Curse client not updating DBM?

I have the old curse client and it's showing DBM 7.3.7 as the most recent version when 7.3.12 has been uploaded to curseforge. I've tried refreshing the client and restarting it. Is it not being supported any more, or has anyone else experienced this issue?

https://i.imgur.com/aeWmkuN.png

sometime around mid november Curse changed their servers. the old Client stopped working as a result, or rather, doesn't have any versions newer than those around when the server changed.

If I get the twitch app and install all of those addons will my addon settings remain? (weak auras, DBM, Vuhdo profiles, bartender profiles, etc.)

You don't need to do anything. When you install Twitch, it will scan your addons and update them normally. Your WTF folder should be untouched, which is where all your settings are. Just in case, you should copy your WTF folder somewhere else on your computer before installing Twitch.

addons

weakauras
    Corrupted Ashbringer
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by griff112 View Post
    If I get the twitch app and install all of those addons will my addon settings remain? (weak auras, DBM, Vuhdo profiles, bartender profiles, etc.)
    yes, it will take over all your addons and settings.
    You should take some time to go through all the various settings of the client though.. it does a lot of stuff besides the addons that may or may not be wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    yes, it will take over all your addons and settings.
    You should take some time to go through all the various settings of the client though.. it does a lot of stuff besides the addons that may or may not be wanted.
    No, it won't do anything. Installing Twitch new will not touch your addon settings.

addons

weakauras
    Corrupted Ashbringer

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    No, it won't do anything. Installing Twitch new will not touch your addon settings.
    wasn't referring to it doing anything with addons but all the twitch stuff besides it's addon update functionality

Is the old client even working?

Mine stopped working exactly one week after Twitch took over..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Is the old client even working?

Mine stopped working exactly one week after Twitch took over..
    No, it isn't. That was intentional. Curse/Twitch servers actively ignore requests from the old client. It's essentially DRM that forces you to use the Twitch client.

addons

weakauras
    Corrupted Ashbringer