Deleted
    Is there any unitframe addon that can look like the ones in this UI? and also the cast bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    Looking for a Weakaura trigger for afk status. Anyone know how to do this???

Anyone?! I know it's possible, there are addons which can track this via some trigger. I just can't figure it out for the life of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    Anyone?! I know it's possible, there are addons which can track this via some trigger. I just can't figure it out for the life of me.
    I'm not sure how WeakAuras works. I assume it has the ability to handle events and api. If so:

Register: PLAYER_FLAGS_CHANGED
    Api: UnitIsAFK("player")

Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    Is there any unitframe addon that can look like the ones in this UI? and also the cast bar?
    The author of the UI has made some unspecified personal changes, so it might not quite be the same as the original but as mentioned in the addon list they are using oUF_Qulight.html for the unitframes and castbar.
    Being an oUF layout that might require oUF to function, depending on whether it was embedded or not.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-04-13 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    I'm not sure how WeakAuras works. I assume it has the ability to handle events and api. If so:

Register: PLAYER_FLAGS_CHANGED
    Api: UnitIsAFK("player")
    Thanks for the help, Real. When I input that into the custom conditional box for "trigger", it returns with "function arguments expected near "API"".

Basically, it can pull from almost anything as a trigger, but my knowledge of code and API is pretty much nonexistant. lol

Edit: Ok, downloaded WeakAuras and gave a looksy into it. Do this:

Trigger > Trigger 1
    Type = Custom
    Event Type = Status
    Check On = Event(s)
    Event(s) = PLAYER_FLAGS_CHANGED
    Custom Trigger = function() return UnitIsAFK("player") end
    Custom Untrigger = function() return not(UnitIsAFK("player")) end
    Last edited by Nibelheim; 2013-04-13 at 06:30 AM.

can someone get me the PA or w/e addon that jhazrun was using during the hc lei shen paragon kill.
    thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Edit: Ok, downloaded WeakAuras and gave a looksy into it. Do this:

Trigger > Trigger 1
    Type = Custom
    Event Type = Status
    Check On = Event(s)
    Event(s) = PLAYER_FLAGS_CHANGED
    Custom Trigger = function() return UnitIsAFK("player") end
    Custom Untrigger = function() return not(UnitIsAFK("player")) end
    Worked like a charm. Thanks very much for the help!

Playing around with kg_panels for my new UI and I want a panel to act as a button to change my spec when clicked, but can't get it to work.

I've looked around and the best I can find is for an older version:

if pressed then SetActiveTalentGroup(GetActiveTalentGroup()%2+1); end

however I get error:

attempt to call global 'GetActiveTalentGroup' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    [C]: GetActiveTalentGroup()
    [string "Specbutton_OnClickDown"]:1:
    [string "Specbutton_OnClickDown"]:1

I don't know much (closer to nothing) about scripts so no Idea how to fix it, anyone here know what's wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

Deleted
    GetActiveSpecGroup is the API.
    Code:
    SetActiveSpecGroup(3-GetActiveSpecGroup())

Is there an addon that shows damage above nameplates as a replacement for the default damage text?

Hi, can anyone tell me which is the UI of the character of this video, or at least a similar one? I know he say's it's a custom UI, below the video, and he also says "I'll make a video on it once I fine tune it, Saturday or Sunday" but... this video doesn't exists.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

Link: (YouTube) /watch?v=1Wk2vT2cM98

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if anyone knows of an addon that lets me open someone's armory or at the very least copy someones complete armory url by interacting with their name ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkee View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows of an addon that lets me open someone's armory or at the very least copy someones complete armory url by interacting with their name ingame.
    ArmoryQuickLink

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! /10char

http://i.imgur.com/n2dfqiU.jpg

There's my UI. My question is regarding my chatbox, which is currently Prat, but Chatter does the same thing so maybe it's something else somehow affecting my chat addon. Anyways, I'm specifically asking about the low-opacity background on the chat. Even adjusting every setting I can find in Prat (and in Chatter when I used that), absolutely nothing will get rid of the background entirely. They both fade to exactly the same level of opaque even with every single alpha setting in both addons at 0%, which hints to me that it's something else. Any thoughts?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/n2dfqiU.jpg

There's my UI. My question is regarding my chatbox, which is currently Prat, but Chatter does the same thing so maybe it's something else somehow affecting my chat addon. Anyways, I'm specifically asking about the low-opacity background on the chat. Even adjusting every setting I can find in Prat (and in Chatter when I used that), absolutely nothing will get rid of the background entirely. They both fade to exactly the same level of opaque even with every single alpha setting in both addons at 0%, which hints to me that it's something else. Any thoughts?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...52&postcount=7

Doing that creates the addon just fine but it comes up as 'Incompatible' both in the character select screen list of addons and in Addon Control Panel. I even added "## Interface: 50200" to the top of the .toc file but that doesn't fix it.

Edit: Doesn't show as incompatible anymore but also doesn't give me the result.

Edit 2: Doing /run DEFAULT_CHATFRAME_ALPHA = 0 also does nothing. Was that removed/changed by Blizzard at some point?

Edit 3: I'm goddamn retarded. I found the official Blizzard way of doing it by right-clicking the chat tab and lowering that Opacity.
    Last edited by jsz; 2013-04-15 at 11:53 PM.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

I'm trying to set up Weak Auras for my Guard ability (Brewmaster Monk) but I can't get it to show what I want.

Basically I've made three Icon displays and put them into a dynamic group and I want only one of them showing at a time.

One for showing Guard buff uptime:
    Code:
    diZycaGEbvVuazxcPxlI2NaQ5ksnBu6McI(MGKDsWEHDtQFku9xv43enuHWWvLJjQwOqzPcKwSiz5i9qbkpv5XQ0ZLAQsAYsmDQUOq0LPCDcDBv1Hr1MfLTli1hrHgNGYNjX3rbBtq4KIWOjjJxGQljqmnsQtJ48QONjaTmbWWqrJCuXiyj0UrZ4xlDIRu3P5PiSe)84l1jpue50cwJLhvD0qfnmSpwbRGkMtjkkgfvmjd64A2ted7k2U8FOIummN8TcMM)TgviKJXOiNwGJrTF8Nr5UKIfymQ9Xcdo2JkvOw3rqTlPjsneYXuzefvoeuZeJvYlOIj22XLL3nIHrLSgQyFrwNGkC4yITD0p7IyyITDCL)uChXW6NDrfRjAfwdc5WXUS8UrfRjAfwdlKXfceC4yzsTps4geYdbwH0pw(5C(nzJfKhg1uisD98zyKRuJfUu(HaZObel4XZYAZHqauZeJuWyuKtlyxPKTizqJuymqkUkiOMjMw8xPeffJ2qihJRjFUtKAuXANtDuX8ZNH9OwBo2JAT5yz8IbhlJOjTkuX8ZNH9OwBo2JAT5yz8Ibhow78BYocjr7yblsHAKbfoghvmgf50cwcTB0m(1sN4k1DAEkclXpp(sDYdfroTahl0qixntMWba

One for showing Guard ability cooldown (not to be shown while Guard buff is still up):
    Code:
    d8ZYdaqBbwpjLEjjr2ffPxlvQ9rsIzsrmxsQmBP8zK6MKK0Hj13Oa9yrzNiAVWUP0(Lk5Nuu(RQ04eeNMOHQkmyPknCv1bPaofjPCmr15ijQfsclLcXIvfTCcpKc1tvwMq55QmrscnvjMmsMovxuq6QKKQlJ66sAJuq9mPQ2Sq2UG6JuiDssQAAi03POAKuqggjA0cvJxQOlrsWTiPW1KkCEeSnPkgfjf9Brg5OGjXuV1zrKoJvN6Zs2tD6NYM0j8gKSD)sx1ckSdl3uIMAqtdblaJcJcfSQ1fsAAwGc295wJuhWGmpwFIkJbhZfsAAwGcMt4ZyNR96HDFU1i1bmiZJ1NOYyyvlhMToMU6jSK5wZSncqbghMToMXPuJkzUTREFis0c(UU6vn3NBnvdZQd4dfqMJT41OOgdhRE8B1kDOaRE8795wJuhWqbMGdWcbtWbM9zH2tcmvblREEk4nUKIXCzatbh7ls0c(UhcotEYKfK5yXzjDChKevI1sAkuWQh)M103bfyIuJrblO2CjkWHJvp(9(CguGDFodfStAPBmiZHJvp(nlf8u7qbwwtFhkyN0s3ymv1msvcoCSOK1NuTmiZ7bJsE)MMWCDw3hMk8XemTmzle(mMmlzX0wzG2LjlkyNRfokyoHpJ9f8Xo2xWh7yrAkgowK0kV4OG9f8XowKMIXCcFg7l4JD4WXoxN199ijToMXHswc1iyQnLcaPst7JPPOKUmz1TxxiPPzXHciZrbZfsAAwGcgf)Sgfvi8zmdfQjpmSQBcMt4Zy6QqJjTHzXXqb2vFYHzRVAuKStSxJnWkVRyaJuWQwPJ9BAcSaZQd4dfqMJz0QwqbhJdZwhZqSU5XXU6tomB9hcos2j2EeQjMahRADHKMMfOahoCmjfMrRAbvx9ASkI1Pzrrh7GSFSqWmxs5XbjrLyzPwsGcijcdtSdvUFpgmpeLXi2brL59Gi1OJ(WXS1GIqstZIdKXWO4t7vH2zOallLAujZTqbCSWGmNOsLWba

One for showing that Guard is ready to use:
    Code:
    dSdUdaGEkuEjrI2ffPTrKu7JijZKIyUuqnBPCtIu5BuaTtqTx0Ujz)Ik(jfv)vu(Ti3MOgQKYGfvA4QYbPq6ueP0XKQ(SQAHuQwkfQwSawoWdfv5PkpwqpxLdtQPkXKbz6uDrkrxLcWLHUUqBKivnkIuSzPY2PK(OKWWOuMMa9DkkJKcY4OqmAjvJxs0Lis4KuGonHZteptuvlts61ucZEw4eCgu5iOthIg2GHj1zyDart4sYKtklY(rnaI746nnOPgOPgHtMdIdIfUknVR7qNWvdAJZbI)hbSWbqzoJWfpmtOSIGdPDoLwgpwiCpxfrnaIoxy88KCwDbeY5czeIZL8qUZ1E84IhMbqzTqjuFgGdTIkNlVuQbLmtLtU1aPpaVlNCLM9WwtA5Uh2AWAzKW9vZpOTQCrfAfvoNo6jU4Hz3dBnyTms7CjZuMRAsODoakB(dbApb4KkU4HzrLWPD6Cpq6dW7QbWqXjskc3Zvhf)6oHdAJRL0qSWfpmlSPVJ25aPgYcNCS5cwOtNlEy29WqAN7EyilCNq9BiH7PZfpmlmjhq70oxytFhlCNq9BiN0zoSusNoxxs5tymKW9snhK4EnTK56qlooPiKdGFrsvK8qorysXDUo0IRwsOCU8SeUyPX5mwkjtyBMMpNgcs4IKs3YCG4)rWXcH7zHZbI)hbSWbHbIDDfjpKZqwAsnP3amHZL8qoDeO5ekRi4qAN7IbqROYxSRtujxwEgDLSvmQXlCrLW5EnTeeWP0Y4XcH75QiQbq05qROY5meQBEDUlgaTIkVga7evYTAwAIj05Ikhi(FeWcD605eqCve1aOCY1IMgWzMaYRt4G24Ikhi(FeWc39WwdwlJeUVA(bTvLoNkkxaI)hbhHRYPvczTlskw4oxdCw4CjpK7bWdDUhap0560qiDUoHsC1zH7bWdDUoneY5sEi3dGh60PZfMsnOKzkgGoNvc3h0Mn6K

If anyone can figure out why this setup isn't working for me, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    i have posted this question already in death knight subforum so i appologise for repost.

i need an addon for a dk tank, something that will tell me when to pull aggro of a fellow tank, basicaly as bosses stack some debuffs on another tank i have to watch that and pull on, lets say, 3 stacks of specific debuff. since im too lazy and too clumsy to constantly check the other tank i need something that will do that for me and alert me when to pull the boss. if you have any suggestions please help.

thanks !