15+ Year Old Account
    I noticed that GUP Slam Alert has gone out of date. Is there another addon with that sound from Mortal Kombat? The "Perfect" sound? If not, how exactly can I put the sound in PowerAuras? I've tried numerous times by linking the notification sound to the file in the sounds folder, but it will not work! Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

15+ Year Old Account
    I've totally forgot what addon I add to Grid to show stuff like "Hand of Sacrifice" duration with seconds. HAILP?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just installed Chatter and I dont like it's appearence, is there anyway I can edit the box or Chat room titles, or even make it transparent? I've looked through the settings and can't seem to accomplish it. Or do I need a different addon that work's like chatter?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dregthar View Post
    I got 2 Questions...
    2) Does anyone know WHY on Satrina's Buff Frames... when u configure the Parent "X" buff frame and pick the "Y" , "Z" , "C" etc. etc. buff frames as Child , their visual options turn into the Parent's ones?! For example... I have created a buff frame named: "My effects" and i have filtered it accordingly to only show my buffs, debuffs ON ME..and i pick let's say BLUE COLORED text for the timer and BIG ICON size...and then i created a buff frame named: "Buffs" and have filtered it accordingly as well for ONLY OTHER PEOPLE's buffs / debuffs on me...with YELLOW COLORED text and SMALL ICON size... What happens when i put "My effects" as parent buff frame and "Buffs" as child is that the effects that of course follow right after MY effects.. have EXACTLY the same size AND color as the parent's ones. (filters have 100% being configured correctly and yes..both "My Effects" and "buffs" work)
    Because when you use those options (Buff flowing, it's called), you're not actually USING the child frame for display. It uses the child frame's options for filtering, but then passes those buffs that should be shown to the Parent frame, which then actually displays them. If you want them to look different, you can't use the Buff Flowing system (ie the Parent/Child system).

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    This seems to do what you want.

Edit: Seems like only those who have the AddOn are shown. No idea if it´s possible to work your way around that somehow.
    Not possible because addons cannot interface with external applications, so that even if someone is running it will identify them as being on vent even if they are not because it cannot tell one way or the other.

Deleted
    The addon requires you to bind your PushToTalk key in-game too so it can detect when it is pushed.

10+ Year Old Account
    alright so, I've never done any lua editing before, but the other day someone showed me oUF and i really like it, however i was doing conclave last night, and for some reason i couldn't find out where it was showing their energy and couldn't call out to my fellow guildies when people should be hopping around and what not. i have oUF, and oUF_caellian. and was wondering if anyone could help me out that was really the only downside i saw to it, and would love to not have to hunt for another one for such a stupid reason. Thanks in advance.

Honko

Deleted
    Is there any (really) similar addon to SatrinaBuffFrame ?
    I'm talking about a fully customizable buff addon that could do the same tricks (or even more would be better ofc). Don't care about the complexity of it.
    Last edited by mmoc95ec6ab151; 2011-03-15 at 06:09 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 questions regarding addons.

1. Is there an Unit Frame Addon that resembles the old Discord Unit Frames (DUF)? I loved this so much and I want the exact unit frames I used as pictured in our first 40 man C'thun kill.

2. I see people using an addon that is basically a bar that has Icons for some cooldowns that move down the bar as the timer goes. What addon is this for starters? Is it available for a feral druid? Is it for cooldowns only or can I use me debuffs as well?

Thanks a ton

Carbonite BGs

Hola, I was wondering if there was a BG mod similar to the one that comes with carbonite addon? I love their BG addon, but don't want to have the whole carbonite addon installed. One of my favorite features is the BG minimap that u can click on the nodes and theres a dropdown menu with different merssages to post in BG chat, like Incoming Farm, and goldmine clear.
    Mahalo

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dregthar View Post
    Is there any (really) similar addon to SatrinaBuffFrame ?
    I'm talking about a fully customizable buff addon that could do the same tricks (or even more would be better ofc). Don't care about the complexity of it.
    Raven is probably the closest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a mod that edits the loot box on group loot. What I want it to do is have all of the stats of the item already displayed where I don't have to mouseover the icon to see the tool tip about the item.
    Thanks Chaos5061

Anyone know the nameplate mod Swifty uses in his videos? it also shows their cast bar as being huge as well.

Thanks.

Exclamation Need help finding an add-on

Hey, a few years back I had a laptop with World of Warcraft on it, and there was this addon I had to where whenever I was in... lets say Arathi Basin, then the Horde would assault the Mine, It would show a horizontal bar on the right-hand side of the screen. The bar would slowly decrease to the right (beginning at the color green, then yellow, and when the bar got down to a couple of seconds, the color of it would be red- That was the default settings, you could of changed the color if you wanted to) and the laptop died so I had to get a new one, and the only addons I can remember having, were DBM, Atlas Loot, Curse Proflier (or something like that), and I might of had Titan Panel. If you can help please do, Id gladly appreciate it

Thanks, Zandith

Deleted
    Capping does BG timers, but not with the colors you describe. It's definitely an option to look into, though.

Quote Originally Posted by hugsalotbear View Post
    2 questions regarding addons.

1. Is there an Unit Frame Addon that resembles the old Discord Unit Frames (DUF)? I loved this so much and I want the exact unit frames I used as pictured in our first 40 man C'thun kill.

2. I see people using an addon that is basically a bar that has Icons for some cooldowns that move down the bar as the timer goes. What addon is this for starters? Is it available for a feral druid? Is it for cooldowns only or can I use me debuffs as well?

Thanks a ton
    For #2 you can check out CoolLine.

Deleted
    I forgot the name of the / an addon that removes the blizzard messages like "target is too far away" or "need more energy". Can anyone tell me wich addons remove those messages ?

thanks in advance !

pError
    cError

or without an add on...removes errors and error sound:

/run SLASH_UI_ERRORS_OFF1 = "/erroff"
    /erroff

Deleted
    Turn on Lua errors. There's been an argument change with the COMBAT_LOG_EVENT event, so most combat log parsing addons will still error because they haven't updated yet.

Deleted
    Is there any addon to permanently hide party frames, atm i got x-perl and i can only hide it when in a raid.
    i'm using grid for party/raid frames, therefore the party frames are quite annoying.