george19

Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Hey guys im a new member to this site I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the mod shown in http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=67769 its the Nihilum EU-BG3 Grand Final video the mod is the one in the upper right it looks similar to proximo but the backround is clear anyone know if this is a modified proximo or another mod?

Edit: Here is a pic if you dont want to dl the movie thx.

okay...I had this mod at one time, and I believe it is a WOWACE mod, but not totally forsure.

It shows the quality of an item in your bag or on your Character list. Like a blue item would have a blue outline, a purple item would have a purple outline around it, ect.

Anybody know the name of this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlore
    okay...I had this mod at one time, and I believe it is a WOWACE mod, but not totally forsure.

It shows the quality of an item in your bag or on your Character list. Like a blue item would have a blue outline, a purple item would have a purple outline around it, ect.

Anybody know the name of this mod?
    oGlow iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifth
    That is grid

Edit: Haha read your post a bit -too- quickly. Mess around with the width of the box as well as what icon shows in the center/corner ect.
    All you have to do is mess with the settings... Honestly just look around them, Its not that complicated.
    First step in getting a mod: looking at all the different options to edit it.
    Have you SEEN how many options Grid's got?
    http://tcgloot.freeforums.org/
    TCG Trading forum, seeing as blizzard took our old one away...

Quote Originally Posted by Calandre
    oGlow iirc.
    awesome! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542
    This may be a really dumb question, but how do you get your grid boxes lookinglike:

(...)

^ stolen from the healing UI thread.

>_> im stucking using the default and it sucks.
    Ive only managed to work out how to get a lolbloom aura around the box im blooming, but now ive moved into healing on my priest i cant seem to make grid look THAT nice.

Idealy, i would like to see:
    The HP bar go down
    No boarder
    And the HP boxes in the colour of the class

n00bish i know, but ive come from a DPS class and i aint really had a UI that ive needed to look at Tongue
    To get the health bar go down when someone is damaged: /grid config > Frame > Center Text, then scroll down untill you see "Health Deficit", turn it on, this should do it.

No border: type /grid config > layout > scroll down, then click on border. A little window will pop up then throw the slider from 100% to 0%. The border should be gone now.

TO get the HP boxes in class colors: /grid config > Status > Unit Name > Enable "Use class color".

george19

Quote Originally Posted by george19
    Hey guys im a new member to this site I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the mod shown in http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=67769 its the Nihilum EU-BG3 Grand Final video the mod is the one in the upper right it looks similar to proximo but the backround is clear anyone know if this is a modified proximo or another mod?

Edit: Here is a pic if you dont want to dl the movie thx.
    anyone? =(

Quote Originally Posted by george19
    anyone? =(
    Im pretty sure its just an adjusted backgound dude, mines clear.
    http://tcgloot.freeforums.org/
    TCG Trading forum, seeing as blizzard took our old one away...

george19

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542
    Im pretty sure its just an adjusted backgound dude, mines clear.
    Yeah thx i just figured out how to do it =P

the Addon "Aloft"(name plate addon) is there any way to add another bar under their own Health bar for Target bar, would be awesome for me beeing a tank to be able to see if any of the mobs im tanking is targeting anything els than me, atm i have to mouse over every mob with my mouse for tinytooltip to show it, would be nice if i could relax some more :P Tankadin ftw ^^

exampleX Tanked mobs names - Y Raid sign - z My name) [xxxxxxxxxxY]
    [zzzzzzzzzzY]
    ofc the actual name plate should be 70% height, and Target 30% or something like that (or simple make the name plate larger in the width and then make it like this:
    [xxxxxxxxY - zzzzzzzY]

oh and my last unanswered question, ive seen a addon, Configuration or likely to set up an "whole body portrait" above the unit frame, would love to could see my targets model, to faster know what mob im targeting - anyone know the addon name and / or how to configure Pitbull to it, haven't looked totally trough the pitbull settings for it, dont think its there anyways

Sintrix
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

what is this mod?

If you are on about the melee stats, I think it's probably StatBlock(various modules).

So, I saw this addon .. and can't figure out what it's :-[

Looks like Forte Warlock

I have a question about eePanels2:

When I'm trying to do multiple layers underneath things, I can't get them to stay underneath each other. Like, Pitbull for instance. If I put the level of a panel up higher than about a 2, it will cover the Pitbull frame. Is there any way to avoid this happening? I really want to have neat little borders like you have!

Also for ButtonFacade + Buffalo:

Buffalo will not keep the color changes that I make, whereas Bartender4 will. Is there any way to lock the colors in place for Buffalo?

questions are pretty much on the picture,

thanks in advanced(:

Which 1 is this mod ? can anyone tell me ? Thanks.

Also.. can anyone link me Shinz UI for download ?

zo0r7y:
    The user frames I thing can be done with Pitbull

koyox:
    The minimap might be Chinchila, and the bars bartender/bongos with a "backround" from eePanels

what is this mod called that changes the character tab?

@ achilles1987

That looks like Skinner ;D