Can someone recommend a restoration druid UI with some good healing addons that will improve my raid healing? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhomrom View Post
    Can someone recommend a restoration druid UI with some good healing addons that will improve my raid healing? Thank you.
    I'm just gonna go out on a limb here...only you can improve your raid healing. A UI cant, if your looking for aid or a good UI that you might be interested look in the healers: post your ui section and go to the last few pages. Theres a few holy/disc priest, shaman, & druid ui's there

I think it may be Pitbull but not sure. oRA3 would work fine paired with SimpleTankFrames.

@Rhomrom have you tried an addon like Healbot or Vuhdo to help you improve your healing? I would recommend them to start out with.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrinder View Post
    sun art kind of looks like it but the way he had it with Illi's pic and the green runes and all that it looks insane, i wanted to see if i could replicate it cuz idrk how to make stuff look like that
    this. His looked so much better than any of the artwork packs. Also, is there an addon that allows you to move you chat window? Would Moveanything work?

Is there an addon that will tell me what buff/debuff my 5-10man group is missing and subsequently, what hunter pet I should use?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Is there an addon that will tell me what buff/debuff my 5-10man group is missing and subsequently, what hunter pet I should use?
    Raidbuffstatus is my personal preference for that. Been using it since wrath, hasnt failed me yet...although some of my raiders hate it very much X.X

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    this. His looked so much better than any of the artwork packs. Also, is there an addon that allows you to move you chat window? Would Moveanything work?
    You can move it yourself without any addons, just rightclick it and click Unlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Try this, RaidChecklist.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

How would I increase the max camera distance? I have it on as far as I can in the interface>camera menu. Is there any addon or console command that can maximize it even further or do I just need a bigger monitor for more resolution? I know my vid card is capable of higher resolution just not my monitor. Its most is capable of 1400x900 I believe or something very close to that

forteXorcist frame name

I'm trying to re-build my old UI, and I need to anchor a kg_panel to the forteXorcist CoolDown bar.
    Problem is, the bar does not have a name, so the GetFrameName macro returns nothing.

I figure the easiest way to do this is by modifying the lua and giving it a name. But I have never done any writing to an addon, so I don't know how I do this.
    Anyone care to post some quick instructions?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact View Post
    I'm trying to re-build my old UI, and I need to anchor a kg_panel to the forteXorcist CoolDown bar.
    Problem is, the bar does not have a name, so the GetFrameName macro returns nothing.

I figure the easiest way to do this is by modifying the lua and giving it a name. But I have never done any writing to an addon, so I don't know how I do this.
    Anyone care to post some quick instructions?

Thanks!
    It should have a name. If your talking about what I think you are.

http://media.curse.com/Curse.Project...ldownTimer.png

The very bottom bar is the cooldown bar. If you want to move it or something type /fortexorcist then go to cooldown timer. It should be there unless this isnt what your referring to

Hi i hope you guys can help me. I'm looking for an addon that will lock items in my bag so i can't accidentally sell them.
    Thanks in advance!

So does anyone know why i cannot move the "AlwaysUpWorldFrame" or what ever the exact name is, while using MoveAnything? Its off center and is bugging the crap out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    It should have a name. If your talking about what I think you are.

http://media.curse.com/Curse.Project...ldownTimer.png

The very bottom bar is the cooldown bar. If you want to move it or something type /fortexorcist then go to cooldown timer. It should be there unless this isnt what your referring to
    Yeah, that's the bar I'm talking about

You're misunderstanding me though. I know how to navigate forteXorcist settings. What I need is to get the frame name of the cooldown bar, so I can anchor a kg_panel to it. I use the macro "/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName());" that returns the name of the frame you mouseover. The cooldown bar doesn't have a name like this, so I'm wondering how I give it one.

From what I read on other forums, I need to edit the .lua and add something at the CreateFrame area. But I'm not sure how to do that?
    Last edited by Aureact; 2011-04-26 at 10:25 AM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for an addon that cleanly and efficiently shows me which raid instances/bosses my main AND alts are saved to. I currently use Altoholic but I do not like how it does its calendar (Thats the only thing I dont like about Altoholic and I would recommend it to anyone with as little as one toon.)

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Does anyone know a good name plates addon please? I tried a few of them cause i don't like blizzard's.

I tried tidyplates, docnameplates, ncNameplates but they i didn't like them as well.

I like a clean and noticable nameplates so I can see mobs nicely especially on AOE packs...
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-04-26 at 07:26 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    With TidyPlates, you have to specify which Themes you've tried - the Themes change the look of the nameplates HEAVILY with TidyPlates.

I like using Neon - it's fairly minimal in size and looks, but does include color changing based on threat. Grey (the default theme) is too big. Graphite is great for levelling/soloing. Many people like ThreatPlates for tanking (although much of it's effects are duplicated in Grey and Neon themes).

Quote Originally Posted by kibil View Post
    Does anyone know a good name plates addon please? I tried a few of them cause i don't like blizzard's.

I tried tidyplates, docnameplates, ncNameplates but they i didn't like them as well.

I like a clean and noticable nameplates so I can see mobs nicely especially on AOE packs...
    I use caelNameplates, I really like the simplicity. You can find it on WoWinterface.

Hi, i was wondering with the 4.1 changes to character and target panes if there was an easy command to use to position them exactly so i can make them exactly the same spot for all my characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wondering if there are any good alternatives that are up to date for SLdatatext and MikScrolligCombatText?

Quote Originally Posted by bearxfoo View Post
    Wondering if there are any good alternatives that are up to date for SLdatatext and MikScrolligCombatText?
    Havn't used SLDataText, but Mik Scrolling Battle Text 4.1 Fan Update @ WoWInterface is something I am using and seems to be working fine.