Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Anyone know how I can stop this message from popping up? I know my addons are causing issues, dont haft to tell me every time I log an alt ^^

https://imgur.com/a/X5eVE95
    You cannot disable that message or the similar yellow warning in chat. Update or disable the offending addons, or fix them yourself if you can.

Those two warnings only appear when there are serious performance problems resulting in thousands of constant errors.

addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    You cannot disable that message or the similar yellow warning in chat. Update or disable the offending addons, or fix them yourself if you can.

Those two warnings only appear when there are serious performance problems resulting in thousands of constant errors.
    So really no work arounds ? Not even some clever addon or UI script. I know I have issues, it comes with the price of not wanting to clean up WTF folder etc since vanilla, but Im not gonna reset my UIs and spend the 50-100 hour to set all the 100ish addons up again.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

So really no work arounds ? Not even some clever addon or UI script. I know I have issues, it comes with the price of not wanting to clean up WTF folder etc since vanilla, but Im not gonna reset my UIs and spend the 50-100 hour to set all the 100ish addons up again.
    it would be a good opportunity to get rid of unused addons, though. you can always backup your files before in case something goes wrong.

as for the message, the message states you can turn lua errors off in the interface options. there might be some script you can run but unfortunately i can't remember. i haven't gotten that message myself in ages and i doubt that's because of flawless addons.
    No matter how relevant the post, I will stop reading after 'should of'.

The WTF folder is unrelated. You can leave that alone. An addon in the Interface folder is bad, or a weakaura. Sure, sometimes resetting an addon's settings can fix some errors, but it's the actual addons you need to go through and disable, or update if you can.

If there was a workaround or some way to hide it, it's one of two things I refuse to help do. You're at a point where your game is severely degraded and you've been used to the terrible FPS.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2022-06-10 at 10:49 AM.

addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I know there's an addon that shuts up Ban-Lu, but anyone know of an add-on that stops the annoying PLOP PLOP PLOP noise when Snowstorm drops a snow pile? :/
    YES! I'm looking for one too. And I know for sure it exists because my ex-boyfriend had one, but I can't write him because of proud and just asking, so I have to look for answers here...

Is there an addon that tells you the rarity of your mounts?

Or even a website that does so by loading your character?

I know there's a few websites that list mounts by rarity, and that's all well and good... but they list nearly 900 mounts, and I have no idea which ones I have and which I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post
    Is there an addon that tells you the rarity of your mounts?

Or even a website that does so by loading your character?

I know there's a few websites that list mounts by rarity, and that's all well and good... but they list nearly 900 mounts, and I have no idea which ones I have and which I don't.
    https://www.dataforazeroth.com

It can list your collected mounts by rarity. Here's the 12 rarest mounts I have (click to enlarge):

addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame

PLATER MOD

Hello there. I am trying (with my very basic .lua knowledge) to combine two Plater mods into one.
    One mod is inverting the healthbar and another one is centralizing it. But they seem to cancel eachother out. Please help me out.

The two mods in question are these:
    https://wago.io/0Asu-LjVb (Centralized Health Bar)
    https://wago.io/TKKzMicPG (Invert Health Bar)

If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be of great help. Hell, maybe I’ll even learn something!

Thanks in advance.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Been gone a few days shy of a year, came back today, had to redo all my mods.

Before I used this or something like it to get crisp/clean square icons for Weak Auras, what's everyone using now ?

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...ue-clean-icons
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.280v | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 SSD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Been gone a few days shy of a year, came back today, had to redo all my mods.

Before I used this or something like it to get crisp/clean square icons for Weak Auras, what's everyone using now ?

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...ue-clean-icons
    I add a border to the icons. 1px ø, fullsquarewhite, color black.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    I add a border to the icons. 1px ø, fullsquarewhite, color black.
    Thanks, I kind of got it to work.

Anyone know of a working mod that lets you swap out hotbars ? (not moving the hotbars, but swapping in a different set with different abilities on them)

I'm getting real tired of swapping out 5 abilities every time I PVP or PVE on my Hunter.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.280v | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 SSD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Anyone know of a working mod that lets you swap out hotbars ? (not moving the hotbars, but swapping in a different set with different abilities on them)

I'm getting real tired of swapping out 5 abilities every time I PVP or PVE on my Hunter.
    I use Action Bar Profiles (Saver) for switching between PvP and PvE. It also supports switching out talents and what not. It still works on retail for me despite being for 9.0.1.

- - - Updated - - -

This is probably far-fetched.. but I was looking through Grid2 trying to find a status similar to what BattleGroundEnemies offers in terms of showing how many players are targeting a particular player. I think it'd help a lot with seeing who the enemy team's kill target is during a RBG (for healing purposes). Is anyone aware of a way to replicate that functionality with Grid2?