Question Looking for addon or WA to track number of BOARS KILLED

Long story short, I'm gonna be killing boars all over Azeroth the next couple of days.

I'd like to be able to provide an update on the number of boars that I have killed during that timeframe.

My problem is, there will be a couple of times where I will have to go kill different boars - and I feel like most trackers out there (that I have seen) won't be able to identify that while Boar A and Boar B are DIFFERENT, they are still boars.

Would any of you world class UI Scientists be able to help me get something up on my screen with either total boar kill numbers or total kill numbers (since I guess I'm only killing boars, any way for my UI to show how many things I've killed in total would be super helpful too).

Thanks in advance, friendos!

Pen and paper.

But you should be able to write a simple weakaura that tracks certain mobs killed. You just need to know the name of the NPCs I guess.
    I can look it up when Im back home but that will be in 3-4 hours

If you are killing only boars something simple like Combat log trigger,"target", killing blow. I assume you are the reddit guy, post your stream too!

while I can't help with a solution I am curious to know why you intend to do something which sounds so boar-ing

I may be addicted to making awful puns

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    while I can't help with a solution I am curious to know why you intend to do something which sounds so boar-ing

I may be addicted to making awful puns
    It's almost un-boar-able... Nope, doesn't work as well as un-bear-able
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!