There isn't a real load and go alternative for it though it's a popular mod and I expect will be updated within a few days.
    There are mods that allow ICD tracking like NeedToKnow, WeakAuras and TellMeWhen but they are big buff mods with tons of other options and stuff and if you need a mod only for one or two ICD icons, it's all a bit much.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a unit frames mod where I can overlay the portrait over the health and show the power bar behind the health frame like elvUI's functionality.

Try Pitbull or STUF (STUF hasn't been updated for 5.0.4 yet so I'd go with Pitbull for now).
    There's also oUF layouts made already in this fashion (though not the same looking, just the overlay you're talking about) but you wouldn't be able to change stuff about them that you don't like without knowing lua.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-08-30 at 09:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't seem to find the settings to detach the power bar from everything else, which is what I would assume I should be looking for. At the same time the portrait won't move from the frame either. Back to elvui it seems.

You can't just detach it. To get that kind of look you'd have to do custom scripts in it. Complex but doable.
    Nothing will give you that exact elvui look without quite a bit of tweaking.

Deleted
    I've been trying to fix my nameplates addon but i simply cannot get it to work.. Anyone out there willing to help? You shall recieve many loves!
    http://pastebin.com/28dE2AmT TOC file at the top, followed by the lua code.

Anyone having problems with Kgpanels?

Some of my existing panels no longer show yet when I place a new panel in their place (for example over the chat box) when I log out and back in the new panel also disappears.

The strange thing is the panels are still there but maximised and when I unlock them my whole screen goes blue to indicate the panel is taking up my screen.

I think it might require removing and using a fresh install but I have so many panels set up its a bit of a nightmare replacing them all so I am hoping a further update might be due.

Anyone else had any probs?

Any ideas on editing Butsu? I'm trying to remove the icons and set MONOCHROMEOUTLINE on the loot slots, but this is as far as I got with my limited LUA-knowledge:

The icons are still there, just set to a size of 1.
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2012-09-01 at 06:29 PM.

Does anyone know what addon this might be? It seems to spam my chat box whenever some leaves or joins a battleground from my team.

I don't have a clue. I've updated several addons today (bartender, DebuffFilter, Tidyplates, Pitbull4 and some others) but I've looked into those and it doesn't appear to be any of them. I've also checked for an option in prat, but couldn't find anything.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-02 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Fixing image link

Does anybody know if anyone has released an addon that adds Masque(Buttonfacade) skinning support to the new 5.0.4 loot frame yet? As it is now with current graphic it stands out like a sore thumb from my other UI.

Last edited by Firkraag; 2012-09-04 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firkraag View Post
    Does anybody know if anyone has released an addon that adds Masque(Buttonfacade) skinning support to the new 5.0.4 loot frame yet? As it is now with current graphic it stands out like a sore thumb from my other UI.

Masque doesn't skin frames, just buttons. Aurora has updated and is skinning this frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbz77 View Post
    Does anyone know what addon this might be? It seems to spam my chat box whenever some leaves or joins a battleground from my team.

I don't have a clue. I've updated several addons today (bartender, DebuffFilter, Tidyplates, Pitbull4 and some others) but I've looked into those and it doesn't appear to be any of them. I've also checked for an option in prat, but couldn't find anything.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Did you figure out what was doing it? I've had the problem for a few days now and it's bugging me endlessly....

10+ Year Old Account
    It's barely been more then a week on live but I cannot stand having to watch my buff frame for the stupid Taste For Blood Proc Number. So what is a good mod that would allow me to track that closer to the action bar, or even better put the current number of TFB stacks right on top of the Heroic Strike Icon!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toator View Post
    Did you figure out what was doing it? I've had the problem for a few days now and it's bugging me endlessly....
    TidyPlates. Update it.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    It's barely been more then a week on live but I cannot stand having to watch my buff frame for the stupid Taste For Blood Proc Number. So what is a good mod that would allow me to track that closer to the action bar, or even better put the current number of TFB stacks right on top of the Heroic Strike Icon!
    Inline Aura would probably do the trick.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've a question. I have, in the past always included TimetoDie in any UI I've used. But since the patch it hasn't shown any information. No errors or anything, just doesn't do squat. Is there an equivalent out there to tell me how long til the boss dies? I thought there was another add-on out there that did the same, albeit a little more in depth but cannot remember what it was or even if it'd work since the patch. Any suggestions would be great.

Deleted
    I've been building my UI up from scratch and I need help with this:

Firstly, its my chat for which I use Chatter, it bugs out as you can see it gives me a green "border" type thing around the name of the tab when you hover over it. Any idea how to fix this?
    Secondly its my buff frame addon Raven which I'm trying to get to work with Masque but it wont take the skin it just keeps getting this white border w/e I do with it.

Hey,

With patch 5.0, it's now super important for me, as an elemental shaman, to roll flame shocks on multiple targets in order to pump out high pressure in PvP.

Since I do mostly PvP, I thought it would be a good idea to make a mouse over flame shock macro to keep it rolling on a nearby target, and I really like the result so far.

Unfortunately, I've only solve half of the problem, since I have no way to track my flame shock timer, making it difficult to have a good refresh priority.

I've tried using Dotimer, but it doesn't seem to track the dot, unless I actually select the target when applying flame shock (as opposed to using a mouse over macro).

Do you guys have any ideas what mods might be helpful here?

Thanx! :3

Ok.

In short, I need a minimap mod (that isn't sexymap) to finish off my UI, since the one I was using died with 5.0 and hasn't been updated for a very long time (doesn't even show up on curse anymore).

I need a minimap that can be scaled in size, with an option to turn off the zone name (or one that eliminates the zone name entirely). I don't need the time floating outside the map itself, it can be on the map.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."