Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Go to UnitFrames -> Scroll down on the main window -> Color section -> and tick Class Health

And you should have class colored backgrounds on stuffs. Using v 3.6 on this PC and the latest version at home.
    Got it, thank you so much!

Let's see if I can fix the rest of the UI on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    http://vranx.com/inventory.htm

Combuctor is some of the closest you get.
    Thanks. I'd tried Combuctor, but was irritated at the tiny size of the item slots and the inability to adjust it.

Going to give Baudbag a shot, thanks for the info.

---

Does anyone here know of a command line that will let me set the dimensions of my default zone map?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I'm looking for and addon that shows the various powers off different classes/specs/druidforms (rage/energy/focus/runicpower) as a simple number that I can place anywhere.

Any ideas?

Deleted
    Hey! I have a question regarding updating ElvUI. I've spent the last 2 days setting it up like i want it. Since you can't update it via curse client and have to download it, what do i need to take into account to keep it like it's setup? Is everything stored in the WTF folder or will my UI be completely reset when i replace the old ElvUI folder?

Deleted
    Is there a mod(or addon) that can change the sound of colossus smash(including that applied by mortal strike)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    what do i need to take into account to keep it like it's setup? Is everything stored in the WTF folder or will my UI be completely reset when i replace the old ElvUI folder?
    Most settings stay the same. Smaller updates change nothing, but but bigger ones, will add all items into one bag (if you have selected seperate bags) and maybe some minor other things. But most settings stay the same, cause stuff is in WTF folder.

I am looking for an add-on to do some inventory management. Not necessarily looking for a inventory replacement add-on, as I have used ArkInventory for quite some time and like it. What I am looking for is something that will essentially take a snapshot of the items that i currently have in my carried inventory and save them. I then go and empty my inventory completely into my bank, so that I can do whatever I would need empty bags for.. farming, crafting a ton of glyphs, gems, milling...etc. Now, its 5 minutes before raid time and I forgot to get all my crap from the bank, but alas, my nifty add-on lets me simply open my bank and clickity-click a button and my inventory items have been returned from my bank to my carried inventory. Yes, I know you can simply swap bags out but this would simply make life easier. This essentially would be like an outfitter type add-on, but for bags!

spanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the BigWigs range check command (out of combat). I have forgotten it.
    /Range doesn't work
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any solid recommendations for up-to-date UIs that can be used universally across several classes without hiccups? I tend to spread out my playing time (as do millions of others, I'm sure) among various classes, in an effort to keep things "fresh".

I've been using SpartanUI for ages now, and after about a 5 month break, I've come back to find it's completely dropped off as a viable UI, as several buttons/features just don't work anymore.

I don't want anything too graphically intensive (no neon signs and flashy scripts), just something classy and clean. Preferably with a mini-map as well (although I can get them separately if need be). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Avachel, i've used Tukui for some time, and it lets you setup your UI on a per character basis (tank on one, healer on another) and has a per spec basis aswell. not sure if elvui has the same.. i'm gonna not comment on any other ones as i haven't really used any other (stopped using Tukui when it stopped being updated through Curse, and made my own)

Is there an addon that will allow me to uniformly scale the default UI below the minimum setting without me having to run a script every time I log in or reload my UI?
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Is there an addon that will allow me to uniformly scale the default UI below the minimum setting without me having to run a script every time I log in or reload my UI?
    Moveanything is the only addon I could think of that can scale any blizzard UI stuff.

Ah. I'd tried MoverAnything a number of times over the last few years. One bug that never seems to be addressed is the fact that it likes to move my pet action bar into random places regardless of whether or not I've modified it. Thanks anyway.

My new question: Is there way to modify Grid raid frames to distinguish between the various battlegrounds and use set sizes for each (ei use 10m for WSG, 15m for Bfg, 40m for AV, etc) rather than having one setting for all BGs? If not, can someone suggest a raid frames addon that does?

Anyone know if an addon that will automatically summon/dismiss a vanity pet upon entering/exiting a city?
    Last edited by kombucha; 2012-05-27 at 02:10 AM.

Can anyone tell me the name of this UI?

http://i.imgur.com/FPP50.jpg

Found my own answer. It's LUI.
    Last edited by j46ebucemag; 2012-05-28 at 05:09 AM.
    -Many thanks to Cocoacross for this amazing signature!-

Is there any map addon that works similarly to the Carbonite map? Carb has so many good features, but I've seen many of them replicated in standalone addons (quest trackers, etc), but I have yet to find a map that works similarly as a standalone or part of another addon.
    The reason that I ask is that Carbonite, as many of you know, is essentially in bug-fix mode, the developers are not actively developing it, just posting a fix that bandaids the most terribly broken things each patch. I am concerned that there will come a time, perhaps with MoP, when the devs will simply stop supplying fixes.
    Anybody who has used it can tell you; its very difficult to go back to the default WoW maps once you have the Google-Earth-like capability of the Carbonite maps. Is there a replacement out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    Hey! I have a question regarding updating ElvUI. I've spent the last 2 days setting it up like i want it. Since you can't update it via curse client and have to download it, what do i need to take into account to keep it like it's setup? Is everything stored in the WTF folder or will my UI be completely reset when i replace the old ElvUI folder?
    You do realize ElvUI (and TukUI) have a separate update program, right?
    http://tukui.org/dl.php

Scroll down to Tukui Windows Client.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda269 View Post
    I would like to know if there is any way to make my UI look the same for ALL characters. I really dont want to copy paste the WTF folder for every char. Any ideas?
    There's always the addon Reflux to save your addon settings into profiles. I use that.

Does anybody recognize the clock/stats addon as well as the buff bar? This was cropped from a SS of my old UI back in BC, but I do not remember what they are called. Thanks =)

Darkness is the absence of imagination.
    ~Lockh33d

I play a priest on a small screen, and I'm looking for an addon that will hide/disable my Fiend's pet bar as I already have shadowcrawl macro'd, and the bar takes up unnecessary UI space.

Also looking for a "top bar" data addon that will allow me to track things like total HKs, rated victories, etc.
    Last edited by kombucha; 2012-05-29 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed View Post
    Does anybody recognize the clock/stats addon as well as the buff bar? This was cropped from a SS of my old UI back in BC, but I do not remember what they are called. Thanks =)

Probably SLDT and Elkano's BuffBars. Not sure if those were around back then though.