have good luck googling a fix by replacing a word, but so far nothing for my current broken (and abandoned) broker addon:

https://www.wowace.com/projects/broker-windowed-mode

Message: ...e\AddOns\Broker_WindowedMode\Broker_WindowedMode.lua line 71:
    Couldn't find CVar named 'gxWindow'

Deleted
    Hey guys,
    I am currently looking for a simple addon that can display the cooldowns of interrupts of party-members. Does somebody have an idea for that kind of addon?
    Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post

Normally I go into the .lua of broken addons and I usually have good luck googling a fix by replacing a word, but so far nothing for my current broken (and abandoned) broker addon:

Maybe you can make a macro instead?
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300623004
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2018-08-19 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post

gxWindow no longer exists since true fullscreen doesn't exist. Microsoft removed fullscreen from DirectX 12, so Blizzard removed it whether or not you're on DX12 to keep things simple. WoW uses gxMaximize by itself since WoW is either windowed or windowed fullscreen. I honestly thought gxMaximize was for literal maximizing of the window where the title bar was still shown, but since I have never used anything but windowed fullscreen, I'm not sure.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an add on which will make the bags and micromenu appear only when I hover over them with mouse.
    So, they're invisible until hovered over.
    Anyone know if such an add on exists?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to use different hotkeys than those set to actionbar 1 when in the vehicle UI?

15+ Year Old Account
    Are there any mods that will order the quest log by distance, so the closest one is at the top? Thanks

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maky View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an add on which will make the bags and micromenu appear only when I hover over them with mouse.
    So, they're invisible until hovered over.
    Anyone know if such an add on exists?
    Bartender does this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronik View Post
    Bartender does this
    Thank you, I'll check it out.

Deleted
    I'm using ElvUI and trying to get my nameplates to look something similar to this by having the level on the left of the hp, the % of target on the right, and the name to be centered at the top, but I can't seem to find any options for this at all under nameplates, only for unit frames. Any ideas? this is how mine currently looks.

Quote Originally Posted by 12112121 View Post
    I'm using ElvUI and trying to get my nameplates to look something similar to this by having the level on the left of the hp, the % of target on the right, and the name to be centered at the top, but I can't seem to find any options for this at all under nameplates, only for unit frames. Any ideas? this is how mine currently looks.
    That first screenshot is the addon KuiNameplates.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    That first screenshot is the addon KuiNameplates.
    Oh that explains a lot. Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm a big fan of these 2 addons (the first being the updated version of the second), but after 8.0 they no longer work:
    Cascade doesn't get informations from the combat log but it correctly prints Xp, rep and honor gain. It can also correctly copy-paste in chat.
    EavesDrop is discontinued but got an update from a github user called domzae, it does get the info from the combat log, but it cannot copy-paste.

Does anyone know how to "fix" one of those (I think fixing Cascade could be actually easier), I already tried on my own but had no luck, the only change I can find in the 8.0.1 API that can be meaningful is this , but even changing that in the CascadeCore.LUA, it won't work...

Thanks to whoever will answer!