Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that shows unit-frames of every mob I'm in fight with (maybe capped to 10 or so)

Pitbull only shows Boss-frames, but I need them on trash, maybe even with an option to show the castbar etc
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/enemy-grid
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Thank you! Sadly I can't click enemys to target them. I guess there won't be an addon that can do this, since blizzard protected every target function. I'll keep this addon, because I think it's still the best solution I can get for my problem.

Holla people

I need help with SUF.
    I have a problem with the background colour of party unitframes...
    Raid , player and target all have a red background behind health bar but party does not.
    Any idea what is wrong with it..?
    Atm it has transparent Background.

Thanks a lot for your time

I found it by mistake..
    It is on widget settings
    Last edited by nightcrow; 2018-10-12 at 08:25 PM.

Im looking for a Weakaura that tracks the duration left on the debuff a murder of crows, even when I'm not targeting the mob with the debuff. I tried setting the unit option to multi-target, but when a mob dies with the debuff the timer keeps going, when i'd like it to disappear. If anyone can make or link me a WA that can do this i'd appreciate it

https://imgur.com/a/OaKsrz9

Anyone know what addon adds this tab thing to my chat? I recently installed a few addons, but not sure, since it goes away upon reload UI, so cant disable 1 by 1.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/OaKsrz9

Anyone know what addon adds this tab thing to my chat? I recently installed a few addons, but not sure, since it goes away upon reload UI, so cant disable 1 by 1.
    That's part of the default UI. It shows up if you have too many chat tabs to fit above the chat window.

Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    That's part of the default UI. It shows up if you have too many chat tabs to fit above the chat window.
    Thanks, will try to get it hidden...But doubt you can

Actually; Can I just hide the pet combat log completely? I dont like doing pet stuff anyway, that would solve it, if I cant hide the other thing.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2018-10-20 at 09:49 AM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    I have ElvUi and GW2UI working together. Everything is ok but I don't get the achievement/loot alert frames.
    This works fine with GW2UI but if I enable ElvUi, they stop working.

Anyone knows what I can change or modify in ElvUi or maybe a way to fix this?

Deleted
    Does anyone know an addon that would show Festering Wound stacks as combo points like this? https://media.forgecdn.net/avatars/5...2562192526.png

I'm not looking for any additional functionality or UI clutter, just simple combo points.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible for an addon to add a small note to a players tooltip? E.g. if you complete a dungeon with a random player from the group finder you could indicate whether they played well or not as a reminder for inviting them in future.

1. Is there an addon that automatically fills in officer notes for all guild members ? Spec and ilvl. (and keeps it up to date)
    2. Is there an addon that relaces the guild roster with one that also shows the officer note (not only the public one)

Hi, I'm looking for an addon that does this:

1. Able to start a roll session for any tradeable item in my bags. It will announce "roll <item>" in raid chat, or something similiar.
    2. During that time it opens a frame in which I can track the rolls of people, sorts them from high to low preferably.

I'm the raidleader in my guild and all loot that is tradeable is first traded with me so I can redistribute it in a more organized way. I want to be able to announce any item in raid chat to be open for rolling and track the rolls in a window.
    A few years ago there was an addon named Master Looter Manager Remix that did this, but it only worked with Master Loot and not with Personal Loot.

Also, I don't want all the other raiders to have to install an addon for this. I'm the only one that should need the addon for it to work.

Any feedback on this actionbar-addon? Any unnecessary line(s) I can remove, to minimize memory usage?
    (I'm not playing any classes with stance- or pet bar so haven't added it.)

Code:
    local Frame = CreateFrame("Frame")
    Frame:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_LOGIN") 
    Frame:SetScript("OnEvent", function(...)
    local b=StatusTrackingBarManager b:UnregisterAllEvents() b:Hide() b.Show=b.Hide

MainMenuBarArtFrame.LeftEndCap:Hide();MainMenuBarArtFrame.RightEndCap:Hide()
    MainMenuBarArtFrame:SetScale(1.16)
    MainMenuBarArtFrameBackground:Hide()
    MainMenuBarArtFrame.PageNumber:Hide()
    end)

ActionButton1:ClearAllPoints()
    ActionButton1:SetPoint("CENTER",-230,-25)
    ActionButton1.SetPoint = function() end
    ActionBarUpButton:Hide()
    ActionBarDownButton:Hide()

MultiBarBottomLeft:ClearAllPoints()
    MultiBarBottomLeft:SetPoint("CENTER",2,17)
    MultiBarBottomLeft.SetPoint = function() end

MultiBarBottomRight:ClearAllPoints()
    MultiBarBottomRight:SetPoint("CENTER",-123,58)
    MultiBarBottomRight.SetPoint = function() end

MultiBarBottomRightButton7:ClearAllPoints()
    MultiBarBottomRightButton7:SetPoint("CENTER",145,-1)
    MultiBarBottomRightButton7.SetPoint = function() end

MainMenuMicroButton:ClearAllPoints()
    MainMenuMicroButton:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", -558, -24)
    MainMenuMicroButton.SetPoint = function() end

MicroButtonAndBagsBar:Hide()
    CharacterMicroButton:Hide()
    SpellbookMicroButton:Hide()
    TalentMicroButton:Hide()
    AchievementMicroButton:Hide()
    QuestLogMicroButton:Hide()
    GuildMicroButton:Hide()
    LFDMicroButton:Hide()
    CollectionsMicroButton:Hide()
    EJMicroButton:Hide()
    StoreMicroButton:SetScript("OnShow",StoreMicroButton.Hide)
    StoreMicroButton.Show = function() end
    StoreMicroButton:Hide()

Quote Originally Posted by Talfy123 View Post
    Any feedback on this actionbar-addon? Any unnecessary line(s) I can remove, to minimize memory usage?
    (I'm not playing any classes with stance- or pet bar so haven't added it.)

<snip>
    Memory usage is not a performance issue for the vast majority of players. Besides, the code you posted has a microscopic memory footprint.

With that said, the following lines may generate taint errors:

Code:
    local b=StatusTrackingBarManager b:UnregisterAllEvents() b:Hide() b.Show=b.Hide
    ActionButton1.SetPoint = function() end
    MultiBarBottomLeft.SetPoint = function() end
    MultiBarBottomRight.SetPoint = function() end
    MultiBarBottomRightButton7.SetPoint = function() end
    MainMenuMicroButton.SetPoint = function() end
    StoreMicroButton.Show = function() end

It is not a good practice to replace Blizzard code.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    Other healers in the raid using Vuhdo said that it greys for them when they are in the other zone.
    This was needed to make vuhdo work properly on desolate host in ToS, it might help you out.

- Set your Scanner range as 'Ranged 40 Yards'
    - And use 'Infinite' option

nvm got it now
    Last edited by muko; 2018-12-06 at 08:25 AM. Reason: nvm

I seem to be having issues with ElvUI borders since the patch/updating ElvUI.
    Some borders don't show, and placements of certain UI elements have shifted.

It's noticeable mainly on bars towards the bottom of the screen and the squares in my character's bags.

It's almost like the resolution is wrong, but it's not!

Anyone able to help?
    Last edited by Pixil; 2018-12-15 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I seem to be having issues with ElvUI borders since the patch/updating ElvUI.
    Some borders don't show, and placements of certain UI elements have shifted.

It's noticeable mainly on bars towards the bottom of the screen and the squares in my character's bags.

It's almost like the resolution is wrong, but it's not!

Anyone able to help?
    It's a known issue, and the ElvUI team is working on a fix. The 8.1 patch messed with the auto-scaling code. Here is a link to a temp workaround until they get it sorted: https://www.tukui.org/forum/viewtopi...p=19340#p19340

Quote Originally Posted by Firedancer View Post
    It's a known issue, and the ElvUI team is working on a fix. The 8.1 patch messed with the auto-scaling code. Here is a link to a temp workaround until they get it sorted: https://www.tukui.org/forum/viewtopi...p=19340#p19340
    Thanks a lot! The work-around fixed most things and I'll be waiting for the update

Deleted
    Hey, since 8.1 my minimap has started to show all raiders:

https://gyazo.com/c470bd4e9c112e9ef47187a9ebf7456a

I can't work out what addon it is, i use Mappy but its not that.