Quote Originally Posted by Phunkhead View Post
    Is there any addon which shows you in the middle of the screen a flash of a skill comming off cooldown?
    Doom CooldownPulse

Deleted
    Thanks alot, will try it

I have a question regarding tidyplates and combattext I guess.
    Can I change my damagetext to show up above/under or maybe on top of tidyplates?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Can I change my damagetext to show up above/under or maybe on top of tidyplates?
    If that's the default floating combat text from Blizzard (which is what it looks like), we can't really change anything about it. Because it uses information from the 3D world, addons and macros can't modify it, and all UI frames (such as nameplates) show up on top of it.

Deleted
    ElvUI isnt a compilation of addons

ElvUI is one single addon that does alot.

There is an ingame config you can use to customise it.
    Thats not true.
    ElvUi is a compilation of different addons (which they didnt code, the coded some snippets but thats it) simply put together to load as one.
    The most they did was a menu for alle the config stuff but thats it.

So:
    I like different parts of ElvUI and I would like to make my own customized but I would like to know the whole addon list for ElvUI. Anyone have the list of all addons ElvUI using?
    Downlaod it, check whats in the folders, every like folder is an addon and you can use it if you simply creat a .toc to load the file(s).
    Last edited by mmoc5307906ffb; 2012-10-29 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    I'm looking for a "Loot Rolls" window replacement addon, or just something which adds the old Need/Greed etc. back to chat, I hate having to deal with ninja claims in pugs because I can't see the DPS needing on something that I'd like for off spec
    XLootGroup (not sure if you need XLoot anymore for this to work, but hey it looks nice so why not )

There is also built-in frame after you type "/loot" in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    This is actually a very cool idea. I got rid of blizzards dmg and xp stuff and use MSBT but it would be neat if tidyplates had some sort of addon that instead of showing dmg numbers on its bar it showed them floating up into the heavens from that unit, doesn't sound impossible but as a person who couldn't program himself out of a 10 GOTO 10 loop I have no idea how hard it would be

15+ Year Old Account
    What is the rune addon being used here? Also, what addon is showing his blood shield and other absorbs underneath it? Curious about the black bar at the bottom as well. Can't be titan panel, can it?

Riggnaros

I'm a tree and I'm looking for a mod that will track certain buff up-times such as clear casting, ToL, the herbalism buff, etc. Cooldowns are not a concern. I just need to be slapped in the face when cc procs and how much time is left on these buffs. I'd prefer it in bar form.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    What is the rune addon being used here? Also, what addon is showing his blood shield and other absorbs underneath it? Curious about the black bar at the bottom as well. Can't be titan panel, can it?
    Rune add on: Acherus Runes (It's currently out of date and buggy)

The absorb tracker below it is a in house add on created by someone in BL that has never been released publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    I'm a tree and I'm looking for a mod that will track certain buff up-times such as clear casting, ToL, the herbalism buff, etc. Cooldowns are not a concern. I just need to be slapped in the face when cc procs and how much time is left on these buffs. I'd prefer it in bar form.
    Raven can do this perfectly.
    Last edited by Polite; 2012-10-29 at 09:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how to get rid of the blizzard raid boss frames on the right side of the screen?

Recently updated most of my addons from Bar4 to DBM to SuF and hella others (rarely update my addons). Anyhow, a few things started showing up on my screen like the kill counter for Brewery, and the Hatred meter for Shado-Pan. Haven't done much else to see what else pops up on my screen but it's quite annoying. Any clue what is causing it and how I can disable, or move it around? It was unclickable during my Shado-Pan run.

Edit: Though it doesn't show. You probably know it. In DBM, there isn't an option in the colors to change the darkness of any given color on the timers. I'm stuck with white timers.. How would I make them grey?
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-10-30 at 03:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Can someone tell me what buff frame addon perfecto uses? http://i.imgur.com/Y0Vli.jpg
    It just looks like a Masque skin so you could do it with probably any buff addon, I would suggest Aura Frames great replacement with skinning options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Ok so I've switched from Grid to Grid2 but there is one thing bugging me...

When someone died on grid the frame would go grey, but with Grid2 it is class coloured. The issue I have with this is health deficit is class colored as well...sure there's the "Dead" text but it's still confusing as hell. I still want the deficit to be class colored but the death frame has to be something else.

This is what I mean Grid(left) Grid2(right):

i.imgur.com/d9VDV.png <-- can't link images

Fixed now
    Last edited by mmoc5a603d8693; 2012-10-30 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello. Got problem with Weak auras. Addon don't show remaining time for my buff (enrage for example) on spell icon. I marked remaining time but looks like it don't work. Tricky thing is that 2 hours ago everything works fine, i dont update any addon, change some settings...anything. It just stop working. Any ideas ?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Hello. Got problem with Weak auras. Addon don't show remaining time for my buff (enrage for example) on spell icon. I marked remaining time but looks like it don't work. Tricky thing is that 2 hours ago everything works fine, i dont update any addon, change some settings...anything. It just stop working. Any ideas ?
    Try disabling other addons and checking if the problem remains. If it's still in place, consider exporting your configured auras, deleting weakauras-related files in wtf folder and then importing your auras back. Though you should backup your WTF and Interface folders just in case something goes wrong.
    If disabling other addons did the trick, look for solution there. Try deleting most recently installed addons or something.
    You can also setup a timer separetely and then group it with your buff icon. Clumsy, but it will work. Make sure the timer's layer is higher than the icon's layer though. Or the timer may end up showing below your icon.
    Also try removing the timer from your icon, then save, reload your ui and add timer once again. I guess that's the first thing to try
    Sorry I can't describe everything in more detail, I don't have access to my PC atm.

I also have got an interface-related question.
    Does anyone know an addon that does the following:
    While master looter is enabled it would somehow register people that need a gear piece that dropped (listening for rolls probably, but wisps will do also) and the main part is: it would allow to see what is currently equipped in the corresponding slot for each person rolling/whispering/whatever for the said gear piece, so that ML could make a decision based on every applicant's current gear in slot.
    No loot distribution system support is needed. If its built in - fine, as long as it doesn't interfere with loot distribution (and officer notes and everything else).
    So basic functionality will look something like this:
    - It should support character names spelled in Russian.
    1. Loot drops.
    2. ML announces loot
    3. ML announces roll for a certain piece
    4. Addon catches rolls/whispers/whatever and shows them to the ML along with the applicant's current gear in the slot
    5. ML scompares the displayed (currently equipped) gear and gives the loot to whomever he thinks it should go

"Looter's Aid" does something like this, but it doesn't work with russian names.

Guess I found the solution. Apparently EPGP lootmaster should do the trick.
    Last edited by rmq; 2012-11-01 at 07:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 things, I am looking for an addon with Blizz style combat text but puts icons next to an ability's damage. I tried MSBT but found it too spammy, and I don't like how it doesn't have a classic style damage display like the Blizz UI.

I also need an addon to make swapping from prot to arms and back simpler. I know about actionbar saver, but that to my knowledge does not save configuration of other addons such as NeedToKnow or Tidyplates. I am aiming to have an arms and fury spec active for raiding and a prot and fury spec active for dailies/5 mans/ PvP/ offtanking if need be. I do not use any bar addons aside from moveanything and I am on my phone so I cannot experiment.

I guess I could cut down on clutter under NeedtoKnow and have somebar sets intended for and others for arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Looking for an addon that tracks parnters abilities such as Deep Freeze or Shadow Dance in arena to make swaps easier, Hopefully easily to configure and very light weight
    Last edited by dotsown; 2012-10-31 at 08:39 PM.

Im looking for an addon that lets me change the spells on my bars or saves them, for example when I respec Holy to Prot, I have to pull my all my tank spells to my bar and remove my holy spells.

Im using Bartender. Any ideas?
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Anyone know how to get rid of the blizzard raid boss frames on the right side of the screen?
    this should work:
    /run for i=1,5 do _G["Boss"..i.."TargetFrame"]:Hide() end

Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Im looking for an addon that lets me change the spells on my bars or saves them, for example when I respec Holy to Prot, I have to pull my all my tank spells to my bar and remove my holy spells.

Im using Bartender. Any ideas?
    With "Action Bar Saver" you can save your bars (all the spells and macros), does work with bar addons if you're using the 120 standard actionbuttons, which bartender should
    Last edited by sshika; 2012-11-01 at 12:25 AM.