Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    I'm looking for a mod that does the following:

- show the quest overlays as they are on the world map also on the minimap (the "1" "2" and so on, and the blue areas when there is an area for a quest)

currently I am using mappy as minimap addon. Omegamap as map addon. it shows on omega map, but it doesn't show on mappy. it does not show with mappy deactivated either.
    Doesn't show the numbers on the minimap, but does show the regions or "blobs" at least.
    _MiniBlobs @ wowinterface.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I am encountering some strange bug with my main and it happens only to him:

I use the /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide(); command to hide the errors on screen and I usually turn sound off via Ctrl+S when I am raiding. It will at random times (it seems) just re-enable sound and errors and it's extremely annoying. It happens only with my monk though and while my priest uses all the same addons, it never happens to her.

Please help, lol.

Edit: It ALWAYS happens when I enter combat.
    The sound re-enabling could be Genie. And for hiding errors I'd suggest getting a dedicated addon, so you won't have to hit that macro on every login.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    The sound re-enabling could be Genie. And for hiding errors I'd suggest getting a dedicated addon, so you won't have to hit that macro on every login.
    It's insane I tell you: I am even hitting it while raiding hc like crazy cause it annoys me so much. I don't have Genie (if that's an addon).

Could someone please identify the add-ons used on this SS:

Raid frames (and texture)
    Player/target frames
    Skada texture
    Raid Cooldown Tracker on the left

Quote Originally Posted by Zzang View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post

Player/target frames
    Skada texture
    ElvUI + ElvUI_AddonSkins + Blood Legion Cooldown
    The resolution is terrible so I can't what tell the statusbar texture is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post

Player/target frames
    Skada texture

Most of this is ElvUi from what I know just customized to the player. ElvUI is so customizable it's almost retarded sometimes what you can actually do with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Doesn't show the numbers on the minimap, but does show the regions or "blobs" at least.
    _MiniBlobs @ wowinterface.
    considering this not having the numbers (which I guess I can live with), I think this is exactly what I looked for. thanks a bunch

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Hey guys! I do a lot of respeccing between DPS and tank on my monk (my dualspec is always Mistweaver) and I was curious if anyone knows an addon I can find/use that will keep the position of all of my abilities on my bars whenever I switch back, I'm getting kind of worn out with swapping them back and forth based on screenshots.
    Action Bar Saver is what you are looking for. I can't post links yet but just search 'Action Bar Saver' on Curse.

Deleted
    Hi,

I've just resubscribed to the game and am trying to quickly put together a basic UI for dungeons until I'm raid geared.

I looked on the Curse Client and found Grid has been updated far more recently than Grid2, which confused me a little. Is Grid2 considered better and kept up to date? Seems odd for it to have not been updated for 6 months.

Also are dominoes and bigwigs still considered good addons and kept up to date?

Thanks for any advice anyone can give, trying to get this up and running ASAP but don't want to get used to using outdated addons

Quote Originally Posted by Earsofpower View Post
    Hi,

I've just resubscribed to the game and am trying to quickly put together a basic UI for dungeons until I'm raid geared.

I looked on the Curse Client and found Grid has been updated far more recently than Grid2, which confused me a little. Is Grid2 considered better and kept up to date? Seems odd for it to have not been updated for 6 months.

Also are dominoes and bigwigs still considered good addons and kept up to date?

Thanks for any advice anyone can give, trying to get this up and running ASAP but don't want to get used to using outdated addons
    I don't know either grid or grid2 well, but you'll notice they're authored and maintaned by different people, so I assume they have no connection.

Dominos and BigWigs support patch 5.3 (latest patch). I'm not sure how you want to measure "good", but their monthly download numbers probably speak for themselves.

Grid 2 is inspired by Grid, but has some of the basic indicators, such as the corner/side positions in by default rather than requiring separate plugins.
    The original is still better supported by a wider range of plugins.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies, gone for Grid since it's obviously better maintained. Was a bit confused since I was under the assumption they were both authored by the same person/people. Thanks again for replying

A more recent update does not mean much on its own.
    Some addons are only updated if they actually need an update.
    I have been using one last updated in 2010 without issue, because nothing about how it works has needed to change since then.

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    ElvUI + ElvUI_AddonSkins + Blood Legion Cooldown
    The resolution is terrible so I can't what tell the statusbar texture is.
    Any1 else able to identify Raid Frames and the textures maybe? I know it's not a good resolution. I would normally say the texture is blizzard raid bar, but it seems to matte. Same for Skada on the right.

And no ide for the player/target frames.

Sorry, been busy as of late!

Raid frames (and texture) - Vuhdo, Skullflower texture (but elvui should do fine).
    Player/target frames - ElvUI, with some lua modifications to the targetframe.lua
    Skada texture - Skullflower texture
    Raid Cooldown Tracker on the left - BLCD

I'll upload a better picture tonight as it's looking the same but for balance spec!

Last edited by Varna; 2013-09-04 at 08:19 PM. Reason: uploaded pic for lopina

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor

Quote Originally Posted by Zzang View Post
    Sorry, been busy as of late!

Raid frames (and texture) - Vuhdo, Skullflower texture (but elvui should do fine).
    Player/target frames - ElvUI, with some lua modifications to the targetframe.lua
    Skada texture - Skullflower texture
    Raid Cooldown Tracker on the left - BLCD

I'll upload a better picture tonight as it's looking the same but for balance spec!
    Thank you soooooo much <3

Hi guys. Are there any mods that track certain boss abilities and puts them as a giant debuff on my screen.

Wondering if anyone knows on Hermes if there's a way to set it to always show the raid CD's that are available when using it in the Cooldown Bars view. When I had it in Icon view, it would have all the available raid CD's, and if one was on CD, it had the CD pie. When I switched to Cooldown Bars, it only shows an ability in the list if it's on CD, it doesn't show me the ones that are available. I found the icon view wasn't working for me and was too difficult to quickly tell what was up and what wasn't, so I'd like to switch to a bar view, but it doesn't help me if I can't see what CD's are available to be used.

I may just need to switch add-ons, but I've been using Hermes for a while, and wanted to give it a chance to do what I was looking for first.

Deleted
    Im using Grid2 for my raidframes and when I'm healing I want them in a different spot than when I'm tanking.
    Can that be done automatically without me having to drag them to the other position?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out what addon is causing this? As you can see, the mouse over isn't english, I can't really figure out how to get rid of it. Some help please?

tl;dr what's the addon with the raid cooldown tracker, and how do i remove it?

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-09-11 at 12:39 PM.
    Currently Procrastinating