Deleted
    Hey everyone, I was wondering of an addon that would just let me hover over the name on my Grid, and heal them, without losing my original target?

Quote Originally Posted by Simmeh-chan View Post
    Hey everyone, I was wondering of an addon that would just let me hover over the name on my Grid, and heal them, without losing my original target?
    You can either write macros like
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover] Heal
    or you can use Clique

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Hello! I'm looking for new unit frame textures / addon with different color in background, something similar with Lorti UI and AI-art which looks like this: i.imgur.com/sLe7n.jpg
    I'm having huge FPS issues atm due the outdated addon.

Hey everyone

I'm wondering about my new interface, exactly for the actionbars:

What is the different between "nMainbar" and "TidyBar" ? It looks similar :/ So I hope, you can help me.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No real difference as far as I know. They're just two different authors attempts at making a simple and streamlined actionbar addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post
    Try switching into your primary spec and creating a new profile called Mutix-Draenor.1
    Thanks very much!

15+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know of an addon that will announce when a CD is available via whatever channel. Currently using a Macro when I use Sacrifice it will use the /in command in the macro which is fine for now but would rather not have it like that. The main issue is if I spam the macro trying to sac the tank I end up with the chat going off 3/4 times I figured there is an addon out there that does it but all I can find is RSA and addons like it that announce when it's active and how long it's active but not when it's coming off CD.

If anyone knows of one please post or pm thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey everyone
    For the life of me I can't remember the addon's name that shows spells casted in the unit frames pictures.
    Anyone know it?
    Thank you

Hi everyone,

i am raider using standard addons (Prat, Recount, Omen, Bartender, Pitbull etc)

i am looking for a way how to make them all look like same (border , background etc.) , but i dont want to DL a whole UI with everything

any ideas ?

thx , David

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daqidius View Post
    Hi everyone,

i am raider using standard addons (Prat, Recount, Omen, Bartender, Pitbull etc)

i am looking for a way how to make them all look like same (border , background etc.) , but i dont want to DL a whole UI with everything

any ideas ?

thx , David
    KG Panels with Borders or just using Borders on each individual addon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys.

There's something wrong with my Bazooka, and I'm not sure how to fix it.

As you can see here:
    http://i47.tinypic.com/ofzhg3.jpg

The bottom right corner, graphic, is out of place. The bottom left side is what I would like the bottom right to look like, stuck to the bottom right corner.

Could anyone please help?
    Currently Procrastinating

Does anyone know if there is an addon that combines the stats of a main hand and an off hand weapon into one and then compares it to the stats of 1 two handed weapon?

Deleted
    Is there an add-on that could track the absorption left on my Sacrificial Pact? I've found a few older ones for Power Word: Shield etc., but not SP. Ideally it would also be a stand-alone add-on and not an option of some huge add-on that will take me hours to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Is there an add-on that could track the absorption left on my Sacrificial Pact? I've found a few older ones for Power Word: Shield etc., but not SP. Ideally it would also be a stand-alone add-on and not an option of some huge add-on that will take me hours to figure out.
    It wouldn't take hours to figure out, I promise. I'm sure any buff tracking addon can track the absorb on Sacrificial pact.

NeedToKnow
    Raven
    Chronobars

Maybe even ShieldBars but I don't know for sure.

Anyone know of an addon that helps locate specific macro icons?

I like to map out my action bars waaaay ahead of time. However, it can take me hours/days in order to locate every single icon I need for the class.

So, does anyone know of an addon that can help locate specific icons? Going through the like thousands of icons takes forever. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Heya, I need some help with WeakAuras.
    I've made multi-target dot-timers for Nether Tempest and Living Bomb and I'm wondering if it is possible to somehow reduce alpha of the bars that are not my target and possibly add target-names to all bars.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Deleted
    Guys, help me out! The overachiever addon has a suggestions tab where it tells you what achievements you can complete in your current zone, but it's bugged atm. So does anyone know an addon with similar functionality?

Deleted
    Hello.

I'm just wondering if there is an addon out there that will allow for better customisation of WoW's in-game sounds. Specifically, one that makes boss voices seperate from just the 'sound' channel, so I can hear bosses better. Currently if you turn up 'sound', you're turning stuff like your combat sounds up, which makes it harder to hear the boss.

Any help? Thanks.

Additionally,

My weakauras is acting all buggey. When I go to configure my existing stuff, only 1 timer appears. I think some of them are under 'not loaded' for some reason, but I can't view them.

Hey

Maybe some one can share or help to create WeakAuras for my two tanking trinkets proc's?

Trinkets:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=79329/relic-of-niuzao
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86131#comments

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safyra View Post
    Hey

Maybe some one can share or help to create WeakAuras for my two tanking trinkets proc's?

Trinkets:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=79329/relic-of-niuzao
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86131#comments

Here you go:

Code:
    dytPdaWsQe2fvsBtcMlGMTuUjvkFtIANGSxYUHSFrPFck(Ru53umujIblIgov5GuP6WcoNIWcfPUTqwSeQLtPhkr6PiltK8CLMOeYuvyYuvtx1RvuUQIixg11bAJGsUgOAZsY2vKMMO4RkI6ZsQVtLONjugMu1OfHXdGtQO6wGsDAOopa9yQyCcvhtuTY1qew0C0zBvWHbo3XGwGy00omADSyVJnOUBXOz87maiAfL7Agxl7kCrrI8f5RHihtZy1qqPeSkuoEE8jYt1hdEHjkepUQGn8yckMGv5jYtLQVqM(m5fYuigCvbB4X1fbimvvlFbLxOxKLRXg0aqpw0zaoOLfvCJr(Uz8zrUxurIcohBqRgI2hSxdrRbe5lAo6STk4WaD33hg0cCYCyM7G2Wc0n2hhasgqK)cKsyEniY1iVyI8nDRbe5R066IodWbTSiYJBTfyrb7mcmkYGeDlUUMTAiINYOlYDNJnOSjN0gkUXIaxUB94wdkeXkTiuiIxneuUOsSMZohBqztAQYM8j4SjlLB8ECOT6Iar8ugDrbWBebUChicFLw06XTguiIfuEF5mPIRlcayQQw(ckf8ErbeokCSbPHO9b71q0b0Jf5z5LViplV8fvf8zDrrbmsdrhqpwKNLx(I8S8YxK18W5sBgNzUeVSiWL7SMhoR0ISMholi4LfznpCEaOhlAVnGRtCDDryFrLynoICj2)jeuo8EriWOHfxxZ2vq5IsW46exq5W7f1mbFneznnwdrrGTJ1qxx06XoAiAXO6glOyIIaBhRHGIP066IaxUZXevC4kTiNwyxneTyuDJf5gmqUquey7yne5gmqUqP111fbIUfxxZwneTECRbfIybL3xotQ466IcAiQeR5SZXgu2KMQSjFcoBYs5gVhhARO5OZ2QGddCUJbTaXOPDy06yXEhBqD3IrZ43zaqx0ubLNPVxxca
    Just replace name of the aura (you can get it by clicking the proc on wowhead). And all the customization is up to you, I've just duplicated a random aura I already had.