Hello everyone,

since the patch 8.1 came out I have a problem with my Ui.

I use mostly the standart interface with scripts.

PartyMemberFrame1:ClearAllPoints()
    PartyMemberFrame2:ClearAllPoints()
    PartyMemberFrame3:ClearAllPoints()
    PartyMemberFrame4:ClearAllPoints()

PartyMemberFrame1:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",-400,90)
    PartyMemberFrame2:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",-400,20)
    PartyMemberFrame3:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",-400,-50)
    PartyMemberFrame4:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",-400,-120)

PartyMemberFrame1.SetPoint = function() end
    PartyMemberFrame2.SetPoint = function() end
    PartyMemberFrame3.SetPoint = function() end
    PartyMemberFrame4.SetPoint = function() end

PartyMemberFrame1:SetScale(2.0)
    PartyMemberFrame2:SetScale(2.0)
    PartyMemberFrame3:SetScale(2.0)
    PartyMemberFrame4:SetScale(2.0)

PartyMemberFrame1PetFrame:SetScale(1.1)
    PartyMemberFrame2PetFrame:SetScale(1.1)
    PartyMemberFrame3PetFrame:SetScale(1.1)
    PartyMemberFrame4PetFrame:SetScale(1.1)
    This selfmade "addon" doesnt work anymore and i dont have an idea why.

The party frame (classic party frame) is after the 8.1 was released all the time in the left top corner and i also cant change the scale of those frames.

Might not be the right thread but I can't figure out the proper WA trigger for a successful cast. Before I had a small text weakaura that would just say "implosion" whenever I casted implosion successfully, however now with the most recent update I can't get this to work anymore.

I've tried going under Status > Cast > Player > Spell id
    Also tried going under Event > Combat Log > Spell > Cast Success

edit: had an older wa from my pastebin that was conflicting all good.
    Last edited by Kvlt; 2018-12-24 at 05:34 AM.

Sorry if im asking this in the wrong place. Was wondering if there is a weakaura for secrets of the deep droplets to show when they are out?

Did UI Scaling mess up with 8.1 for anyone else? If so how did you fix it?

Deleted

Does anyone know what nameplate addon this user is using in the screenshot I found?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotner View Post

Does anyone know what nameplate addon this user is using in the screenshot I found?
    custom tidyplates

Method dungeon tools, is it possible to increase the size of the window? It's so tiny, takes 1/4th of my screen only. There is no settings for the addon, so is there another way to increase the scaling?

Hi there!

If this is the wrong topic I apologize. I once had an addon (I think) but I can't remember the name. I am looking for

1) If I cast innervate on a target it prints that in the party chat. I could make a macro of it, but I am kinda a button spammer so it would spam the chat line way to often!
    2) If I sooth the rage of an enemy it prints that to the party chat along with the target name that got soothed. (Button spamming still applies here)

Anyone knows of an addon that does that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugthetree View Post
    Hi there!

If this is the wrong topic I apologize. I once had an addon (I think) but I can't remember the name. I am looking for

1) If I cast innervate on a target it prints that in the party chat. I could make a macro of it, but I am kinda a button spammer so it would spam the chat line way to often!
    2) If I sooth the rage of an enemy it prints that to the party chat along with the target name that got soothed. (Button spamming still applies here)

Anyone knows of an addon that does that?
    Raeli's Spell Announcer sounds like what you're describing: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/rsa

Quote Originally Posted by Duckwhale View Post
    Raeli's Spell Announcer sounds like what you're describing: <snip>
    That's the one! Thanks a ton!!

Anyone know an addon to notify when your own cooldowns comes back (off cd)? Like "Doom_CooldownPulse" ( https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/doomcooldownpulse )?

are there any addons that add filters to the premade group finder, and/or does anyone know if that's even possible? Ideally I'd be able to search, say, waycrest and temple keys at the same time, rather than having to type the name of the dungeon in each time

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    are there any addons that add filters to the premade group finder, and/or does anyone know if that's even possible? Ideally I'd be able to search, say, waycrest and temple keys at the same time, rather than having to type the name of the dungeon in each time
    Absolutely, there's a ton of those. I use this one: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...-groups-filter

Quote Originally Posted by Talfy123 View Post
    Anyone know an addon to notify when your own cooldowns comes back (off cd)? Like "Doom_CooldownPulse" ( https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/doomcooldownpulse )?
    DCDP is still working, or isn't it? I've been using it for years.

Firstly: where is cooldown text on elvui? Can't seem to find it.

Secondly, is it possible to have cooldown text on one spell only?

Thanks.

I'm trying to set up weakauras on my enhancement shaman (finally) but Lava Lash is nowhere to be found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to have Masque or some other addon skin the buffs/debuff on the default Blizzard Raid Frames?

Does anyone know of an addon that will let me change my chat bubbles font and add an outline inside instances? I know ElvUI does, but I don't want to use Elv just for that. If no one knows of an addon, could someone nudge me towards some reference material that would be helpful for me to write it on my own?

I've turned my chat bubbles transparent (https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...t-chat-bubbles), but the text is hard to read without an outline.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Does anyone know of an addon that will let me change my chat bubbles font and add an outline inside instances? I know ElvUI does, but I don't want to use Elv just for that. If no one knows of an addon, could someone nudge me towards some reference material that would be helpful for me to write it on my own?

I've turned my chat bubbles transparent (https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...t-chat-bubbles), but the text is hard to read without an outline.
    AddOns can no longer skin chat bubbles in instances.

What you can do though, is install replacement textures. This thread from the TukUI/ElvUI Forum should help: https://www.tukui.org/forum/viewtopi...f=11&p=103#p99
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

Quote Originally Posted by eyrie View Post
    AddOns can no longer skin chat bubbles in instances.

What you can do though, is install replacement textures. This thread from the TukUI/ElvUI Forum should help: https://www.tukui.org/forum/viewtopi...f=11&p=103#p99
    Yeah, I have the texture pack installed. I just want to change the font and/or add an outline now, which I'm certain is possible in instances with ElvUI (there are even SSs in that thread). I'm just looking for something that's not Elv to do it.

You can do this with any addon that defines "ChatBubbleFont". PhanxFont for example.