Deleted
    Not too long ago I read about an addon, and what it did (sort of) was that it looked at the trade channel, and gave you a window in which you could see all the groups that were being formed. Like all the people that were making a firelands trash run, a bot run, etc. I think I saw it in some sort of addon spotlight somewhere, but my searches have been unsuccessful.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I've just recently came back to WoW and I've always used the same addons which are the pretty basic ones. I remember once I saw a UI where the health bars for myself and the enemy were displayed as large horizontal bars and underneath it to identify who you were was just a 3D cross section of the person's eyes. This time around I would like to put the effort into figuring this out so if anyone knows I would be very appreciative! Thank you!
    That sort of effect, typically described as "Shifty Eyes" can be done with several unitframe addons.
    Basically the portrait is resized as a horizontal bar underneath the "power" (mana, rage etc) bar and zoomed in to the width of the head.

Stuf, Pitbull and I think Shadowed Unitframes should all be capable of that.
    Shadowed Unitframes is likely the more user-friendly.

In Shadowed Unit Frames there is an option on the text to add custom LUA.

I want to hide the HP [curhp] & Mana [curmp] when I am out of combat, & obviously show it when I am in combat. Is it possible to make them show on mouseover of the entire frame as well?

Any help?
    Last edited by reboundlol; 2012-04-06 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by docterdecay View Post
    Not too long ago I read about an addon, and what it did (sort of) was that it looked at the trade channel, and gave you a window in which you could see all the groups that were being formed. Like all the people that were making a firelands trash run, a bot run, etc. I think I saw it in some sort of addon spotlight somewhere, but my searches have been unsuccessful.
    Broker: Raid Finder

Notice you will need a broker display addon as well, if you don't already have one.

Thought I'd ask with more specifics than the last time I asked a few months ago. xD

I'm looking for a questing mod/combo that will emulate the QUEST TRACKING of Carbonite, nothing else. (Punks, etc are unneeded to me). I was fine using Carbonite, but all these fan updates have so many bugs, it lags up my game quite a bit, and many others are having the same issue.

So, I'm wondering: Anyone know of a way to get a quest interface similar to carbonites?

(AKA Small movable box with all the tracked quests in them with a bubble next to them you can click to toggle a waypoint arrow to the questing zone, unclick to remove the waypoint, etc.)

I had a close one with Who Framed Watcher Rabbit and TomTom, but unfortunately, getting Tomtom to track quests is... annoying. By the time I get it to, I could have been half/three fourths of the way to the quest area if I had just looked at the map.

Just wondering if anyone knew of something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    RealUI

+10chars
    Love you, thanks.

Deleted
    I have a small problem here.

I have been moving my GroupLootFrame to fit my UI, but now the icon and the text is gone.

Anyone have a ide where it is and how to get it back ?

This is how i have been moving them.
    Code:
    local GroupLootFrame_OnShow = function(self, ...)
      self:ClearAllPoints();
      self:SetParent(UIParent);
      if (self == GroupLootFrame1) then
        self:SetPoint("BOTTOM", UIParent, "BOTTOM", -470, 600);
      elseif (self == GroupLootFrame2) then
        self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame1, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
      elseif (self == GroupLootFrame3) then
        self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame2, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
      elseif (self == GroupLootFrame4) then
        self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame3, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
      end
    end

GroupLootFrame1:SetScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
    GroupLootFrame2:SetScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
    GroupLootFrame3:SetScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
    GroupLootFrame4:SetScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I was wondering if there is some kind of addon that captures realid broadcasts and also changes the input field to that particular addon or chat window.

The reason is to find a better way of communicating ingame with my friend without the use of creating a conversation or by using broadcasts in the blizz ui frame.

I know I can filter the broadcasts to a window but the input field would be nice to have that elsewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakkhin View Post
    Replace every occurrence... Snip...
    Thanks.

So if i get this right then:
    SetScript: Replace the original script and will only do what i tell it to do.
    HookScript: Use the original script and only replace what i tell it to replace.

Am i right ?

Now the only problem i have is that sometime the GroupLootFrame "jump" back to its original place, then i tryed to make a frame and hook it to them, now that stay in place but now they sometime do this

This is how i have done that
    Code:
      local Hook_GLF_Frame = CreateFrame("Frame", Hook_GLF_Frame, UIParent)
      -- The moving thing is just for testing
      --[[
      Hook_GLF_Frame:SetMovable(true)
      Hook_GLF_Frame:EnableMouse(true)
      Hook_GLF_Frame:RegisterForDrag("LeftButton")
      Hook_GLF_Frame:SetScript("OnDragStart", frame.StartMoving)
      Hook_GLF_Frame:SetScript("OnDragStop", frame.StopMovingOrSizing)
    ]]
      Hook_GLF_Frame:SetWidth(100);
      Hook_GLF_Frame:SetHeight(100);
      Hook_GLF_Frame:SetPoint("BOTTOM", -500, 600)

local GroupLootFrame_OnShow = function(self, ...)
        self:ClearAllPoints();
        self:SetParent(UIParent);
        if (self == GroupLootFrame1) then
          self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", Hook_GLF_Frame, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
        elseif (self == GroupLootFrame2) then
          self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame1, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
        elseif (self == GroupLootFrame3) then
          self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame2, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
        elseif (self == GroupLootFrame4) then
          self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame3, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
        end
      end

GroupLootFrame1:HookScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
      GroupLootFrame2:HookScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
      GroupLootFrame3:HookScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
      GroupLootFrame4:HookScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
    Any ide on how to fix that ?

Deleted
    Just wildly guessing here, but try doing a :ClearAllPoints before the SetPoint call - the default OnShow may be setting points that are different from the ones you are setting (your image looks like a combination of some BOTTOM[X] point and your code, for example).

Hey, this is my first time trying a tanking toon and a I am trying to find an addon to help out. Right now my main is a resto druid and using Vuhdo for my healing stuff. I am trying to find an addon that is like that but for tanking on my warrior. So instead of clicking on friendly name bars and casting a heal, i can left click mob A and charge him, right click on mob C and shield slam mob C Middle click on mob B and rend mob B. Thats what i am looking for, but i dont know if such an addon exists, or if i am looking for macros or what. It was an idea i had the other night and was hopeing someone knew of something either close to that, or had a way i could accomplish that.

Deleted
    Hi,

I was busy looking at old videos -- youtube.com/watch?v=zKrBaTRZc-o (I cant post vids yet!) and wondered if this ui was ever released..or a ui that is close to it available?

On a different note -- the priest Kinaesthesia, does he/she still play? Or a different character now?

Thanks so much for any replies guys

Peaceful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Hi,

I was busy looking at old videos -- youtube.com/watch?v=zKrBaTRZc-o (I cant post vids yet!) and wondered if this ui was ever released..or a ui that is close to it available?

On a different note -- the priest Kinaesthesia, does he/she still play? Or a different character now?

Thanks so much for any replies guys

Peaceful
    To me, that doesn't look premade. Grid, Power Auras, sexymap, msbt, some UF addon.

Deleted
    I've seen a number of people running nameplates that display the HP of the target as a % above the player/mob but with no actual healthbar, anyone know what add-on this is?

Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    I've seen a number of people running nameplates that display the HP of the target as a % above the player/mob but with no actual healthbar, anyone know what add-on this is?
    Infinity plates on wowinterface does that (don't know of any others that don't take a lot of config to do so). However it hasn't been updated since 06-03-11 so I don't know if it still works, as I don't use it myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian9 View Post
    Infinity plates on wowinterface does that (don't know of any others that don't take a lot of config to do so). However it hasn't been updated since 06-03-11 so I don't know if it still works, as I don't use it myself.
    yes its similar to that but the number is displayed in a box and is class coloured.

Hi guys, I have a small issue with my UI. Lately I've been testing a few different UI compilations and somewhere along the proces one of them changed the chat font everywhere. In menus, settings, chat, inventory, login screen - literally everywhere. The biggest problem is that I already deleted the bundles and I have no recollection of what they were called. I even did a backup of my WTF and interface folders, but putting them back didn't resolve the issue. Deleting the addon bundles didn't resolve the issue.

I've tried installing Prat to see if I could revert back to the original Blizzard fonts, yet nothing has helped.

Has anyone heard of this type of issue before and what I should do to change back to the original font?

Thank you in advance
    Alorn

Quote Originally Posted by Alorn View Post
    Hi guys, I have a small issue with my UI. Lately I've been testing a few different UI compilations and somewhere along the proces one of them changed the chat font everywhere. In menus, settings, chat, inventory, login screen - literally everywhere. The biggest problem is that I already deleted the bundles and I have no recollection of what they were called. I even did a backup of my WTF and interface folders, but putting them back didn't resolve the issue. Deleting the addon bundles didn't resolve the issue.

I've tried installing Prat to see if I could revert back to the original Blizzard fonts, yet nothing has helped.

Has anyone heard of this type of issue before and what I should do to change back to the original font?

Thank you in advance
    Alorn
    If the compilation had a Fonts folder in it that's placed in the root WoW folder - not in the addons folder, delete that to revert back to default font (ex - C:\blahblah\World of Warcraft\Fonts).