Deleted

Whats the ready check addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bortak View Post
    Whats the ready check addon?
    The countdown in raid chat or the grey Yes/No box?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Yes/No Box, Ive seen a lot recently with that skin for a button but can't find it anywhere

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    That sorta looks like the author is using AI-Art - it's an artwork replacement that modifies a lot of panels and buttons in WoW.

Sadly, it hasn't been updated in a bit - which just means the original artwork shows up in some places, instead of the replacement art. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Aurora skins everything Blizzard related.
    http://www.vranx.com/art.htm
    Vranx has a lot of options.
    [/CENTER]

Hi, I'm having issues with power auras. I want to get beacon of light and hand of sacrifice to show up. But I cant seem to configure it correctly. I know how to make it use texture, but I cant seem to get it to show when someone has beacon or hand spells up.
    Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Stringerbell View Post
    Hi, I'm having issues with power auras.
    Make sure the 'Raid/Party or self'-box is checked, as well as other boxes accordingly. The addon does not monitor raid members by default.

OT: Am looking for a way to track CPU usage on a per addon-basis, but most tools I've found so far have been outdated.

Looking for help.

Hello
    I am interested in this guys scrolling combat text. It looks like MSBT but I really cant seem to make the settings like his,
    the outgoing damage in particular. I'm wondering if it's some LUA code the UI author has made so any tips on what UI this is would be great so I can steal it.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, you can do that in MSBT.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    That sorta looks like the author is using AI-Art - it's an artwork replacement that modifies a lot of panels and buttons in WoW.

Sadly, it hasn't been updated in a bit - which just means the original artwork shows up in some places, instead of the replacement art. :>
    You're very right Sir! That's indeed what I'm using Too bad it hasnt been updated for so long :/

Deleted
    I would reeaally like to hide my minimap and buttons in combat as well, can Chinchilla do that? I'm using SexyMap and would prefer to keep that addon.

*Moving to sticky so a two and a half year thread isn't necrod.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-10-13 at 12:37 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Skogul, try Kong Automatic UI Hider - it allows you to hide/show any part of the interface. :>

Deleted
    Thanks, I think that that's exactly what I was looking for! I'm having a bit of trouble configuring it though. I never was very good with True/False statements.

I can get it to show the minimap when I'm *in* combat, but I don't know how to write a statement that reverses that.

Edit: NVM! Figured out how to do it! [[True]=[Not [Player in combat]]]
    Last edited by mmocc219c9ac3f; 2011-10-13 at 10:38 AM.

On behalf of a friend who can't post links:

Hello!

Im looking for help to find 3 addons in a SS i took of somebody streaming. I tried asking but got kicked from chat for no apparent reason.

On the raid frames he has the Friendly Debuffs to the right of the frames, his teams cooldowns above the frames and the Spell lock from the other team on the left of the raid frames. If anybody knows what these 3 addons are called please share them =]

Thanks

i want to change my ui to a more minimalistic ui, to be precise the ui called Realui...however i want to keep my current setup of my grid frames as i like it but every-time i use realui it changes to the edit of grid that was designed in the ui package.

My question is, is there a way that i can keep my grid setup while having the real ui look? (and yes i even tried just copying the files from my ui to real ui and the saved variables and that stuff ) or do i just have to redo the entire grid setup up again?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eurax View Post
    i want to change my ui to a more minimalistic ui, to be precise the ui called Realui...however i want to keep my current setup of my grid frames as i like it but every-time i use realui it changes to the edit of grid that was designed in the ui package.

My question is, is there a way that i can keep my grid setup while having the real ui look? (and yes i even tried just copying the files from my ui to real ui and the saved variables and that stuff ) or do i just have to redo the entire grid setup up again?

thanks
    If you copy over your saved profile files it should appear as you had it b4.

thanks so much BondGirl, i cant believe i didnt think of that before thank you so much for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    OT: Am looking for a way to track CPU usage on a per addon-basis, but most tools I've found so far have been outdated.

Looking for help.
    Was earlier this expansion using OptionHouse @ wowinterface.
    While seeming out of date, it hasnt as far as im aware been broken by anything being changed in the core functionality.

Deleted
    Can someone more knowledgeable recommend a few UI addons for action bars?

I have seen several that people use, but I'd prefer an addon that maintains functionality and a decent artistical look (round edges mostly) without being too bare.

Thank you

Deleted
    BT4 can be configured to look like a lot of different things.