Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    Looks like EavesDrop
    Thank you very much! Just the addon what I was looking for, expect I found it a bit too hard to configure. I've found pages which hints that eavesdropp should contain "advanced options" tool, however, after downloading the addon I can't find one? Any solution(s) for this?

Can anyone please assist as to why this keeps appearing?

Date: 2013-02-11 16:52:20
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    attempt to compare two nil values
    Debug:
    [string "return function()..."]:4:
    [string "return function()..."]:1
    WeakAuras\RegionTypes\icon.lua:208: UpdateCustomText()
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:4955:
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:4951
    Locals:
    cCharges = nil
    mCharges = nil
    tLC = nil
    cDur = nil
    retString = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to compare two nil values"

AddOns:
    Swatter, v4.1.0 (<%codename%>)
    AtlasLootLoader, vv7.04.02
    Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.332(/embedded)
    Configator, v5.1.DEV.344(/embedded)
    DBMCore, v
    DuffedUI, v7.1.4
    DuffedUIConfigUI, v7.1.4
    DuffedUIRaid, v7.1.4
    Gatherer, v4.1.0
    Hermes, v
    HermesUI, v
    PetCaught, v1.1
    Postal, v3.5.1
    Skada, v1.4-8
    SkadaCC, v1.0
    SkadaDamage, v1.0
    SkadaDamageTaken, v1.0
    SkadaDeaths, v1.0
    SkadaDebuffs, v1.0
    SkadaDispels, v1.0
    SkadaEnemies, v1.0
    SkadaHealing, v1.0
    SkadaPower, v1.0
    SkadaThreat, v1.0
    StoneGuardTauntCues, v
    WeakAuras, v1.4.7.8
    BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v5.1.0.50100 <us>
    (ck=25f)
    I can see its probably WeakAuras thats causing it, only thing is, I dont know a thing about WA, I was just given the strings to import in. Is this something I can fix, or is it a bug that should just be hidden and not thought about again? Thanks for any help.

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Deleted
    I want to play with health bars over enemies' heads, but seeing all those health bars over pets and totems and stuff gets confusing. Is there an addon that lets you choose what bars you want to show? I just want actual players and a few totems like Healing Tide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

I moded my dbm bars to how I want them but I just can't figure out the padding between them. There too close together and overlap and I can't figure out how to space them out. If any one has any experience moding these bars and getting them to space out nicely I would much appreciate if you could tell me where I can make the mod!

here is a screen shot!

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    Hi,

I moded my dbm bars to how I want them but I just can't figure out the padding between them. There too close together and overlap and I can't figure out how to space them out. If any one has any experience moding these bars and getting them to space out nicely I would much appreciate if you could tell me where I can make the mod!

here is a screen shot!

There is an option to do that in the DBM ingame options for bars. Just adjust the "X" slider and you will increase or decrease spacing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    There is an option to do that in the DBM ingame options for bars. Just adjust the "X" slider and you will increase or decrease spacing.
    Yea tried the X and Y sliders and it did nothing the hunt continues!

I'm looking for an addon that is similar to TidyPlates. I want it to show an icon of my DoTs, hovering over the target's unit frame.

TidyPlates seems to do this just fine, but is there something that is even more minimalistic? It doesn't have to look amazing, I just want to see my DoTs on everything.

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there exists something similar to BloodyScreen ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bloodyscreen ). It displayed blood splatters on the screen upon certain conditions such as a critical hit, I found it very flavourful and dearly miss it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post

Just a follow up on this!

Im an idiot :P I was changing the padding for the large / emphasis bar and not the smaller side bars thus why it "wasnt working" ... sigh! thanx Telly!

Deleted
    hi all!
    I am looking for an addon that does 2 things:
    -track absorbs on the raid frames and displays them somehow near the persons name
    -shows when the absorbs expire

mostly for my disc priest!
    thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Does anyone know if there's an up to date addon that adds a minimap button to toggle recount?

Skada has stopped working pretty much at all for me, but recount works, but being able to click a button works a lot better than manually having to type /recount show.
    I don't know about add-ons but if you go into Key Bindings interface you can bind keys to show/hide recount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost333 View Post
    hi all!
    I am looking for an addon that does 2 things:
    -track absorbs on the raid frames and displays them somehow near the persons name
    -shows when the absorbs expire

mostly for my disc priest!
    thanks in advance.
    You could set a keybind as above has sugested and I think that will be your best bet!

As for Skada its the only dmg addon I will use and I don't understand how it stopped workign for you... have you tried totaly deleting the folder and downloading a fresh version?

Is there a way / a mod that lets you have both profession windows open at the same time? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Deleted
    I am looking for addon that makes sound when my pvp pet battle is ready.
    Last edited by mmoc43d3e71278; 2013-02-16 at 11:04 PM.

Deleted
    I have a question about STUF, im trying to sort my bossframes out but i can't position them further to the right then what is seen in the picture below.
    How do i fix this? I want to be able to place them anywhere on the screen

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    I have a question about STUF, im trying to sort my bossframes out but i can't position them further to the right then what is seen in the picture below.
    How do i fix this? I want to be able to place them anywhere on the screen

Only reason I can think of why it won't let you move them further to the right is you might have the health and power bars on a -x offset and the actual frames are at the edge. Make sure health bar is at 0 for x offset (if this turns out to be the case then everything else will also have to be adjusted accordingly as well)

The way Stuf frames work are the actual frame has x,y placements on top of every element of the frame has x, y.
    Example of this is say your target frame, if you moved health -100 then the area that you can mouseover and select and see the tooltip won't start till 100px into the health bar (health bar has been moved away from the actual frame)

So I think this might be the case on your boss frames where the actual frames are at the edge (thus can't be moved further) but health and so on are not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Only reason I can think of why it won't let you move them further to the right is you might have the health and power bars on a -x offset and the actual frames are at the edge. Make sure health bar is at 0 for x offset (if this turns out to be the case then everything else will also have to be adjusted accordingly as well)

The way Stuf frames work are the actual frame has x,y placements on top of every element of the frame has x, y.
    Example of this is say your target frame, if you moved health -100 then the area that you can mouseover and select and see the tooltip won't start till 100px into the health bar (health bar has been moved away from the actual frame)

So I think this might be the case on your boss frames where the actual frames are at the edge (thus can't be moved further) but health and so on are not.
    Ah it was just me who wasnt awake, the frame was longer then the health bar lols >_<

another question while im at it, i wonder if i in some way can find out what color (code?) i have on a kgpanel?
    I am using alot of kgpanels without a border as border for the most of my frames but for buffs, debuffs, weakauras, skada and chat window i use a black/grey/black masque skin and kgpanel border and what i want is for them to have exactly the same border color as the others.
    If this is possible, how do i add it to them? Is it in some lua?
    Cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking into using WeakAuras, but I'd like to know, can it track how many Earth Shield charges I have on the tank?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Ah it was just me who wasnt awake, the frame was longer then the health bar lols >_<

another question while im at it, i wonder if i in some way can find out what color (code?) i have on a kgpanel?
    I am using alot of kgpanels without a border as border for the most of my frames but for buffs, debuffs, weakauras, skada and chat window i use a black/grey/black masque skin and kgpanel border and what i want is for them to have exactly the same border color as the others.
    If this is possible, how do i add it to them? Is it in some lua?
    Cheers.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/colorpickerplus/images/1-color-picker-plus/