10+ Year Old Account
    Hey im looking for an add-on/script that will show cc's on the default arena frames thanks
    ~May the goat be with you~

Hello, does anyone know how to colour texts in StuF? I want the "%" to be in a different colour, just for style, and I'd like to know on how to colour the background from stuf for example on how low your hp is from green to red...

And I get wierd error messages when trying to open the config for Bossframes

Code:
    Date: 2012-03-08 21:25:28
    ID: 2
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
       bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
    Debug:
       (tail call): ?
       [C]: pairs()
       Stuf_Options\options.lua:1309:
          Stuf_Options\options.lua:1306
       [C]: ?
       [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9:
          [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5
       ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:585: OnAccept()
      ..\FrameXML\StaticPopup.lua:3646: StaticPopup_OnClick()
       [string "*:OnClick"]:1:
          [string "*:OnClick"]:1
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for new UI - Must be flexible.

Seeking a new UI that can cover must classes, doesn't matter much with colors as long as it's good looking. Currently using LUIv3, quite awesome but seems to be eating it's share of game memory. Trying to avoid space-filler UI's (i.e. huge box in bottom or sides for you to add in addons), so anyone know a brilliant UI? Would be grand if it supported Recount, a raidframe AddOn and Bartender?

If this is quite a hard thing to find, other than what I use, maybe anyone can give a lesson on how to butcher LUIv3 a bit to not use too much memory?

- Thank you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Is there an addon that will color items in your bags or bank that you have on the AH already? i sell a LOT of vendor patterns, and rather than mousing over each and every one to put them back up, (i use alt-o-holic it shows me who has what and if its on AH etc) if it could color stuff a different color to show me visaully what i can out of my bag or gbank to re-up on AH that would be awesome

i know there is addons that color the patterns that you already know for your professions and works for alts, but i want one that will color anything in my bag that is on the AH, so i can just visually see what i need to put back up for the day, i work with about 30-40 patterns on a daily basis, and i just want it to be more time efficient.

thanks

Had my hard drive crash and didnt save a copy of my addons.

One that I cant remember the name of is an addon that works like OmniCC but shows more information and highlights the buttons that are active. For ferals it would show the time left on rake, time left for rip, cooldown of tigers fury as well as current buff remaining.

Thanks for any help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulose View Post
    Had my hard drive crash and didnt save a copy of my addons.

One that I cant remember the name of is an addon that works like OmniCC but shows more information and highlights the buttons that are active. For ferals it would show the time left on rake, time left for rip, cooldown of tigers fury as well as current buff remaining.

Thanks for any help.
    Sounds like InlineAura to me.

Hey,

I'm wondering if and how I can change the color of my spell icons

Quote Originally Posted by Clarisan View Post
    Hey,

I'm wondering if and how I can change the color of my spell icons
    You can change the icons colours by making your custom icons with the colour of your choice and placing them in "\World of Warcraft\Interface\Icons" (if the folder doesn't exist, create the it yourself). Name your image files the same as the original icon name and save them as .blp image files.

Deleted
    Anyone know what UI this guy is using?

Or can post a list of addons, I really like it!

Last edited by lawomous; 2012-03-10 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be fun to know, only thing that seems familiar is something that looks like Pallypower
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Is there any addon or whatever out there to fix blizzards default raid frames? It can't update when in combat and bugs out ALL THE FRICKING TIME. (No, i don't want grid, healbot or vuhdo).

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    Is there any addon or whatever out there to fix blizzards default raid frames? It can't update when in combat and bugs out ALL THE FRICKING TIME. (No, i don't want grid, healbot or vuhdo).
    You can't create/modify frames that can be a target for spell in combat, because of very old version of healbot which basically played game for you. You need to /reload of leave combat.

---------- Post added 2012-03-11 at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post

Or can post a list of addons, I really like it!

I don't remember this ui. But addons would be easy.
    - IceHud - bars around character
    - Shadowed Unit Frames - raid frames
    - PallyPower - for paladin buffing
    - Recount - raid dps
    - Bartender (probably) -action bars
    - Sunn - Viewport Art
    - chinchilla/sexymap - for map
    - Not sure about buff mod
    Last edited by Mordret; 2012-03-11 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

The art is of the textures from:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...netsUIArt.html
    It's called SlimUIDark. They use btex instead of sunnart.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-03-12 at 10:04 PM.

Hey, I play a Blood/Unholy Death Knight and I'm looking for some UI addons (I don't really know any sorry) to help unclutter my UI and get some cooler looking nameplates cast bars etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just rolled up a mage, and I would like help. Looking for what addons/configurations would do the following

Bars in middle of screen: Bartender, this one I know
    CD on Mana gem in mintues/seconds on the left of middle
    Dynamic display of mana as percentage on right of middle

Something like this *crappy picture incoming*

http://i.imgur.com/XftV4.jpg
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

I am not sure where I bookmarked this from (it may have even been from someplace in this 500 page thread) but could someone identify this UI for me? http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5...3011194731.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    For the Mana Gem CD you can use PowerAuras.

I made a quick aura that you could import:

Code:
    Version:4.22; anim1:4; icon:INV_Misc_Gem_Sapphire_02; buffname:Mana Gem; x:-260; bufftype:22; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.15; y:-125; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.h:2.04; timer.enabled:true; timer.y:-125; timer.x:-215; timer.Transparent:true
    I have no idea about the mana percent, but it shouldn't be too hard to find.
    Thanks friend
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

The mod that has a time line and shows the cool down on the ability and it has the spells image on the bar and goes from right to left to show the cool down left on the addon.