Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Blizzard specifically provides those UnitID's, which means that clickable frames can be "created" for them - boss1/2/3/4/5 (I believe) are all part of the game's UnitID framework.

UnitID's are given for specific "Boss" units in some fights, Player, Target, Party1/2/3/4, Pet, Focus, Raid1-Raid40, and can usually have "pet" or "target" added to the end (partypet1/2/3/4, raidpet1-raidpet40, partytarget1-4, raidtarget1-40, raidpettarget1-40, etc).

Basically, if a mob isn't being targetting by you, a pet, or a group member, there's no way to create a clickable frame for them.
    So in theory if people agreed to target different mobs and use the same healer-inspired method of targeting spells, using the same addon, it would be possible as long as there are fewer mobs than there are players present.

Intredasting!
    Last edited by mmoc04fee285e2; 2013-02-15 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Forgot the actual quote!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    You could set a keybind as above has sugested and I think that will be your best bet!
    ??
    how will a keybind hlp me?Unless i am missing something. Plz enlight me.

Deleted
    Yesterdays raid we had some problems with ninja pulling... Someone have an addon to track who it was that pulled the boss since not everyone was egmitting with full honesty and it was really annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Yesterdays raid we had some problems with ninja pulling... Someone have an addon to track who it was that pulled the boss since not everyone was egmitting with full honesty and it was really annoying.
    Combat log mate

Deleted
    Hey everyone !

I am playing on my druid at the moment, and love balance, resto is pretty fun and tanking ain't that bad too - But that causes a little problem - if i have to respec, i have to manually redo all the action bars with the spells, which can be pretty annoying :/

I was wondering if there was any addon, that can save sets of spells on the action bars, and just replace them with the ones i want after the respec from lets say balance into bear ?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    I am looking for addon that makes sound when my pvp pet battle is ready.
    Anyone? Just making sure people don't forget it to previous page.

So, I'm thinking about getting into Elvui. The main thing I like about it is how everything is bordered. Having consistent borders across the entire screen makes things look official, like they're meant to be there, not just bars/icons/whatever floating wherever you put them.

Is there a way to simply get access to those style of borders?

Deleted
    LF an up to date addon that makes you able to change the fonts in the character tab, spellbook etc.
    Im also looking for a combat text addon that can give the same scrolling combat text as the original, i am using fonter atm that simply changes the font of blizzards combat text but when using smaller fonts it looks rather bad (see pic).
    So, i want a combat text addon that keeps blizzards original but that allows small fonts like visitor to look good and not all "pixly".

Also, is there a way to change the font of this?

Is there a way to make ElvUI's RF alphabetical other than disabling the default ones and adding one like Grid/Vuhdo?

@Rusk Visitor is categorized as a "pixel" font, hence why it looks "pixely". ;>
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    @Rusk Visitor is categorized as a "pixel" font, hence why it looks "pixely". ;>
    I know it's a pixelfont but that's not what i mean, look at the picture and you should see.
    It gets all smudgy.

It's not displayed at it's proper size.

One more thing. Are there any addon to modify the look of the raid boss bars that show up to the right on uh...raid boss fights? Their health bars, as it were.

Edit: bleehhhh shadowed unit frames. I should do more research before asking...
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2013-02-18 at 07:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    It's not displayed at it's proper size.
    I know, and what i am seeking is an addon that has the same scrolling combat text as blizzards original but where you can change the size of the combat text so it doesn't look bad.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    @Rusk, addons can't mimic Blizzard's combat text - addons can only put their text in the "UI" layer, while Blizzard's is in the 3D World. I vaguely remember some addons that can alter the size of Blizzard's FCT, but I don't remember which ones.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    One more thing. Are there any addon to modify the look of the raid boss bars that show up to the right on uh...raid boss fights? Their health bars, as it were.

Edit: bleehhhh shadowed unit frames. I should do more research before asking...
    StUF and oUF can also do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    I vaguely remember some addons that can alter the size of Blizzard's FCT, but I don't remember which ones.
    Ah, thats to bad

In Bartender, does anyone know how to hide/edit the number of "charges" the ability has? For things like Roll/Death Strike/Tigereye Brew? I can't find anything in the config to edit it, or hide it.

Looking for a system info addon. In the spirit of SLDataText, but preferably in a nice configurable single bar formation that doesn't require kgPanels to look nice and keep intact. Basic features like latency, addon memory usage, fps, gold, armor repair %, new mail. Problem with SLDataText is that it has some issue with Sexymap and it crashes. Can't separate Clock and Coordinates from Sexymap, because of this. Trying to get rid of minimap buttons surrounding the map and preferably get something like tracking selection, lfg and bg finder and couple other minimap buttons to the same bar with the basic features.

Couple of close examples picked from the healer ui thread.
    http://i.imgur.com/pZ6ho.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/fea5l.jpg

More in the style of the first one, which i'm guessing it's achieved with kgPanels, but with the features of the 2nd one although neither seem to deal with the minimap button placement.
    Last edited by Redecle; 2013-02-20 at 12:31 AM.

Deleted
    LF a addon that shows which arena enemies target what.

So basically arenatargets target.

Hey!

I downloaded a addon pack from wowinterface.com and it included reflux. rly love to ui but i have tried for over 3 hours now and I cant seem to move my stance bar. Its in the middle of the screen. cant find any actionbar or stancebar config anywhere.

here is a link to the pack i got: wowinterface.com/downloads/info22089-Lumiere-AnUIforpaladinheal.html

Thx!

Deleted
    Hey all,

Is there anyway to adjust or remove the hover-highlight in Grid? I can hardly see people's health when my mouse is over their raid frames! Especially the warrior tank, which is really damn annoying.